The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilano84

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Defenses work and shift as a unit. Double marking leaves gaps for other players.

Look at your message, you clearly write leave gaps for other players.

Why the goal and assist of Hakan is due to Suso creating space? So that means the whole team opportunity is also because Suso creating spaces?

Suso so far has not even one assist giving Hakan. While Hakan has assist Suso

acmilano84

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Our strongest games this season were played with a 433. Not saying other formations wouldn’t suit us but it’s hard to experiment.

4312 with paq in there sounds sexy af tho lol

Simple question, how many game we are "strong" this season? :fp:

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Selling Hakan for 20 million could completely negate this window. He was the only real creative passer we had in the final third until Paqueta came along. Now we go back to being a team with just one player capable of threading through a creative final ball again?

(Don't tell me Suso is a creative passer. He's a clockwork winger with a wonderful curveball, but hardly above average in creativity.)

He’s a creative dribbler :lol:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
-------------------Piatek-------------------

---Hakan--------Paqueta----------Suso------

------------Bakayoko-----Biglia------

This here is a top attack. Please don't ruin it. If El Pistolero is done, all we need to do is to buy a backup for Biglia and let's get on with it.

Those wingers....
giphy.gif

acmilano84

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Selling Hakan for 20 million could completely negate this window. He was the only real creative passer we had in the final third until Paqueta came along. Now we go back to being a team with just one player capable of threading through a creative final ball again?

(Don't tell me Suso is a creative passer. He's a clockwork winger with a wonderful curveball, but hardly above average in creativity.)

This is exactly my point. We barely able to get two creative midfielder now. People are pushing to sell one!? Why? Suso does have some flares but his movement become really predictable. Plus I dont like 443 at all.

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
This is exactly my point. We barely able to get two creative midfielder now. People are pushing to sell one!? Why? Suso does have some flares but his movement become really predictable. Plus I dont like 443 at all.

Agree, we definitely shouldn’t sell a creative outlet even for depth. Especially when our other options off the bench are borini lol

acmilano84

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Plenty of games. A lot of results went to shit due to brain farts early on, then of course the injury crisis.

Omg...I don't know how to define "strong"

We have 26 goals so far..Juventus 38 Napoli 37 Roma 34 Inter 31 Sassualo has 30

We don't have goals..

Our possession 53.6% 7th in the league behind Sassualo and Atlanta. We do not control the game. Our average rating only 6.79 number 8/9 in the league while we occupied a position of fifth.

I really do not see how strong we are

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Omg...I don't know how to define "strong"

We have 26 goals so far..Juventus 38 Napoli 37 Roma 34 Inter 31 Sassualo has 30

We don't have goals..

I don’t know. I can’t count on my fingers the amount of easy chances we have wasted due to poor decision making unrelated to formation what so ever. After that again basically our whole starting midfield has been injured. I doubt that plays any part in their ability to score goals though.

And all I was saying is our better performances came with a 433.

Last edited:

acmilano84

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don’t know. I can’t count on my fingers the amount of easy chances we have wasted due to poor decision making unrelated to formation what so ever. After that again basically our whole starting midfield has been injured. I doubt that plays any part in their ability to score goals though

Our problem is actually "tempo" of the game. If we need to play 433 . We will need player that can keep the momentum of attack at high speed. Most winger need some speed to create space and get past opponent.

We have player that is slower in pace. They are being pushed to play at high tempo therefore rushing to pass,to shoot etc. In the end we lost possesion due to poor shooting off the net. 433 is a high speed formation which doesn't suit us.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Gattuso suspended one match for his criticism of the officials. This league is a parody.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i'm fine with hakan sell just in case that we will bring carasco+that dutch kid.
otherwise it's stupid, even if we buy carasco, we still need backup player and hakan was perfect for that role because he can cover several position on pitch.

there are at least 7 players who needs to go before him

anyway, it seems that piatek is suspended for next game... so he won't play against us on monday or opossite, against genoa. :D

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Hakan debate cracks me up. He can barely control the ball anymore because his mind is so fucked. The best thing he did against Juventus yesterday was immediately turn the ball over, which deflected off of a Juve defender and went straight to Cutrone.

He's slow, provides nothing via free kicks and set pieces, and doesn't create anymore. He has 3 assists in 1300+ minutes in Serie A, guys. Is it his goal scoring you like? He has scored 1 goal this season in 1600+ minutes between Serie A and Europa.

He was good for half a season... Otherwise, he has been exactly what everyone said he was before he joined the club- Fragile mentally.

We can't wait for him to come good every 6 to 12 months.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Yeah, Hakan can play in the mid or as a winger. If he is sold we would need more cover in the mid. Kessie, Baka, Paqueta....Mauri? Laxalt and Conti are not mids

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso suspended one match for his criticism of the officials. This league is a parody.

I said it. The only solution is if the rest of thd Serie A team (or at least the top 6-8) come together and protest this blatant pro-Jube bias in officiating.
They should refuse to play games until something is done about it. Bring foreign refs to officiate games for all I care. Italian refs have shown themselves to be way to biased. There is some level of corruption here 100%. And 80% of them are Jube fans anyway I bet

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
The Hakan debate cracks me up. He can barely control the ball anymore because his mind is so fucked. The best thing he did against Juventus yesterday was immediately turn the ball over, which deflected off of a Juve defender and went straight to Cutrone.

He's slow, provides nothing via free kicks and set pieces, and doesn't create anymore. He has 3 assists in 1300+ minutes in Serie A, guys. Is it his goal scoring you like? He has scored 1 goal this season in 1600+ minutes between Serie A and Europa.

He was good for half a season... Otherwise, he has been exactly what everyone said he was before he joined the club- Fragile mentally.

:thumbsup:

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Paqueta kinda makes Hakan expendable and Hakan off the bench won't be effective

he seems like the type of player that needs rhythm

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@andrea ___ 182
#Danjuma is liked a lot ... but it is difficult to see him arrive in January because of his current physical problems. In any case he will not be the winger that arrives this month. More of a discussion for June ...

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
@andrea ___ 182
#Danjuma is liked a lot ... but it is difficult to see him arrive in January because of his current physical problems. In any case he will not be the winger that arrives this month. More of a discussion for June ...

That sound fine.

acmilano84

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

:fp::fp::fp:

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Considering how poor the attack has been, changing 2/3 of the attack doesn't seem like a terrible idea

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What's Gaetano saying? Is today the day Elliott comes back from Rome with SMS? Probably some kid pretending to work for Elliott feeding him garbage. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule