The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?
Yes 90 64.75%
No 49 35.25%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 20-04-2017, 02:27   #16301
MarioReality
syrup sippin assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
What about him, who is he, tell us mr
Congo, I can confirm to you that Musacchio is the answer to securing the best defense in Serie A for us, for the next 5+yrs, easily.

Also, he has an extremely dense penis. girthy as a 40oz of Old English, which gives him this air of confidence that cannot be bought.

Signature
our ascent back to greatness.
Old 20-04-2017, 02:33   #16302
SuperP
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
Congo, I can confirm to you that Musacchio is the answer to securing the best defense in Serie A for us, for the next 5+yrs, easily.

Also, he has an extremely dense penis. girthy as a 40oz of Old English, which gives him this air of confidence that cannot be bought.
Well he has Albanian roots.
Old 20-04-2017, 03:02   #16303
ibelongtomilan
Bohemian Rhapsody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Delicious View Post
Beautiful
I just want to post this gif but since no one talked about girls
Old 20-04-2017, 03:14   #16304
ibelongtomilan
Bohemian Rhapsody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Milanista View Post
hopefully they sign some of monacos talents.
Its not a wise choice anymore, their price is gonna be skyrocket, they are top 4 CL this season.
We should raid Lyon: Tolisso, Lacazette
Old 20-04-2017, 03:43   #16305
The-Loko
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Baresi Maldini Sheva Batistuta Riquelme Benedetto Ginobili

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelongtomilan View Post
I just want to post this gif but since no one talked about girls
Then let's talk about girls again

Old 20-04-2017, 03:54   #16306
beegees
Living Stoneman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post

Old 20-04-2017, 04:22   #16307
Mario
AC Milan Icon

I'd be all over that Manolas deal, 30m fee & 3m wage is a bargain (yes i know he's been inconsistent this year)
Old 20-04-2017, 04:46   #16308
melanman
The Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikita View Post

montella and mirabelli be like

Old 20-04-2017, 05:06   #16309
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

I'm hoping we sign Badelj and Luiz Gustavo, apparently we can get them for a combined 18-20m. Both don't have to be starters but are very different players so it'll give Montella different options in the midfield depending on who we play.

We have to buy first team players but also depth, so for that price. Signing both of these guys would be smart imo. Then we need to sign Tolisso or Fabregas and we have an awesome midfield.
Old 20-04-2017, 05:09   #16310
Fusiproe12
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donato View Post
I'm hoping we sign Badelj and Luiz Gustavo, apparently we can get them for a combined 18-20m. Both don't have to be starters but are very different players so it'll give Montella different options in the midfield depending on who we play.

We have to buy first team players but also depth, so for that price. Signing both of these guys would be smart imo. Then we need to sign Tolisso or Fabregas and we have an awesome midfield.
Old 20-04-2017, 05:41   #16311
Balo45
AC Milan Legend

Musacchio has a great physique, Greek god type of guy. No doubt his dick is the size of an animal that should be on a farm. Not of standard human proportion
Old 20-04-2017, 06:25   #16312
vidarth
Ibra Supremacy

Fav. Players: Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balo45 View Post
Musacchio has a great physique, Greek god type of guy. No doubt his dick is the size of an animal that should be on a farm. Not of standard human proportion
looks like Musacchio is gonna continue our tradition of big dick players.

Im just gonna leave this here...

Signature
Old 20-04-2017, 07:01   #16313
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

At this moment, would you prefer Belotti or Mbappé?
Old 20-04-2017, 07:14   #16314
dan11
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: De scilgio, El Shaarawy, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Barasei, MVB,Rijkaard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
aubaaaaaa!!!!
Old 20-04-2017, 07:18   #16315
dan11
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: De scilgio, El Shaarawy, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Barasei, MVB,Rijkaard

My dream team::

Deulo- auba -- suso

bona-cesc/badelj -tolissio/loca

kola-Roma-musa-desc
Old 20-04-2017, 07:29   #16316
b@D~HorsiE
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Megan Rapinoe, HOPE SOLO, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
Agüero!

Signature
Old 20-04-2017, 07:51   #16317
Hitman
Banned

Aguero #1 for me too. Then Mbappe. We needs strikers of this mold. These are the ones who'll make the whole team play better and not just score goals themselves. I don't know if I'd take Ibra next summer at 36 though, I think that train has passed.

M'bappe is special.... I'd sign him for 40m + bonuses up to 10m. Dybala after one great season in Serie A was sold for 32m + 8m in bonuses = 40m to Juventus (known cash cow).

But Monaco is no Palermo, they're owned by a rich owner and are on course for a double. It's not easy to make it to the semis and leapfrog PSG after their dominance.

I really liked the fact that Montella + Mirabelli were at the stadium last night, I wonder if this has been confirmed yet? As someone mentioned, Dortmund-Monaco have the best young players in the world in this season. Those squads are gold mines, whoever you sign you can be guaranteed that their prices are going to increase (unless it's already hiked up to the point where it can't increase...like Auba's case. His price will only begin to decrease starting this summer)
Old 20-04-2017, 08:20   #16318
Tadej
Banned

Before u suggest the name, check the salary first. Aguero earning 10M+ per year.

Mbappe is unrealistic and too young. Remember martial and sanches(bayern). No way that we paying 60M for this kid.

Belotti or aubameyang.

Last edited by Tadej; 20-04-2017 at 08:23.
Old 20-04-2017, 08:36   #16319
Hitman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadej View Post
Before u suggest the name, check the salary first. Aguero earning 10M+ per year.

Mbappe is unrealistic and too young. Remember martial and sanches(bayern). No way that we paying 60M for this kid.

Belotti or aubameyang.
tadej, can you please tell us what our summer transfer budget and salary cap are? since you know Aguero and Mbappe are both out of the new management's budget?
Old 20-04-2017, 08:43   #16320
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Bi-monthly checks on Milan?

It’s reported that Elliott Management will check up on the new Milan ownership every two months, to protect their investment.

Rossoneri Sport Investment Lux, led by Yonghong Li, finally completed their takeover of the club last week, thanks to an injection of €330m worth of capital from the US hedge fund.

This morning’s Gazzetta dello Sport is carrying a report on the deal, breaking down the details of the agreement between Elliott and Li.

Of the €330m, €180m went toward the closing, €73m is intended for the lending banks and €50m will be used for developing the club.

As might be expected, there is significant interest on the deal, with the €180m carrying a rate of 11.5 per cent, while the remaining money will have a rate of 7.7 per cent.

Elliot expects the money to be paid back in 18 months, in one single payment, in accordance with a detailed business plan presented by the new Milan owners.

That plan is based on increasing the value of the 99.93 per cent shareholding which Rossoneri Sport Investment Lux now holds in the club, meaning they can’t simply sell assets to fund the repayment.

Elliott Management will not, however, have any direct control over the board and will have no say on transfer market dealings.

Instead, the US fund will receive a written report every two months, as well as periodically holding meetings with the board to establish progress.

Should the new owners fail to pay back what they owe, their shareholding would go to Elliott and then likely be sold on the stock market.

However, Gazzetta points out that the hedge fund is likely to help find new investors to help Li and his new board, as a way of protecting their own investment.

http://www.football-italia.net/10137...y-checks-milan

About time we get some structure.

Signature
Closed Thread