The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
https://www.football-italia.net/118147/buffon-not-champions-league-final
Gigi Buffon joked that Juventus shouldn’t treat Tottenham Hotspur like a Champions League Final, “seeing how the last few went.”

It kicks off on Wednesday at 19.45 GMT after the first leg ended 2-2 in Turin.

“Let’s not say it’s like a Final, seeing how the last few went,” laughed the captain on Mediaset Premium, referring to Juve’s famously poor record in Champions League showdowns.

:lol:
buffon, so L

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
europe needs milan and gattuso in particular to insert some respect back into serie a

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Rodriguez hasn’t been playing bad.. sure he’s missed a couple of pens lately but even the best miss penalties. He’s more than solid at left back since Gattuso took over. We need someone like Vidal, a winger like Bailley and a striker. It’d be wrapped with Belotti, Bailley and Vidal as our main signings in the summer and signing a couple of freebies like Meyer and Reina.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Marcelo is toptop fullback

==

really would have wanted to see Milan 05 vs this Madrid team

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Marcelo is toptop fullback

==

really would have wanted to see Milan 05 vs this Madrid team
We'd destroyed them. I'm not convinced of that RM team, many great names but most of them look mentaly tired if you ask me.

And PSG will never win CL, never. They have a good team but they play baguette opponents in baguette league week in week out. They will always struggle when they suddenly face an opponent who plays on a total different rhytm than what they sre used to.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A530F mit Tapatalk

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
exactly :D

i wanna see us destroy them

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
We'd destroyed them. I'm not convinced of that RM team, many great names but most of them look mentaly tired if you ask me.

And PSG will never win CL, never. They have a good team but they play baguette opponents in baguette league week in week out. They will always struggle when they suddenly face an opponent who plays on a total different rhytm than what they sre used to.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A530F mit Tapatalk

agree, milan05 should be compared to barca09, not this real

MilanCampeador

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
could be pusilic , or willian

1355331549061.jpg

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Marco Asensio (And Pogba in Juve) is a solid proof that having the right talent in the right environment is really beneficial.

Madrid buy quality players but their youngsters also shine(sometimes outshine those players). in Zidane era, they are also being quite humble in the market (Compare to City, PSG) yet they are still could keep up with those teams.

Pardon my admiration to this Madrid, but i think they're really doing a splendid job in&out the field within the past few years.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Honestly i think right footed players are suited to play LB
Its easier to cut in at different angles. Only issue would be with crossing. You would be required to switch the ball quickly on to your right foot to cross. That would be hard to do if you are running at pace towards to opposite end.

Every player should be good with both feet (sure one foot will be more natural and therefore stronger) but if they can’t pass, cross or shoot on a decent level with the left and right foot! They should be made Work on that weakness until capable with both feet and continue working to improve it. It makes players less predictable and more difficult to play against.

The same goes for players who are only good going forward they should put through training drills on how to track back and help in defense making life difficult for the opposing team. Players should aim to contribute as much as they can to the team unit. It should be their objective to improve their game in every aspect on a daily basis strengths and weaknesses.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Marco Asensio (And Pogba in Juve) is a solid proof that having the right talent in the right environment is really beneficial.

Madrid buy quality players but their youngsters also shine(sometimes outshine those players). in Zidane era, they are also being quite humble in the market (Compare to City, PSG) yet they are still could keep up with those teams.

Pardon my admiration to this Madrid, but i think they're really doing a splendid job in&out the field within the past few years.

we are also on the right track, just need to continue our spending spree
i want us to have another 200M this summer ( including sales )

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta

That's what you get when you blend your good youngsters with Ronaldos, Modrics, Benzemas. We got here by blending our prodigies with Polis, Montolivos, Zapatas and Abates.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
free transfer from english club-->flamini-->scudetto
free transfer from english club-->fellaini-->

I would 100% sign fellaini on a free

I used to want milan to play decent football, but Idgaf about that anymore

fellaini biglia kessie

and if you can sign nzonzi on a cut price after the montella effect, I'd take him too.

fellaini nzonzi kessie

6'5 monsters and kessie

add a quick LB and LW to the mix, belotti after selling silva and kalinic

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
we are also on the right track, just need to continue our spending spree
i want us to have another 200M this summer ( including sales )

We still have money. A lot of money for transfers.

