Milan track transfer trio

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Although there are still two months of the current campaign remaining, Milan are already making plans for next season.

The Rossoneri are today being linked with a trio of players that they are looking to add to their current squad.

A new right-back is a definite priority and Ajax Amsterdam’s Haitem Trabelsi, 25, seems to be high on the list.

The Tunisian’s contract with the Dutch outfit expires in 2004 which could see his enforced sale this summer if he doesn’t agree to a new contract in Holland.

Moving up the field and Lazio’s Dejan Stankovic (pictured) seems to be a concrete possibility because of his club’s financial problems.

The capital giants want to keep the Yugoslavian for life with a new contract worth £1.5m a season, until 2008, on the table.

But the midfielder is reportedly reluctant to sign and his proposed £12m sale would bring in much needed funds for the Romans.

The third player associated with the Rossoneri is surprisingly Stephane Dalmat. The Inter man has rarely featured for the Nerazzurri this year and wants to re-launch his career.

Milan are to offer £6.5m and defender Martin Laursen in exchange. Both Andrea Pirlo and Clarence Seedorf have made the same move in the last couple of seasons.
Channel 4

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Trabelsi........we here have known about him for quite some time. I think for those of you who were not aware of him.......last night you could clearly see.....he is extremely better than Cosmin Contra.

Dalmat........no thanks. No more Merdazzurri. Plus......French players usually tend not to do the business with Milan. ie.....Dugarry, Vieria, Papin....ect

Stankovic.......I would welcome the serbian. But, I would recommend the release of Rivaldo or the sale of Rui Costa before bringing in a dominant midfield player such as this.

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Trabelsi is a MUCH MUCH better than Simic, actually i was frightened everytime the ball reached Simic last night... we need someone to take his spot!

those other 2 speculations are not needed, i think.... why didnt the report say anything about chivu or van der vaart ?

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I would like it very much if Trabelsi did make a move to Milan. After breaking Seedorf's knee, that's the least he could do! :D As for Stankovic, Donnie is right, we should have him if we get rid of Rui or Rivaldo. Dalmat? No Thanks...why would we need somebody who can't even start for Inter? :devil2:

swedishmilanista

Primavera
Reaction score
I hate Trabelsi for breaking Seedorf's knee! :mad: But if he comes to us and replace simic, I say sure! From the other two I dont think Dalmat is good and Stankovic is good but where we put him?

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Trabelsi, im not so sure about him in Italy, but i guess anyone would be better than Inter's reject Simic, who i think would enjoy Spain better (for some reason..)

Stankovic would be a good aquisition, i believe he plays the center midfield role? i hope he can play on the right wing too with some conviction :cool:

Dalmat.. please.. this guy gets critised (by the Inter fans themselves) just about every match he plays, which is not often.. ive seen this first hand on the Inter website when the fans give the players votes after the match, usually its Zanetti with a 8 or 9, Dalmat usally with a 4 or 5.. and besides, we already have a skillful Frenchman at the club, Ibrahim :D

swedishmilanista

Primavera
Reaction score
juninho-paulista said:
ive seen this first hand on the Inter website when the fans give the players votes after the match, usually its Zanetti with a 8 or 9, Dalmat usally with a 4 or 5.. and besides, we already have a skillful Frenchman at the club, Ibrahim :D

lol, Juninho what are you doing in the Inter website? are you changing your team?!!! :D ;)

Maldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Old Man
swedishmilanista said:
juninho-paulista said:
ive seen this first hand on the Inter website when the fans give the players votes after the match, usually its Zanetti with a 8 or 9, Dalmat usally with a 4 or 5.. and besides, we already have a skillful Frenchman at the club, Ibrahim :D

lol, Juninho what are you doing in the Inter website? are you changing your team?!!! :D ;)
Hahaha sometimes I get into Merda's websites too :D Look at the poll , very funny :D They can't accept the fact that they are just the most stupid team of serie A hahaha :devil2:

PB

Beginner
Reaction score
For Trabelsi, I don't know him, but after the match of this tuesday I can say if he plays always like this he could be a good acquisition and it must be cheap too if he is finishing the contract in one year. But I have hear about Bonera from Parma too, how is doing this guy if he is good I prefer him, Milan has to have the best Italian players, and not like now that we seems to be the United Nations.

Stankovic is a great player and it could be great to sign him, he has been playing in Italy long time so he should be perfect in a more skilfull team than Lazio.

Finally for Dalmat I think he is extremely shity, so we don't want him here.

But still don't you think that Milan has to sign up some player in the wings that can offer velocity, dribling and passing (like Serginho with 5 years less). Otherwise our game is quite predictable after taking care of our strikers. For this Joaquin could be great but not cheap. Another option could be Overmars that should be quite cheap, or maybe a change for Jose Mari or returnig Rivaldo. And still I think that Milan would need a big man to play up with a good use of the head, for the matches that are finishing with a draw for example the check Koller from Borussia or Viduka from Leeds.

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yes, I dreamed of Joaquín for quite a while and that dream somewhat faded when I found out that he's signed until 2008 with Betis and has a 60 million €uros buy-out clause... :cry:

PB

Beginner
Reaction score
mad4milan said:
Yes, I dreamed of Joaquín for quite a while and that dream somewhat faded when I found out that he's signed until 2008 with Betis and has a 60 million €uros buy-out clause... :cry:

O.K. and what do you think about Varela playing as well in Betis for our Right Back, he is young and very profitable.

fbvanBasten

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Just stick with the plan...Get Coloccini and Torres from Atletico and vdv and trabelsi from Ajax. One more player to strengthened the midfield.

Neo

Reaction score
Terabelsi is good play in milan vs ajax match!so is great sign !

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hm, milan scored how many goals exactly in the last 10 games?

adding defenders to the roster is not a priority this year, whereas strengthening the midfield and attack is vital!!!

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Trabelsi - Fine with me, altough i don't know him so much
Dalmat - Nope..
Stankovic - Nope..

Schedule