Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Its only fitting that the league that gave us taiwo gets Abate in return.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan

Lol at n00bs.

A couple of months ago Ibra finished his best season ever. Everyone here praised him.

The only thing that's happened on the pitch since then is that he scored goal of the year in the Euros. And, against his will, was forced out of Milan.

Now suddenly Ibra sucks (and Pato will win Baloon d'Or).

I hope this thread is a magnet for idiots, otherwise there isn't much hope.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
plays for the wrong team..wrong league

he is irrelevant now

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Fodder ibra has only scored once against and has been chellinis bitch whole life .. we are A C Milan not cheivo
Great riddance :lol:

What a fodder

Ummmm... Dont disrespect Chievo... Sergio Pellissier has always had chiellini's number. :o

But then again Pellissier has brilliant off the ball movement and poaching skills and knows how to exploit space in the box well. So no surprises there.

Last edited:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Ummmm... Dont disrespect Chievo... Sergio Pellissier has always had chiellini's number. :o

But then again Pellissier has brilliant off the ball movement and poaching skills and knows how to exploit space in the box well. So no surprises there.
movement... off the ball... the fuck?

Swedens-Ibrahimovic-react-008.jpg

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
ibra must be so proud of getting the number 18.
most people would think of this as a slap in the face but most people are clearly unaware of the significance of the number 18 jersey.

according to wiki
"18 (eighteen) is the natural number following 17 and preceding 19."

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
wearing #18 for PSG must be Ibra's proudest life achievement. :thumbsup:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Lol at n00bs.

A couple of months ago Ibra finished his best season ever. Everyone here praised him.

The only thing that's happened on the pitch since then is that he scored goal of the year in the Euros. And, against his will, was forced out of Milan.

Now suddenly Ibra sucks (and Pato will win Baloon d'Or).

I hope this thread is a magnet for idiots, otherwise there isn't much hope.

i was talking about the abate haters this time. :D

acmf2002

AcMILANforEver<3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we will see , not now hide it

hahahahahahahh

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i was talking about the abate haters this time. :D

Abate will be great when someone explains to him that the rules are different than in American football.
The opponent doesn't automatically get the ball back when you've run with it to the other side.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Abate will be great when someone explains to him that the rules are different than in American football.
The opponent doesn't automatically get the ball back when you've run with it to the other side.

:lol::lol::thumbsup:

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Ibra will fade away, ligue 1 is big step down from serie a

hes only hope is to perform in CL, which i doubt will happen past the group stages ,other than that majority of people will forget about him.

--
its sad. clearly milan forced him out, maybe this season he could have lead us to CL glory.

Borgaren

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
King Zlatan, Prince Boateng, Nocerino, Thiago Silva, Abate, Cassano, Mark Van Bommel

Best post I've read in a while. :lol:

Demonic

Boater
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Ibra, schweini, Bolt, Congo
Sad part for Milan is that Abate actually is the best wingback Milans had in a few years.. regardless of the taunts in here

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
you mean we weren't playing American football all this time? :eek:

does Berlu know?

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Doesn't really matter where he plays. He's still widely considered the best striker in the World, and one of the most exciting players to watch, and thus exposure will follow him to France.

I bet even some of the biggest haters on this forum will tune in to one or two PSG Ligue 1 games, something they probably never done before.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
zlatan-ibrahimovic-nouvelle-recrue-du-psg-lors-d-une-conference-de-presse-le-18-juillet-2012-au-parc-des-princes-a-paris.jpg

Interview with the president of French Football association, Frédéric Thiriez
http://sport.direct8.fr/news/psg-pour-thiriez-ibrahimovic-profite-au-foot-francais/

