Massimiliano Allegri Thread II

Which fortunate team will hear 'Dai Dai Dai' next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
“Cristante has improved a great deal over the last two months, I put my faith in him and in moments of difficulty the younger players can bring that extra sense of joy to their football.

“Cristante is a young player who must be given time to grow without pressure. Obviously at Milan you have to grow up quicker. Last season Niang was treated by some like a phenomenon, but he’s just a teenager, so there are bound to be peaks and troughs. The same is true of Gabriel, as after one game the media said Milan had found their goalkeeper for the next 15 years, then a week later he was considered hopeless. There needs to be a balance.”
-allegri

that's like totally fair and balanced.

FIRE

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
dude...i was first...

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
no, i was first :o :mb:

You know, he's getting enough playing time as it is. No need to burden him with more in the senior team. Let the kid grow in peace.

Three of the biggest issues to why young talents never fulfill their potential is:

1: The pressure of becoming the next X- current star play in the same position. If he gets game time in Serie A with our senior team, he'll also get much more attention from media. I think very few people can handle that.

2: Which leads me to the next point, which is the mentality of a 16-17 year old. Kids doesn't always understand that the road to being a quality player is long. Early stardom can make it difficult for them to keep their feet on the ground and continue work hard and set goals.

3: They don't have fully developed bodies yet. To much playing time / to hard training regime can break their bodies.

The way DES and SES have been integrated into the team is really good, and look at them now. Cristante, Mastour, Petagna or whoever they are have enough things on their minds right now, they're playing in primavera and national teams, if they continue like this they'll get playing time in the first team soon enough (Petagna have already gotten a couple of minutes or more), no need to hurry. Besides, they probably can't make much difference for us now anyway, we have to play the best team possible as often as possible, and when we use subs, it got to be the replacements for the first team, to give them some playing time and match form so that they can be ready if the first team players get suspended / injured.

I'm not disregarding the fact that first team playing time and experience is important for youngsters. But there's no need to hurry and they have to get the playing time under the right circumstances. How old are these kids, 16? 17? And look at our situation, are we in Barcelona mode?

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
Such a joke.. nocerino, matri and freakin' robinho in the start?? Really? Can't wait to lose the tracks of this asshole. I hope Pazzo won't leave now, cause that will be another awful mistake by G and co. Allegri doesn't like him, its obv, and he will keep playing matri, so lets hope Giampaolo is patient, and waits for taskforce to GTFO.

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
Oh no wipe that shit off my screen...

lol, again you shit your screen... have you tried shitting your pants when you're scared? They say it works! :star:

yaohan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
One cannot wipe away the element that comprises their brain.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Wow we beat a team that might get relegated.

All praise Allegri

yaohan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Your brain is made from semen?

That's disgusting.

Ran out of intelligent come backs? You should actually spent time making statistical analysis to defend Allegri, because you are a very shitty troll and it is a shame you are not banned.

Allegri won one game against a relegation candidate and taskforce is all of a sudden "all hail allegri". I like the example of the dad bringing home grocery for once. It doesn't change anything.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ran out of intelligent come backs? You should actually spent time making statistical analysis to defend Allegri, because you are a very shitty troll and it is a shame you are not banned.

Allegri won one game against a relegation candidate and taskforce is all of a sudden "all hail allegri". I like the example of the dad bringing home grocery for once. It doesn't change anything.

I should what!?

I like the part where you didn't read any post's and just went on to make your conclusions.
It's a shame you can't read nor comprehend that what is written.

I havn't actually defended Allegri, not even once.

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
all hail allegri
#taskforce

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It was an injury crisis that led him to play de sciglio and now an injury crisis half way through the season has forced him to play cristante. Grande max

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
^ Exactly

Also after we sidelined BOTH Petagna and Niang for fucking Matri
If Either one comes back and starts banging them in #taskforcers will say "see, he was RIGHT to send them on loan..look how much better they are now" :fp:

In other news I wonder if they still want Cristante to go out on loan?

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
^ Exactly

Also after we sidelined BOTH Petagna and Niang for fucking Matri
If Either one comes back and starts banging them in #taskforcers will say "see, he was RIGHT to send them on loan..look how much better they are now" :fp:

In other news I wonder if they still want Cristante to go out on loan?

G wants him to stay in the club after his performance yesterday but he's a liar so it can go either way. :lol:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
if we end 3rd place it wouldn't surprise that his contract gets renewed again

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
G wants him to stay in the club after his performance yesterday but he's a liar so it can go either way. :lol:

Yeah....we're dealing with a guy that Guaranteed Petagna playing time then shipped his ass on loan...then the iBra/Cassano guarantees :proud:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Wow we beat a team that might get relegated.

All praise Allegri

Don't like 3 points?
tumblr_lc31jy1N1a1qe0eclo1_500.gif

goja

Im back baby
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Nesta, Pippo, Pirlo, De Sciglio

to be fair, a very small minority is still hailing allegri. i've been hailing him from the beginning, and still am

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It was an injury crisis that led him to play de sciglio and now an injury crisis half way through the season has forced him to play cristante. Grande max

He could've totally started Poli though.

Something happened this time, be it for vitrine or his agent made some sort of ultimatum or Allegri felt he was ready.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

It was an injury crisis that led to Maldini's debut at age 16...

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
He could've totally started Poli though.

Something happened this time, be it for vitrine or his agent made some sort of ultimatum or Allegri felt he was ready.

i reckon its his agent. Media has been saying his agent (as well as his agent himself) that cristante is shocked he isnt getting playing time and is evaluating his options. Its more to do with pressure than a gabriel-like situation.

yaohan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
to be fair, a very small minority is still hailing allegri. i've been hailing him from the beginning, and still am

Just to be clear, there is nothing wrong with defending Allegri or criticizing Allegri. People think differently and naturally try to convince others that they are right.

However, consistently and deliberately insulting others for having different opinion is not acceptable. Once or twice, fine, no one is perfect. Consistently? Not so much.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
True, but was the coach Sacchi? If not, then this argument does not prove anything favourable for Allegri.

You're right, it was only Nils Ledholm, not like a man that won a lot both as a player and as a coach :rolleyes:.

Casillas started with Del Bosque in 2000 because Illgner got injured. Xavi started cause Pep Guardiola was out for several months.

My point is not even to be favourable of Allegri. It doesn't matter if he started a young player because of 'x', 'y' or 'z', its ridiculous to discuss that. The player was given the shot, regardless of anyway you wanna see it, the coach could've gone a different route, but thought the young player was ready for the task at that moment, and that's what matters, and the confidence was good enough that the player had a good game and even (as an added feature) scored a goal.

Schedule