Giacomo Bonaventura Thread

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Im starting to wonder if we all watched the same game. Or if ya'll put a new film of haterade over those shiny glasses of yalls

Some of them have been hating him from the start and just don't like to be proven wrong is what I think. The rest are just idiots.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Theres a guy called Bonaventura. I think he could really do wonders in the new Milan.

I dont know about yall but i hear hes a great player with a great skill set that helps his team win games.

This man....i swear.

This dude is surrounded by average players and yet does so well.

Hes an absolute terror everytime he finds space....and is almost impossible to get the ball off.

Haters will be haters....

I fully expect him to shine once we get more technical players in the midfield.

Just having Suso around has improved him so much this year....

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is the Engine in our team. he is so fucking important to us.

How can people not see this? His ability to pick up the ball and leave players behind with his acceleration is on another level

People should re-watch the game. He fucked up by not passing on 2 occasions yesterday, but who said he cannot improve in that aspect? Hes been steadily improving all round under Montella. He wont stop (hopefully)

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
This man....i swear.

This dude is surrounded by average players and yet does so well.

Hes an absolute terror everytime he finds space....and is almost impossible to get the ball off.

Haters will be haters....

I fully expect him to shine once we get more technical players in the midfield.

Just having Suso around has improved him so much this year....

How can people not see this? His ability to pick up the ball and leave players behind with his acceleration is on another level

People should re-watch the game. He fucked up by not passing on 2 occasions yesterday, but who said he cannot improve in that aspect? Hes been steadily improving all round under Montella. He wont stop (hopefully)

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Also look at the late Allegri era, Pippo era and at times the Miha era: we had no one driving the ball from midfield, we were overly reliant on fast wingers to move the ball up on a counter or slowly and meticulously (and mostly failing) pass the ball to the oppositions box. Now we have Bona driving that shit up, getting past like 5 players like it's nothing and setting up our forwards.

Haters on here are ridiculous.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
If he is such an engine why the fuck we cant hold the ball for fucking 3 seconds?

Engines are xavi, modric, iniesta...they know how to hold possession, dictate tempo, creating the space etc.

Can jack do anything of that? I dont think so.

Back up material...we can do much better than that. We will never win scudetto(leave alone CL) with jack as our playmaker or whatever he is.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Bonaventura as a cm is the real deal. Keep it up bonaventurinho!

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If he is such an engine why the fuck we cant hold the ball for fucking 3 seconds?

Engines are xavi, modric, iniesta...they know how to hold possession, dictate tempo, creating the space etc.

Back up material...we can do much better than that. We will never win scudetto(leave alone CL) with jack as our playmaker or whatever he is.

:lol: he can do all the things you mentioned

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Ehhh I don't think you know what was meant by 'engine'

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score

Jacks one flaw as a playmaker is his inability to dictate the tempo. He can hold position and create space as well as chances.

He's the engine because most attacking plays start with him. He drives the ball up and initiates the play

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
under montella hes been tackling and defending in a very aggressive way , so sexy. he can become a great box to box if he continue down this path .. i never want him as a LW again (

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
There are still things that he's not that good at for a mifdielder, but who cares? his contribution for the team is still great.

Also, the list of things that he wasn't able to do was much longer last year, so i expect him to progress further in his new role.

p.s.:

All hail vulture scouting network!

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Which of the two are you?

No razza i was laughing cause tge way you replied to him sarcastically was funny :lol:. I dont rate jack as he is only above average but he is good in those attributes tadej mentioned.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Jack is maybe two tiers or approaching a tier below world class. With the path he's on right now, he could very well play at the same level Marchisio (different players but same story/progression) is playing. Not exactly best in his position but god damn, close enough.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No razza i was laughing cause tge way you replied to him sarcastically was funny :lol:. I dont rate jack as he is only above average but he is good in those attributes tadej mentioned.

Ok

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

:lol:

Agree with your assessment of Jack.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
:lol:

Agree with your assessment of Jack.

Ok

Lol. U see ufc 205? Best card ever hey. Cant wait for khabib connor. What about ferguson though?
Romero tko was brutal. If i were bisping, i would retire.

Schedule