Mattia De Sciglio Thread

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wouldn´t trust him in a game that counts, he isn´t ready yet and I can´t say im overwhelmed by his potential. On the other side he wasn´t a complete mess, we should loan him out for a longer period so that he can develop on a lower level.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was very nervous whenever closed down by opponents, still young and needs experience

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Made some outrageous defensive errors and some really bad passes, which isn't surprising for a freshie, but his crosses and positioning was good I think. We should loan him out since he's not good enough atm to even be a sub.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
he was horrible, but I'm not going to write him off, he'll probably get loaned out to some serie B team next season.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he was horrible, but I'm not going to write him off, he'll probably get loaned out to some serie B team next season.

He was decent, not horrible. I think he has more flair for attacking than our actual RB; however, Abate is still way better. He may grow into a better player if he gets more experience.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
shame that he started over bonera,

i would love to see him starat a few matches

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
against PSG, De Sciglio played very well. Sciglio can become new Abate:star::star::star::star:!!!

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
surprisingly he's crossing ability is better than Abate.
all that he need just minutes.

abbeyleemania

Banned
Reaction score
i hope he can improve and stay as second choice for RB. We shouldnt pay 3-4 m euros a year to average players. its better to use him as second choice, wait him improve and add competiton for Abate...

stephen tapper

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I hope he is RB tommorow, he looks really good and confident, he will defently be RB Number 2 in a couple of years

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
atlanta at home on current form is not the best place to make a serie a debut. this will be much tougher than plzen and bate for sure.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
surprisingly he's crossing ability is better than Abate.
all that he need just minutes.

Why because of that one cross (that if i saw right got deflected anyway) nocerino smashed in the post? I think we need to see more before we judge no?

Anyway at least he looks up before crossing, clearly an art not everyone is capable of:D

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
Why because of that one cross (that if i saw right got deflected anyway) nocerino smashed in the post? I think we need to see more before we judge no?

Anyway at least he looks up before crossing, clearly an art not everyone is capable of:D

Nothing to do with that case.
It's just my judgement of my scouting ability, he has better precision when he send the ball.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Nothing to do with that case.
It's just my judgement of my scouting ability, he has better precision when he send the ball.

LooooooooL

meh...too much FM kinda talk right here

as illadro said, we still need to see much much more before we can make a real judgment,

i have a lot of faith in him, with mexes & T33 next to him, he'll have a lot of space and time to try some new moves

SENSACION7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i would rather have a good up and coming talent stay at Milan practicing with the first team for a good while like he has been, then eventually get Coppa games & friendlies. Play against lower level Serie A teams. The he can be a great sub/ eventual starter !

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Neither in Primavera squad nor in senior side, where's he? In the injury list I suppose?

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
With Abate out any chance he gets time against Parma?

Il Danese

Always Optimistic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Any chance of him being subbed in the coppa game tonight for Bonera?

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
The first of De Sciglio beginning, also the agent in the stands in Verona 04/10/2012

The first of De Sciglio beginning, also the agent in the stands in Verona

De Mattia Sciglio this evening, take the field for the first time as a starter in Serie A after making his debut ever since 1 'against Viktoria Plzen in the Champions League.

To observe the onset of the young side AC Milan AC Milan produced the nursery, the stands of the stadium Marc'Antonio Bentegodi, there is also his agent, Donato Orgnoni.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
looking forward to seeing more of our youth, hopefully its a surprise and we find that we have more prospects than thought.

Sequiem

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Donadoni, Gre-No-Li, Ambro, Rino, Nesta, Pippo, van Bommel, Cassano, Ibra, Mexès, Aquilani
Be mindful of the Paloschi, young Padawan. :thumbsup:

khuyag

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Кака, Maldini, Nesta, Ronaldo, Beckham

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
wow nice surprise, he looks very solid, and only 19 reminds me of Merkel's debut