Official: Andre Miguel Valente da Silva Thread

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is better based on 5 matches he played?

Lol, ofc i will judge by matches played for Milan... or you think we should all judge based on youtube or whatever other idea you have?
This is Milan forum, and im talking about Milan games, as weird as it may sound :D

Only 5 matches serie a, zero NT caps, not top scorer in EL, 10 times better. :lol: :lol:

Same answer, yes, rewatch games if you want... Cutrone was useful even in serie A games when he didnt score...

Lol at all of you, i dont even hate the guy, i see he has some talent, i wish he becomes great here... but so far (as i said in previous post) SO FAR.. he did absolutely nothing for us... only against farmers in EL

Last edited:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
L
Lol at all of you, i dont even hate the guy, i see he has some talent, i wish he becomes great here... but so far (as i said in previous post) SO FAR.. he did absolutely nothing for us... only against farmers in EL

:fp: :fp: :fp: nothing to say anymore

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Silva will be a big name... my dream is it will happen here

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Lol, ofc i will judge by matches played for Milan... or you think we should all judge based on youtube or whatever other idea you have?
This is Milan forum, and im talking about Milan games, as weird as it may sound :D

Same answer, yes, rewatch games if you want... Cutrone was useful even in serie A games when he didnt score...

Same could be said about Cutrone tho.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Saw him trending on twitter today

f4kz4Wx.jpg

Which one is he? FodderScam?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
We really got fleeced. He doesn't have a lot of basic skills to play in a high level league, I'm not sure how much he can improve with training.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He just needs time, next season he be fine. He likes to have lots of space, which aint there in serie A, he just needs to adapt

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We really got fleeced. He doesn't have a lot of basic skills to play in a high level league, I'm not sure how much he can improve with training.

Yeah he fails too much with basics, thats what i had against Hakan too.
However Silva looks a lot worse now, after those public critics. That also means he can do alot better than he is showing lately.

He will benefit from team stability like everyone else (like Hakan recently), and it seems we are improving our teamplay in last few games.
Even though i crap on them somtimes, i do hope all our buys will pay off at the end, i dont want us to sell anyone yet.

Im sure this team has enough quality to reach at least top 4-5 someday, unfortunately not in their first season together. That said, we should not give up and sell on anyone yet (especially younger ones) until our whole team lvl improves drastically. Once we have consistency from week to week, then we can see who our real weak links are.

Last edited:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Kalinic & Cutrone are allowed to play whole games while doing nothing

Andre Silva deserves his chances as well

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Yeah he fails too much with basics, thats what i had against Hakan too.
However Silva looks a lot worse now, after those public critics. That also means he can do alot better than he is showing lately.

He will benefit from team stability like everyone else (like Hakan recently), and it seems we are improving our teamplay in last few games.
Even though i crap on them somtimes, i do hope all our buys will pay off at the end, i dont want us to sell anyone yet.

Im sure this team has enough quality to reach at least top 4-5 someday, unfortunately not in their first season together. That said, we should not give up and sell on anyone yet (especially younger ones) until our whole team lvl improves drastically. Once we have consistency from week to week, then we can see who our real weak links are.

Exactly

People are very impatient.
Suso was pretty bad 1st season with us. Took him 2 years to become our best player.
Give them time.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Well said Buske.

If we sell someone who's young or hasn't had the chance to prove himself for a substaintial amount of time it has to be part of a great plan and not just for the sake of selling/cutting losses.

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Plenty of skill but zero footballing brain. Another Quaresma.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
What talent does he possess? What does he have that makes him worth 40 mil?

Last edited:

The-Loko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi Maldini Sheva Batistuta Riquelme Benedetto Ginobili
What talent does he possess? What does he ha e that nakes him worth 40 mil?

His bench-warming skills are out of this world you can't deny that.

Still he has a lot to prove to be considered da GOAT

Bwb3NPKCMAE8p6Y.jpg

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Silva Imo does EVERYTHING right other than the final pass/shot. His control is sublime, he sucks in the ball like a champion and knows how to create space for himself. Its the final step he seems to struggle with

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Our Miguel Valente

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don´t get why people care so much about him. I can see him developing into a very good player but it´s not like he posses an amount of talent that should awe Milan fans who have seen Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka ...

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
I don´t get why people care so much about him. I can see him developing into a very good player but it´s not like he posses an amount of talent that should awe Milan fans who have seen Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka ...

Its not about him it's about all our young players that we should care for. They are the face of new Milan. I believe in the hand of a good coach they can all shine: hakan, silva, roma, etc...
Meanwhile i dont care one bit about those 30+ yo dudes with tons of serie a games and experience already and still didnt do anything better than those young players. Its so pathetic.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Silva Imo does EVERYTHING right other than the final pass/shot. His control is sublime, he sucks in the ball like a champion and knows how to create space for himself. Its the final step he seems to struggle with

Not quite true. He almost always loses precious seconds immediately after receiving the ball. Either he comes to a complete halt, or he fusses around too much trying to understand the situation/control the ball. The likeliest possibility is that he is not really the kind of player who understands situations and is mentally suited to high level football. One can be charitable and think his mind is not in the right place and it will eventually become better.

It's certainly not just the final shot or pass. He seems completely out of sync with the rest of the players when he has the ball. That's an instant liability in top level football.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
He isnt charitable at all. He is just scared to bear the blame if he misses a golden opportunity. He would rather someone else take flack for his shortcomings because he is mentally weak. Pathetic player. He isnt skilled and neither is he intelligent. Would be happy to sell him or use him as a bargaining chip.

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

:lol:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Its not about him it's about all our young players that we should care for. They are the face of new Milan. I believe in the hand of a good coach they can all shine: hakan, silva, roma, etc...
Meanwhile i dont care one bit about those 30+ yo dudes with tons of serie a games and experience already and still didnt do anything better than those young players. Its so pathetic.

I agree with that, my point is that if you compare how Silva is treated by fans (online) to Calabria, Cutrone, Suso etc the love for him looks kinda blind.

I don´t have anything against him but since day one the hype is super strong with him.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I just hope Milan still have the patience and confidence

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Not quite true. He almost always loses precious seconds immediately after receiving the ball. Either he comes to a complete halt, or he fusses around too much trying to understand the situation/control the ball. The likeliest possibility is that he is not really the kind of player who understands situations and is mentally suited to high level football. One can be charitable and think his mind is not in the right place and it will eventually become better.

It's certainly not just the final shot or pass. He seems completely out of sync with the rest of the players when he has the ball. That's an instant liability in top level football.

Maybe next Italy coach Languitella taught him to act like that.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I agree with that, my point is that if you compare how Silva is treated by fans (online) to Calabria, Cutrone, Suso etc the love for him looks kinda blind.

I don´t have anything against him but since day one the hype is super strong with him.

It is because he costed 38mil so ppl expect a new Sheva