Votes: 79 37.4%

• Total voters

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
We also did the gold letter thing with Ronaldinho.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even if we signed Jesus, it's still a tacky thing to do.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
What Mian is doing is a disgrace.
No class what so ever but with the stupidity triad in charge disgrace is Milan twin.
But what really bother me is that Beckham would b better than most of our starters.
Yes , this is how much we suck.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Wild said:
What Mian is doing is a disgrace.
No class what so ever but with the stupidity triad in charge disgrace is Milan twin.
But what really bother me is that Beckham would b better than most of our starters.
Yes , this is how much we suck.

sad but true

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I...feel pity for him. Really to come to a team that is in that state that we're currently...I'm willing to bet he'll be the scapegoat in case good results by Milan don't arrive. And mostly I feel pity of him because he arrived to the team with the worse medical staff, that's the worse thing that can happen to a footballer.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
I think it's a good deal, given that he is still a good player with unique characteristics. If he makes us money in the process, I'm all right with that.

Don't pity him, this is probably his only chance he'll get at getting back to real football. Worth it. Besides, I might just order a his Milan shirt now, back in the days he was among my footballing idols.

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
Marcus said:
I think it's a good deal, given that he is still a good player with unique characteristics. If he makes us money in the process, I'm all right with that.

Don't pity him, this is probably his only chance he'll get at getting back to real football. Worth it. Besides, I might just order a his Milan shirt now, back in the days he was among my footballing idols.
do buy it... help the "Galliani hair fund" so that one day, we will see a Galliani as attractive as Mourinho.

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
Lisa said:
1) Scusa, Pirlo, tiro io questa punzione.

Excuse me, Pirlo, I'll take this free kick.
Hahah that's actually quite hilarious.

Call me crazy, but I am quite excited about the arrival of David Beckham. Even though I haven't been able to watch him play in the MLS, you have to take into account that he is in Milan because he wants to convince Fabio Capello to select him for the national team. His decision to continue to play during Galaxy's break says something about his character and drive to maintain his footballing skills at a team with the best players in the world.

It's almost a given that Beckham is not the player he used to be when he played for Man Utd. However, his style of play has never been based on only his fitness and other physical attributes. Beckham has always been known for his supreme passes and crosses. Looking back at his 'glory years', Beckham belonged to the Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaká class of players. Every time he touched the ball, fans anticipated a great cross in the feet of Ruud van Nistelrooy. Even in today's world, there are few players who can match Beckham's right foot. This is not to say we can expect similar things in his two months in Milan, but do not write him off as only a marketing tool.

paijo17

BAyond Godlike
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini.. Kaka.. Pirlo.. Gattuso.. Ibou.. Zizou.. Collymore etc. haha..
Benvenuto David Robert Joseph Beckham :star:

hi Vic ;)

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
K-J said:
Every time he touched the ball, fans anticipated a great cross in the feet of Ruud van Nistelrooy.
Yeah , but 4 whom David wold cross in Milan ?
As I said , he isnt all that anymore , but what hurt the most that an "isnt all that" , if given the chance by a biased coach , will perform better than our legends.
Its not really about his quality but rather about his professionalism + dedication 4 the shirt he wears & thats something we dont have in 75% of our players.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
I see that people have different views on this `transfer`. I personally am ashamed of this. I don`t give a fuck about how great he was,he won`t do us much good now in footballing terms and the whole world knows we brought him here just for money. A disgrace really.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
The only guy that should be embarrassed by this, Beckham himself.
As he knows that he was bought here for marketing purposes, and not at all for helping the club other wise. he also knows he will play, as that will help fill he stadiums up.

Apparently, he did all that just to prove to Capello what he is, and he still deserves a starting position. Something, most of our players don't have, dedication.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso #8 said:
still he will be more useful to us than pirlo is
An empty bottle thrown in Pirlo's position would b more useful.
Na , I really expect much more from Beckham.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Wild said:
An empty bottle thrown in Pirlo's position would b more useful.
Na , I really expect much more from Beckham.
Now that wouldn't be smart, as Seedorf will probably trip on it while walking around the field.

MilanFan009

A.P.7.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta, Pato, Buffon
I don't see a problem here. Beckham wants to stay in shape and prove to Capello while Milan need some help currently and money for more popularity. It's a win win situation for everyone. LOL and the thing about dedication is funny. If our players werent dedicated then half of them would of left already with all of the shit we've been through in the past 5 years. More like their not determined.

Last edited:

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
Wild said:
Yeah , but 4 whom David wold cross in Milan ?
As I said , he isnt all that anymore , but what hurt the most that an "isnt all that" , if given the chance by a biased coach , will perform better than our legends.
How does the quality of the striker affect your perception of the arrival of David Beckham? Regardless of whether we have Shevchenko, Didier Drogba or Samuel Eto'o is at the end of the cross, Beckham's arrival means that we actually get a cross in.

