The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football > UEFA Euro 2016 France

Old 04-07-2016, 19:10   #21
Massaro94
Banned

Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO

Clearly it was a fluke

Got knocked the fuck out by south korea IN 2002 .... South Korea OH MY DAYS

Then couldn't even get out of the group stages in the 2 world cups after in 2010 and 2014 LMAO

Ital wannabes living off that 2006 jammy win : fp:

Reminds me of inters lucky win in 2010. Nowhere to be seen before that and no where to be seen after LMAO

Oh and sandwiched in between the 2 recent world cups was the 4-0 demolition at the hands of Spain at the euro final lolololololololol

Grande Italia
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 19:55   #22
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Ibra, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo. Current AC - Jack, Romagnoli, Cutrone, Abate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
Because theyre a steaming pile of shite who play some of the most negative brand of football despite having had some quality players down the years. The fact thy celebrate this negative style is hilarious. Football has moved on but these peasants are stuck in the dark ages still parking a bus aganst minnows

I used to back them up until a few years back, but life is too short to back footballers who are clueless in the attacking half of the game. It's
No coincidence that Italy's most successful domestic team is juve. A team that is absolutely woeful in the UCL.

Italy rely on luck rather than taking the initiative and trying to make things happen.

Germans knocking them out was one of the best moments in modern times

The way the Italians were celebrating each goal was cringe worthy. Can't even begin to imagine what they'd have done if they'd fluked another tourney like 2006
Fair enough man, but I respectfully, and wholeheartedly disagree. Why can't a team which utilises defensive tactics effectively and succeccfully be applauded? All great attacking sides get tons of praise, and rightfully so. But it should only be applauded, if it is successful.

If Italy had come all out all guns blazing, with a complete attacking approach, they more than likely would have been ineffective, as they don't have the attacking players for such an approach. They were fantastic at defending, and it was right to play with that as the focal point. It was very effective for them. And I have to say a great defensive display is just as pleasing to watch, as a great attacking team.

Great defending is an art, and should be appreciated just like great attacking play.

Also, the main aim in a football match is to win, and if you have to win by playing "negative" tactics, then by all means do it!

Signature

Last edited by Nestafan; 05-07-2016 at 00:57.
Nestafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 20:01   #23
Burlesqoni
Banned

Since when is having a rock solid defence, and clever tactics 'relying on luck'?

Maybe it's just the bitterness of being english?
Burlesqoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 20:15   #24
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

And the experience of watching football for two whole years

We forgot to celebrate Massaro's football viewing anniversary this June. 1 world cup and 1 Euro under the belt now. My my. Forum dork is growing up.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 20:59   #25
Burlesqoni
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
And the experience of watching football for two whole years

We forgot to celebrate Massaro's football viewing anniversary this June. 1 world cup and 1 Euro under the belt now. My my. Forum dork is growing up.
Old 04-07-2016, 22:15   #26
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

Quote:
Because theyre a steaming pile of shite who play some of the most negative brand of football despite having had some quality players down the years. The fact thy celebrate this negative style is hilarious. Football has moved on but these peasants are stuck in the dark ages still parking a bus aganst minnows

I used to back them up until a few years back, but life is too short to back footballers who are clueless in the attacking half of the game. It's
No coincidence that Italy's most successful domestic team is juve. A team that is absolutely woeful in the UCL.

Italy rely on luck rather than taking the initiative and trying to make things happen.

The way the Italians were celebrating each goal was cringe worthy. Can't even begin to imagine what they'd have done if they'd fluked another tourney like 2006
pitiful

Signature
Official RnB Contributor
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 22:16   #27
Arsene
AC Milan Legend

Germany is the clear favorite here. Because they are germany.....really that simple. France has weak defense. A left back who should retire and with Rami injured its gonna be extremely inexperienced umiti or crackhead Mangala. If I was Deschamp I would target france defense with crosses. Giroud can hurt them.
Arsene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 22:20   #28
Sage
Phase 2

France are clear favorites.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 22:41   #29
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:

yeah, preach on Massaro94

but don't forget one great Massaro94 told me once

Quote:
I could never hate the true Goats
Doesn't matter which team they play for
Don't hate
Appreciate
maybe a lot of those defensive minded players are GOATs of the future

joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 23:00   #30
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta, Alessio Romagnoli

Quote:

this screams non-sense simply because of the fact that every woeful thing italy did in that match against germany was mirrored by the germans.

even their penalties were horribly on par with the italians.

it would have been pure luck for the italians had they won. but luck was on the germans' side.

a fluke is still a fluke no matter who emerged the winners because of it. so dont talk as though those bundesbitches thoroughly hammered their way past italy.

for all the luck you say italy was scraping through the tourney with germany couldnt produce a convincing win against them.

what does that tell you about germany?

Signature
You needed me
To feel a little more, and give a little less
Know you hate to confess
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 00:55   #31
adit
Senior Team Member

i hate France, but i hate Germany even more .. so France will win 1-0 (Griezman)
adit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 01:03   #32
jammin
pour l'éternité

Massarooooooo

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualista View Post
Best.

World cup.

Ever.
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 11:52   #33
Massaro94
Banned

Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariolovesjammin View Post
Massarooooooo

Neuer #1

That too with a defence that doesnt park the bus
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 13:20   #34
jammin
pour l'éternité

No Massaro dammit we are supporting Les Blues this time!

Signature
Quote:
Best.

World cup.

Ever.
Old 06-07-2016, 14:35   #35
Burlesqoni
Banned

Why is there a young robert downey jr. with flowing hair in your sig jambabe?
Old 06-07-2016, 14:41   #36
jammin
pour l'éternité

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlesqoni View Post
Why is there a young robert downey jr. with flowing hair in your sig jambabe?
That would be Michel "Le Roi" Platini, one of- nay, the all time greatest player in the Euros.

He captained the French team to victory in 1982, scoring a record 9 goals the last time that the Euro competition was held in France, before this current tournament.

Signature
Quote:
Best.

World cup.

Ever.
Old 06-07-2016, 14:43   #37
Burlesqoni
Banned

Quote:
That would be Michel "Le Roi" Platini, one of- nay, the all time greatest player in the Euros.
In what movie was that? I don't remember that role of his.
Old 06-07-2016, 14:50   #38
jammin
pour l'éternité

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlesqoni View Post
In what movie was that? I don't remember that role of his.
He was a major star in the 70s. Won three Ballon D'Ors for his performances in Juventus and France.

For more information please consult the resident forum historians, Allan_Somewhere and Massaro94

Signature
Quote:
Best.

World cup.

Ever.
Old 06-07-2016, 15:06   #39
Burlesqoni
Banned

Quote:
He was a major star in the 70s. Won three Ballon D'Ors for his performances in Juventus and France.

For more information please consult the resident forum historians, Allan_Somewhere and Massaro94
I never knew robert was a star child actor. I will search for that jeventus movie
Old 06-07-2016, 15:34   #40
NiceGuy123
World Cup Winner

I'm convinced Massaro is a cuckold.
NiceGuy123 is offline   Reply With Quote