The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

View Poll Results: Who will make the quarter finals?
Orange 20 86.96%
Blue 3 13.04%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-06-2010, 18:12   #81
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista View Post
thank you. you're very kind.

god bless you and your family
You too Milanista
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 18:14   #82
Milanista
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: 03 , 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sod-Lod View Post
You too Milanista
i have a feeling its gonna be a nederland vs brazil 1/4. im really looking forward to that
Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 18:15   #83
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
I want Holland to win this cup for sake of the best football technical style in the world.
This is you talking or your quoting an expert my ass ?

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 18:20   #84
ReMad
National Team Player

Netherlands Vs. Slovakia

World Cup 2010 | Round of 16 | 14 GMT | 28-6-2010

JSC SPORTS - Ara. Comm. - 1150 KBPS - 320*240 - flv

Goals

First Goal For Netherlands By Robben Min.(18)
Click Here For Video

Second Goal For Netherlands By Sneijder Min.(84)
Click Here For Video

First Goal For Slovakia By Vittek Min.(90+3')
Click Here For Video

Extras

Chance For Netherlands By Robben Min.(50)
Click Here For Video

Chance For Netherlands By Mathijsen Min.(51)
Click Here For Video

Highlights

First Half Highlights : Netherlands × Slovakia
Click Here For Video

Second Half Highlights : Netherlands × Slovakia
Click Here For Video

ReMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 18:58   #85
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
This is you talking or your quoting an expert my ass ?
It is my talking, you like it or not is not my business, but paying respect is due to all the members in this forum.
Old 28-06-2010, 19:06   #86
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta

Lol, again an awful match.
3 to go

Defense + Stelenburg (central duo, vd Wiel & Bronckie sucked) were awesome today.

Signature
San Paolo
Sheva0172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 19:51   #87
AC_Wesley
¡YA BASTA!

Fav. Players: Antoine Griezmann, Andres Iniesta, Isco

Quote:
Congratulations for Holland and all its fans, especially (Dutchie-Milan, AC_Wesley, Bellezza, Sheva0172, Milanista, Pedro ...) and Hard Luck to Slovakia & its fans (Illadro80).

I want Holland to win this cup for sake of the best football technical style in the world.
Thank you so unbelievable much

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidente
Le confesso che vedere tutti questi stranieri giocare nelle squadre italiane mi lascia perplesso. Mi fa male vedere molte squadre italiane in campo con undici stranieri. Per il futuro del mio Milan vorrei una rosa di giovani tutti Italiani. E magari...tutti campioni.
AC_Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 20:02   #88
gaizka22
Apprentice father

Fav. Players: van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta

Quote:
This Holland is so doable.
Same as it is with Argentina they will go out as soon as they meet a decent team.
True, I don't see them getting tested by a really good team. Their performance so far, despite of the 4 wins out of 4 is bordering on boredom. They played like Germany and although they got they job done, this is not the kind of Holland the world knows and certainly not the kind of Holland I'm rooting for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghisolfa View Post
Bet on a spread, Netherlands were favorites by 1 goal. I get my money back, but would have almost doubled it with a 2 goal win
My cousin was heavily betting on this WC and so far he already won USD 500 because of my tips . And I gave him the tip that Holland would win 2-0, which was proven correct until the 92nd minute

Signature
If there’s a God, you must see Him in your heart
If there’s a soul, you must perceive it
Otherwise, it is better not to believe
It is better to be an outspoken atheist
Than to become a religious hypocrite
gaizka22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 20:10   #89
ladro
AC Milan Icon

zzzZZzzZZz match overall. Slovakia did a very good job in the WC IMO.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy didnt we get robben when we stoled the 60mil from them instead?? 35mil to cover the losses and have pato on the left and robben on the right. FFS we probably wouldn't even need a better CF than borri than. 45mil + sneijder would be also as good.
ladro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 20:32   #90
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaizka22 View Post
True, I don't see them getting tested by a really good team. Their performance so far, despite of the 4 wins out of 4 is bordering on boredom. They played like Germany and although they got they job done, this is not the kind of Holland the world knows and certainly not the kind of Holland I'm rooting for.
Exactly, they don't make massive efforts to win the games, they playing in smart system till now; for sure this is no Netherlands football style, it is more like Germany one.

So let see what they are going to perform with hard team "Real Test" as you said; but I see that they can go through to the FINAL "as I hope"; they deserve it, they have a good squad to fulfill the dream, and which is deserved IMO.

How can't Holland win a world cup title? that is unfair for all what Holland Football give and produce players and create great football technicals.
Old 28-06-2010, 22:24   #91
Fiero

Quote:
This Holland is so doable.
Same as it is with Argentina they will go out as soon as they meet a decent team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaizka22 View Post
That's true. At the beginning of the tournament, I was really dissapointed, because I wanted to see sexy football from the Dutch. But they way they're playing now is so anti-Holland, which means they could finally win something.

In the past they used to entertain in the group stages, get tired and knocked out in the first test. This side has the quality but are playing with minimal effort and saving their energy till the tough tests. I have a feeling that they might upset Brazil.

As for Argentina, we all know Maradona's tactical intelligence is zero. But the unity and spirit of the group is great and that's important in this kind of tournaments. Also they have the best attack in the tournament by far, which means they don't need to tactically outsmart their opponents, they could afford to rely on individual brilliance.
Fiero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 10:41   #92
Susan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka, Montolivo, Bacca

I'm sure Holland still can play better than they did in this tournament, but as long as they win it's good for them even if they didn't show their best. Also as long as Robben is fit it's a big bonus for them, he is really important for them and scores often too. I think they can also beat a great team if they play their best then this is possible. We will see how well they will do against their next opponent, Brazil.
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 11:27   #93
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illadro80 View Post
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy didnt we get robben when we stoled the 60mil from them instead?? 35mil to cover the losses and have pato on the left and robben on the right. FFS we probably wouldn't even need a better CF than borri than. 45mil + sneijder would be also as good.
Its because we had Dinho

The absolute leader of our team and irreplaceable force of Milan

Priority has to be Montolivo replacing Pirlo, and we're set with Dinho Powers leading the show of absolute failure

Signature
SEVEN

Last edited by GreatKalu; 29-06-2010 at 11:29.
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 00:12   #94
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta

Hahaha, just saw the press conference with Weiss. Slovakia had trained for 3 days how to defend Robben

Signature
San Paolo
Sheva0172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 00:14   #95
adriancg
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheva0172 View Post
Hahaha, just saw the press conference with Weiss. Slovakia had trained for 3 days how to defend Robben
Yet Robben scored the same goal he always scores. lol

Signature
adriancg is offline   Reply With Quote