*Milan*4ever* said:
I see that people have different views on this `transfer`. I personally am ashamed of this. I don`t give a fuck about how great he was,he won`t do us much good now in footballing terms and the whole world knows we brought him here just for money. A disgrace really.
You are ashamed that his arrival is partially motivated by monetary reasons? That's truly a naive statement with regards to the business side of running a professional football team. We know Silveo Berlusconi does not have endless pockets and we know that we need to strengthen our squad in the near future. Moreover, in the current financial crisis, it is a fact that every team would be delighted to welcome David Beckham for pure marketing purposes.

Thus next to the monetary reasons that drove the arrival of Beckham, his professional approach to the game and his football skills on the pitch are a welcome addition to our locker room.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
K-J said:
How does the quality of the striker affect your perception of the arrival of David Beckham? Regardless of whether we have Shevchenko, Didier Drogba or Samuel Eto'o is at the end of the cross, Beckham's arrival means that we actually get a cross in.

You are ashamed that his arrival is partially motivated by monetary reasons? That's truly a naive statement with regards to the business side of running a professional football team. We know Silveo Berlusconi does not have endless pockets and we know that we need to strengthen our squad in the near future. Moreover, in the current financial crisis, it is a fact that every team would be delighted to welcome David Beckham for pure marketing purposes.

Thus next to the monetary reasons that drove the arrival of Beckham, his professional approach to the game and his football skills on the pitch are a welcome addition to our locker room.
I don`t think it was partially for monetary reasons,it was purely because of money. I`m ashamed because we keep on getting those big names who are way past their best,or at least it seems so when we bring them here (Ronaldinho).
I understand that the club needs money and that B.`s pockets aren`t endless,but that doesn`t matter as he hasn`t really been pouring money into the club in the last 4 or 5 years and the club just hasn`t made enough effort to rejuvenate the squad.

Every team would be delighted to have him? I don`t think so. There even weren`t any rumours about other clubs trying to get him.

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
*Milan*4ever* said:
I don`t think it was partially for monetary reasons,it was purely because of money. I`m ashamed because we keep on getting those big names who are way past their best,or at least it seems so when we bring them here (Ronaldinho).
I understand that the club needs money and that B.`s pockets aren`t endless,but that doesn`t matter as he hasn`t really been pouring money into the club in the last 4 or 5 years and the club just hasn`t made enough effort to rejuvenate the squad.

Every team would be delighted to have him? I don`t think so. There even weren`t any rumours about other clubs trying to get him.
Ok for argument's sake, let's say that he was brought in for monetary reasons only, which is laughable in itself, do you realistically believe his impact will be felt in our income statement only? The mere fact that he is playing for us in order to attain a spot in Capello's squad, i.e. England national football team, should already state enough with respect to his qualities. And contrarily to Carlo Ancelotti, Fabio Capello does not have any incentives to line-up David Beckham for marketing purposes.

Furthermore if Berlusconi is not putting up the funds for future transfers, what's wrong with the club actually making money to finance its own wants and needs. Marketing is one of the tools necessary to get cash flow in. How do you think Real Madrid can spend all that money on new players. They do not even have a sugar daddy backing them up.

Finally, name me one team that wouldn't want David Beckham in their team for, in your hypothetical case, monetary reasons?

ROSSONERO_PR

I-BRA-vissimo !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, NESTA, KAKA', KALADZE, BEHRAMI, LORIK CANA, BOGDANI, PATO, MARADONA, M.V.B etc.
06.JPG

04.JPG

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

12.JPG

11.JPG

06.JPG

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Press conference

Interview with Ilaria D'Amico

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Ahahahhaha. Galliani made him wear our jacket. He will probably be murdered by fashion police.

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
Jasper said:
Ahahahhaha. Galliani made him wear our jacket. He will probably be murdered by fashion police.
he didn't make it. He was cold and asked for one... or so it seemed during the match, as the camera controller kept showing him.

does anyone notice his face in that picture where he talks with Victoria? gold :star:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
ezekiel2517 said:
does anyone notice his face in that picture where he talks with Victoria? gold :star:

lol yup, some1 is married for public image monetary reasons....the love looks gone

check him out at lakers games.....

article-1021150-0157748000000578-535_468x471_popup.jpg

2530365138_9b5e44a766.jpg

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
:D

those are the moments when i think Beckham is cool.

there was also a picture in that game where Victoria notices his eyeballs focusing on that cheerleader's behind, do you have it?

Schedule