AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
In a month i probably will buy a new shirt.

Last year i bought a Maldini & a signed Shevchenko shirt. This year i want a Nesta or Silva shirt. What would you guys take?

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
i'm planning to get 11 Milan mini jerseys and set them out on the wall behind my bed for my new room in a 4-3-1-2 formation :D
Since i've been supporting Milan since 2002 and haven't really seen Baresi , Van Basen and the other legends, im only going to put my favourite Milanistas since 2002
Probably going to be

--------------Dida--------------

Cafu---Nesta------Silva---Maldini

----Gattuso---Pirlo---Seedorf----

-----------Kaka-------------

------Sheva-------Pato/Pippo-------

What do you guys think??

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i think dida, nesta, gattuso, pirlo, seedorf and inzaghi are the only players from that lineup who after 2003 CL final are still playing together..amazing

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
In a month i probably will buy a new shirt.

Last year i bought a Maldini & a signed Shevchenko shirt. This year i want a Nesta or Silva shirt. What would you guys take?

I'd go with Nesta, been here longer (may only be here for a couple more seasons) and hopefully Silva will be here for many years to come and you could always buy one of his later. :D

Are you buying this season's or the next? Will be interesting to see how the jerseys look like with new sponsor.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I'd go with Nesta, been here longer (may only be here for a couple more seasons) and hopefully Silva will be here for many years to come and you could always buy one of his later. :D

Are you buying this season's or the next? Will be interesting to see how the jerseys look like with new sponsor.

I ight be wrong... but i thought new sponsor started 2011-12????

IF you are gonna buy an official jersey now, they are all on sale on website, so you can get them cheaper.

official store to ship to all north america: http://www.acmilanstoreusa.com/index.html

come to think of it... whole store is on sale, and as a woman you have advantage of being able to order kids size if you want for cheaper...

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
I ight be wrong... but i thought new sponsor started 2011-12????

According to this article, should start from 2010/11 season. I hope they "preview" the jersey like they did last year for last home an away game, it would mean we would get to see it in the next week or so.

come to think of it... whole store is on sale, and as a woman you have advantage of being able to order kids size if you want for cheaper...

:mad: :tongue:

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
acmilano3_20100423_1900722117.jpg

fantasy design

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I would choose Oduamadi over Zigoni anyday :cool:

Yes i think i will go with Nesta. Because when i don't fit the shirts anymore or when i have a newer one i frame them ;). Going to frame the Maldini shirt & wear the Nesta shirt next season.

I think i'll take this season's shirt. I'm going to Milanpoint in Milano so i'm kinda hoping there are some signed shirts over there like last year :D

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
I want are jerseys to have the opel on the front with gold letters on the back

that was by far the best design IMO

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Does anyone have a jersey personalized with there name on it? :D

That's my pet peeve. Ultimate "geh' move if you're over like 12 years old

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
i think we say good bye to the currently jersey against fiorentina today eh ?

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i think we say good bye to the currently jersey against fiorentina today eh ?
Yes? I doubt it. Because we're switching from shitsponsor. BWIN pays Milan money to wear their name for a whole season. I don't think Milan can play with an Fly Emirates shirt?

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
Yes? I doubt it. Because we're switching from shitsponsor. BWIN pays Milan money to wear their name for a whole season. I don't think Milan can play with an Fly Emirates shirt?

i see..
but change the shirt only.. the sponsor is another think.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
found this images on some other forum but they are fake, some guy edited djungarden, real madrid, chelsea jersey

milan111.jpg

20112nd.jpg

fffc.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
second pic - taking a piss?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i havent bought a jersey in a while..since sheva's last year..the 1 with zafira.

thinking about buying the new 1 if its tight....22 borriello...or 33 tsilly...

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
i havent bought a jersey in a while..since sheva's last year..the 1 with zafira.

thinking about buying the new 1 if its tight....22 borriello...or 33 tsilly...

i'm most definitely picking up Borri's Azzurri jersey and I'll probably get our new one even if it's not that sick because they tend to grow on me (like this year). silva sounds good too. i don't have a dinho jersey but everybody know's who dinho is. i like wearing my pirlo jersey and n00bs not knowing who he is.i haven't decided if i could pull of a black clarence jersey yet because of the sheer swag. i would have to be doing some big dick shit to wear that.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i'm most definitely picking up Borri's Azzurri jersey and I'll probably get our new one even if it's not that sick because they tend to grow on me (like this year). silva sounds good too. i don't have a dinho jersey but everybody know's who dinho is. i like wearing my pirlo jersey and n00bs not knowing who he is.i haven't decided if i could pull of a black clarence jersey yet because of the sheer swag. i would have to be doing some big dick shit to wear that.

clownin!

(nohomo)