Kessie, Bonucci, Biglia and borini aren’t one payment transfers. We also had 350m chest for rebuilding the team. We only spent 155m (65m is future commitments).

We have Bacca, Lapadula, Bertolacci, Gomez, (Kalinic & Silva) for Sale. All in all we have substance to carry on a big transfer market for next year and I think mirabelli will make 2,3 expensive signings plus some free transfers.

CDS reported that we interested in Felipe Anderson and Lazio are willing to accept trade with Romagnoli (total BS). There were also some reports suggesting that we are in for De Vrij. If this is true and we are in for De Vrij then I don’t see why we should keep Musacchio.

It’ll be an interesting summer to see who we acquire and who we let go. One or both of Calhanoglu/Bonaventura will be demoted to the bench to make way for a CM/LW which will give an important depth to the squad but with all honesty I’ll stick to what we have if the targets are Depay/Felipe Anderson and Sansone

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

fellaini biglia kessie

and if you can sign nzonzi on a cut price after the montella effect, I'd take him too.

fellaini nzonzi kessie

6'5 monsters and kessie

What do you think of Dembele from Tottenham? He’s physical and very smart on the ball.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Depay/F Anderson/ Sansone/ Fellaini all suck..

M Dembele is very good.

Wrath

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Where would de vrij play? Cf?
Because he wouldn't have any say splitting our current partnership

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Dembele is wc. Absolutely worth 50 plus mil. Him and ericksen plus wanayama. God. Tottrnham have an insanely good midfield.

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score

fellaini biglia kessie

fellaini nzonzi kessie

6'5 monsters and kessie

nzonzi :gt:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
What do you think of Dembele from Tottenham? He’s physical and very smart on the ball.

Dembele is an excellent player.
He’s been on decline for several years now due to his fragile ligaments, he hasn’t been able to play 100% for 2-3 years and still he is fucking WC.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
According to Gazetta Filipo Galli will step down after declining to be the head manager of the women team. F&M will appoint Mario Beretta as the head of youth department.

I am not happy with F&M tbh, very poor move if true. Screw you mirabelli, you’re as shitty as the place you came from.

What did beretta do on the youth level to deserve this opportunity? And wasn’t galli doing an awesome job?

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
According to Gazetta Filipo Galli will step down after declining to be the head manager of the women team. F&M will appoint Mario Beretta as the head of youth department.

I am not happy with F&M tbh, very poor move if true. Screw you mirabelli, you’re as shitty as the place you came from.

What did beretta do on the youth level to deserve this opportunity? And wasn’t galli doing an awesome job?
Wasn't Galli the one who got us our current gems and looked after their development (Locatelli, Donnarumma, Calabria etc)?

Why are we pushing internal personnel who are doing a solid job in their current designations to new ventures ?
I'm sure a head of women's team could have a lot of takers in the Italian job market at moderate cost to club.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
He's obviously being pushed out if true.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Where would de vrij play? Cf?
Because he wouldn't have any say splitting our current partnership

True, De Vrij is way too good to be on the bench. And Roma/Bonucci partnership atm is untouchable. I think Musa/Zapata are very good bench-options. Players with quality (not wc quality but still) and who are fine with playing second fidle.

My dream transfers for summer:

- Kun Aguero for CF
- Reus for the wings (if he stays injury-free until season's end I'd take the risk, maybe Puma will help us with his salary too)
- SMS for midfield

Yeah I know no Italians. But man we would fight the fuck out of the scudetto-race with those three players in our roaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule