The epic of Dzeko

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
After Dzeko turned down United, City & Chelsea i'm really confident that he'll arrive here next summer. Galliani can negotiate lots better now when Dzeko made really clear that he only wants Milan and Wolfsburg want Janks & Kaladzedisastro.

G will get the price right :)

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
Ban petit beurre if he doesnt come next summer

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
After Dzeko turned down United, City & Chelsea i'm really confident that he'll arrive here next summer. Galliani can negotiate lots better now when Dzeko made really clear that he only wants Milan and Wolfsburg want Janks & Kaladzedisastro.

G will get the price right :)

According to goal.com and other crap sites.We dont even know if they made a bid so unless i see Dzeko playing a game in a Milan shirt i wont believe anything .

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whole Balkan knows Džeko is already Milan player :D
Offtopic, Kylee Strutt is awesome :>

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
According to goal.com and other crap sites.We dont even know if they made a bid so unless i see Dzeko playing a game in a Milan shirt i wont believe anything .

+1 very true

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
You guys better be right

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Another example where a club can do shit if the player refuses to sign somewhere else just happened in Benfica. City had a 38 million pound ( 45 million euro ? ) bid for him Di Maria and Benfica was ready to sell except that (was also the player's buy out clause ) the player told em to fuck off. Dzeko's situation is pretty similar. Wolfsberg can try to sell him to any EPL club or Spanish club etc, but as long as Dzeko says he only wants to play for Milan which he already did 100 times this season, it doesn't matter how big the bid is or if someone else is prepared to match his buy out clause. He's coming here. Wolfsberg coach is just delaying the inevitable.

That goal was :star::star::star:.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Very good goal , 2 bad he didnt make a few more

The team was disaster he was the only hope for them, and he scored without any assistant, he is truly a GIANT in Offence's Role.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wolfsberg deserves to go down as much as possible for trying to mess around with us. Last season they din't sell us cos they wanted him in the CL. Hope they don't even qualify for Europa next year so they won't have any decision problems.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Completely agree with u. Borri is in fine form, but other than Borri we got nobody good enough for us atm as a striker. Hunter is not fitting the system and Pippo is no longer the super pippo we kno. That's 15 million cash spend and 7 million salary sittin in the bench for no reason. Similarly players like Kalazde and Janku are almost done here. If Galliani can make a package of Hunter+Kalazde+Janku and an additional 10-15 millon, Dzeko is the best possible option.

He's 24 and Borri 28 next season. Both of em can rotate and some games we can even play both of em together. As good as Borri is, he's a great finisher, Dzeko is better and unlike Borri can create his own shots and score. Borri is at his peak and in 2 years will hit 30 and will start a decline. Dzeko will enter his prime then and have the potential to be the world's best by then. If Hunter was a striker who somehow fit our system, I'd have no issues with Borri and Hunter, but the issue here is that Hunter is not fitting our system at all and is making Gilardino/Oliviera signings looks good. So it's obvious that end of season Hunter will/should be sold and if that is the case, atleast after 4 failures ( Gilardino, Oliviera, Ronaldo, Hunter) to grab the striker we really need since Sheva left , we should get the one that fits our system and is world class.

The other option if u guys like it or not will the sale of Hunter and another low quality/misfit striker who won't fit us at all and we can keep adding more names to the striker flop signing list which is growing every year while Dzeko joins someone else (Juventus, Inter, United, City, Chelsea .. suitors are many ) and we will keep fantasizing on what might have been as we are doing with Torres and Zlatan now.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
completely agree with u. Borri is in fine form, but other than borri we got nobody good enough for us atm as a striker. Hunter is not fitting the system and pippo is no longer the super pippo we kno. That's 15 million cash spend and 7 million salary sittin in the bench for no reason. Similarly players like kalazde and janku are almost done here. If galliani can make a package of hunter+kalazde+janku and an additional 10-15 millon, dzeko is the best possible option.

he's 24 and borri 28 next season. Both of em can rotate and some games we can even play both of em together. As good as borri is, he's a great finisher, dzeko is better and unlike borri can create his own shots and score. Borri is at his peak and in 2 years will hit 30 and will start a decline. Dzeko will enter his prime then and have the potential to be the world's best by then. If hunter was a striker who somehow fit our system, i'd have no issues with borri and hunter, but the issue here is that hunter is not fitting our system at all and is making gilardino/oliviera signings looks good. So it's obvious that end of season hunter will/should be sold and if that is the case, atleast after 4 failures ( gilardino, oliviera, ronaldo, hunter) to grab the striker we really need since sheva left , we should get the one that fits our system and is world class.

the other option if u guys like it or not will the sale of hunter and another low quality/misfit striker who won't fit us at all and we can keep adding more names to the striker flop signing list which is growing every year while dzeko joins someone else (juventus, inter, united, city, chelsea .. Suitors are many ) and we will keep fantasizing on what might have been as we are doing with torres and zlatan now.
+1 :)

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
both Dzeko and Borriello would be awesome, really, who do you want to bench ??? :eek:

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
both Dzeko and Borriello would be awesome, really, who do you want to bench ??? :eek:

I dont understand why you people are so set on another striker, when that is probably average youngest position currently on milan.......Milan needs new creative midfield to replace legends, we already have people capable of putting the ball in the net, we need people to get it to them in the future. Stop being groupies and think logically, base of milan's mid-field is over 30....this is not good.:head:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
He's 24 and Borri 28 next season. Both of em can rotate and some games we can even play both of em together.

Oh right, rotated and fielded in the same vein as Huntelaar and Borriello this particular season?

No target man at this point in time has been playing better football than Borriello has for Milan. The funds on Dzeko's transfer could be better spent else where in regards to a central defender and wing back.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Oh right, rotated and fielded in the same vein as Huntelaar and Borriello this particular season?

No target man at this point in time has been playing better football than Borriello has for Milan. The funds on Dzeko's transfer could be better spent else where in regards to a central defender and wing back.
+1000
We should have a thread named the epic of Andre Santos, Santon, Criscito, Bonnucci, Ranocchia etc. People think we'll become more dangerous with Dzeko but if we only had a proper Left Back we'd be formidable.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
+1000
We should have a thread named the epic of Andre Santos, Santon, Criscito, Bonnucci, Ranocchia etc. People think we'll become more dangerous with Dzeko but if we only had a proper Left Back we'd be formidable.

You don't think Favalli's thread is epic?

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
мιℓαηєℓℓσ;647344 said:
That thread is in it's own class altogether.

Exactly. Although I am now a bit tempted to write a full-length novel called "The Epic of Favalli".

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Exactly. Although I am now a bit tempted to write a full-length novel called "The Epic of Favalli".

Those ideas are better kept to yourself. I mean, you've presented me with an idea of my own right now.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
мιℓαηєℓℓσ;647346 said:
Those ideas are better kept to yourself. I mean, you've presented me with an idea of my own right now.

To be fair, someone already wrote a book about a guy with a beard who some believe to have godlike powers. I still think my book would sell though, 'cause Favalli is much more interesting than that other guy.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To be fair, someone already wrote a book about a guy with a beard who some believe to have godlike powers. I still think my book would sell though, 'cause Favalli is much more interesting than that other guy.

Better than Grizzly Adams? Really?!

Schedule