Google translate:
"Ibrahimovic benefits the French football', said Friday AFP the president of the Professional Football League Frederic Thiriez, little worried to see the first steps of superstar PSG overshadow the Champions Trophy between Montpellier and Lyon on Saturday.
Q: Are not you disappointed that the first steps of Parisian Ibrahimovic somewhat overshadow the Champions Trophy?
A: 'Certainly not. The arrival of Ibrahimovic is rather good news for everyone. The fact that it appears tomorrow in Washington benefits the French football. In one week, French clubs will have played five games in North America including three organized by the League: Lyon's game in Montreal, one of Montpelluer in Kansas City and the Champions Trophy which is the icing on the cake and the crown all. In addition there are two matches of the PSG. More French football is exposed and is exported, the happier I am. '
Q: This focus almost exclusively on Ibrahimovic and PSG, is not that the danger for the next season of L1?
A: 'When you watch a TGV at 300 km / h, the last car goes as fast as the engine, the same goes for the championship. The locomotive pulls everyone up, it fills stadiums, and it pulls the value of media rights up, both nationally and internationally, even if there is still no effect on Ibrahimovic international rights. We started in 2004 and gradually it has tripled in four years the international rights. We are still very far from the English. It is a long-term strategy and long-term. We must be humble and tenacious. With Al Jazeera, we are seen in 180 countries. The Champions Trophy will be seen on five channels in the U.S., which will reach 100 million homes, and other countries in the world thanks to TV5. '
Q: Do you not fear that Paris is alone in the desert in L1 at this time of rigor?
A: 'I agree with Michel Platini. In football, there is no truth. You can bring the world's best players, the suspense remains. In football, to build, it takes time, patience and work. '
Q: The export of the Champions Trophy and the strategy of international growth they are paying off and will you continue to do so in the coming years?
A: 'Certainly. It has reached a plateau this year. Until then, we had only played in francophone countries. Here, we throw ourselves into the deep end with an English speaking country where there is fierce competition with other sports. This is a real challenge. We chose the U.S. because it is the future of world football. You have 20 million people who play football, 10 times more than in France. The MLS (Major League Soccer) grows dramatically and we will partner with it. Next year will continue. '
Q: What are the next areas to be cleared?
A: 'The territories are essential Asia and the Middle East. We'll have to watch our players and clubs. '

Paladin

Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't really matter where he plays. He's still widely considered the best striker in the World, and one of the most exciting players to watch, and thus exposure will follow him to France.

I bet even some of the biggest haters on this forum will tune in to one or two PSG Ligue 1 games, something they probably never done before.

Ha,ha ur so right there, on the spot:lol: u know what! the biggest haters on this forum are already there:D

Stoneage awaits pervert berlu:o

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There's a lot of interest in Zlatan in France now and L'Equipe is has interviewed David Lagercrantz, the writer of "I am Zlatan":

Love you, Lucia. Lagercrantz seems like a great guy. Drowning in money by now.

The book will be a huge hit in France. I have friends in Paris, most of them totally uninterested in football, but all of them have an opionion on Zlatan now.

This:

"- The very first thing he said was: "David, do you believe in God?" I was scared. I thought he might be very religious and that for him it was important that I am too. But, hey, if this is not the case then I would be out, "Oh! you know, I do not know ... "He took a thunderous voice:" So you do not believe in Zlatan either! Because God sent me to Rosengard to play football!" I thought: this guy is completely nuts. In fact, he was joking with me."

Is what few get about Zlatan. Classic.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Last season PSG had an attendance avarage of 43.000.
This season most games are expected to sell out.
Season ticket sales are already at record levels, 25.000.
Parc des Princes take 50.000.

Paladin

Banned
Reaction score
Ibra will fade away, ligue 1 is big step down from serie a

hes only hope is to perform in CL, which i doubt will happen past the group stages ,other than that majority of people will forget about him.

--
its sad. clearly milan forced him out, maybe this season he could have lead us to CL glory.

Whatt:eek: ligue 1 a step down from A:lol: time to wake up:cool:

Serie a are the last one in europe so fare and still sinking:fp:

but we still love pervert berlu dont we:lol:

Schedule