Milan legendary
New zlatan :D

worth noticed?

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
okay i forgot we must @least linked to him to make this thread (??)

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
21 years old, transfermrkt value 5 mln euro. Compare that with Destro and Immobile (over)valuation's...

This season scored 23 goals in 33 games, club eradivisie and cup, and international. 1 goal per 95 minutes for Ajax Amsterdam.... better than the records of Ibra and Suarez... already a starter for Poland national team, it would be a sin not to get him, he could be the next Sheva. Worth up to 9/10mln euro no doubt...

Already watched by Milan scouts in 2012, november.... Polonia W. vs G?rnik Zabrze, now has matured... and Milan doesn't seem to follow, he is on Juventus, Inter, Manchester City and WBA... radars... Ajax bought him, or almost stole this talent for a measly 2,8 mln, euro... while Galliani spend twice as much on Matri's and Destro's salaries... grr... I love the bold man, don't get me wrong... but come on! Milik is my pick, for the next Milan number 9 after Destro.

Last edited:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This season scored 23 goals in 33 games, club eradivisie and cup, and international. 1 goal per 95 minutes for Ajax Amsterdam.... better than the records of Ibra and Suarez... already a starter for Poland national team, it would be a sin not to get him, he could be the next Sheva. Worth up to 9/10mln euro no doubt...

:lol:

Suarez scored 81 goals in 110 league games. Had a season where he scored 35 in 33 league games.

This guy scored 8 of those 23 goals in the cup. Only 11 goals in the league.

He seems promising and all, but GTFO even comparing him with Suarez.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
I've seen a lot of him, he has something about him but it's really not as impressive as you make it out to be. Ajax has had a horrific year, playing some of the most boring and uninspired football in a long time. In fact, Ajax plan on playing a false 9 with van Der Vaart, leaving Milik on the bench. I definitely dont want Milik at Milan, and I dont think he will ever be good enough for Milan either.

The only one who was As dominant as suarez since he actually left the eredivisie was Memphis. Now that he's not available anymore Im not sure if there's any players left that are good enough to lift milan to a higher level right away. Besides Jetro willems.

Last edited:

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol:

Suarez scored 81 goals in 110 league games. Had a season where he scored 35 in 33 league games.

This guy scored 8 of those 23 goals in the cup. Only 11 goals in the league.

He seems promising and all, but GTFO even comparing him with Suarez.

Just to clarify: "better than the records of Ibra and Suarez..." at their time in Ajax Amsterdam, when they were young.....

Luis Suarez is 28 years old and worth about 55/60mln euro, now.
Ibra is 33 years old and worth about 20 mln euro (at best) now.

Arkadiusz Milik is 21 years old, and worth about 5 mln euro.

Ibra is the melody of the past - for me, Suarez is unreachable even for our bold magician ;-p, Milik is/was there for the taking... at a relatively low price for his potential, no lose situation for Ajax (renowned for picking their youth wisely).

Milan can get another version of Matri/Torres/Cerci type for tens of millions on loan with high wages, or invest! in a young solid player... for me the choice would be simple, and also I am bias, and I like Milik. ;-p

Last edited:

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ehhh... Over a year ago I wrote... "It would be a sin, not to get him"
...without bragging... lets just put this into perspective... We have Lapadula a Bertolacci (20milioni) injured and currently (at half time) we are losing to Napoli 0:2 by Milik's two goals... Last year he was worth half of the 30mln or less... Eh... Pity, still having said that... Milik had a very poor euro in France, which still didn't stop him from scoring...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
...without bragging... lets just put this into perspective... We have Lapadula a Bertolacci (20milioni) injured and currently (at half time) we are losing to Napoli 0:2 by Milik's two goals... Last year he was worth half of the 30mln or less... Eh... Pity, still having said that... Milik had a very poor euro in France, which still didn't stop him from scoring...

lel, ban.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

:thumbsup:

Screenshot_from_2016_08_27_21_54_00.png

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
So Milik is better than Ibra and Suarez?

No.

The only good thing about him is his cool first name.