Staff member
Reaction score
Nothing official yet?

PS. FU Goal.crap

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
I really don't understand the coach let such important player continue playing after such knock, and let him play the whole match eventually. That's really insane. Allegri should be the smart one, he is the coach after all. I understand a player wanting to play/fight as often as possible.

Yeah, but if Silva doesn't mention it or says he can play, than it's not Allegri's fault.

Yes, maybe Allegri should've started Sokratis, but it is easy saying that AFTER the game.

It is a shame we have to miss him for a month or so, but it's not the end of the world. Give Sokratis a run against Bologna, let's see what the Greek man can do.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Yeah, but if Silva doesn't mention it or says he can play, than it's not Allegri's fault.

Yes, maybe Allegri should've started Sokratis, but it is easy saying that AFTER the game.

It is a shame we have to miss him for a month or so, but it's not the end of the world. Give Sokratis a run against Bologna, let's see what the Greek man can do.

After the game? I've said it hundred times pre-match. It was all I was thinking about (that Sokratis should play and not Silva).

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
After the game? I've said it hundred times pre-match. It was all I was thinking about (that Sokratis should play and not Silva).

But if we had won the game and Silva didn't get injured, nobody would've complained.

For example: if it was Robinho who got injured, and not Silva, everybody would've been like: "wtf Allegri, n00b, playing Robi?! U mad?! He's one of our most important players! Now we have to play f*cking Ronaldisco!" Etc. You can get injured every game, every training, even at home. These aren't some glass men, these are professional players, they should be up for it.

I myself wanted Sokratis to start as well, just to see the little man play, but no need to keep repeating this. It has happened, now let's move on and win against Bologna. Look at Inter and Juve, they' ve had their share of bad luck with their injuries. Now it's our turn.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But if we had won the game and Silva didn't get injured, nobody would've complained.

For example: if it was Robinho who got injured, and not Silva, everybody would've been like: "wtf Allegri, n00b, playing Robi?! U mad?! He's one of our most important players! Now we have to play f*cking Ronaldisco!" Etc. You can get injured every game, every training, even at home. These aren't some glass men, these are professional players, they should be up for it.

I myself wanted Sokratis to start as well, just to see the little man play, but no need to keep repeating this. It has happened, now let's move on and win against Bologna. Look at Inter and Juve, they' ve had their share of bad luck with their injuries. Now it's our turn.

I actually wanted Robinho to be rested too, but since we have no depth in attack I didn't demand that. Along Zlatan, Silva is our most important player this season and we could have easiliy played Sokratis, a proper squad player. So comparing Silva's case to Robinho's case, no, big difference. Both Zlatan and Silva should have been rested without any doubt, and that's why this injury gets to me so much.

Even without the injury and with a win, I would have disapproved this decision.

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
Castellacci: "Thiago Silva's injury is common. The stop is about a month"
09.12.2010 20:15 di Federico Gambaro articolo letto 886 volte 09/12/2010 20:15 by Federico Gambaro article read 886 times

© foto di Giacomo Morini Photo © James Morini

Dr. Enrico Castellacci, speaking into the microphone of Radio Sport, spoke of the accident which occurred in Thiago Silva, saying: "It 's one of the most common injuries, it is annoying to get stuck in the player but usually within a month players in the field. Usually the lesion of the meniscus tends to work to avoid complications. "The doctor went on to analyze the long period characterized by injuries, an issue the entire series A, but not only: 'It is true that c 'is the alarm but also accidents last year happened the same old thing. The average of a team of 25 players are 45 accidents a year, the causes are multiple, one is the failure to do more preparation true because of too many commitments, the other is that you play too much, there is a chance to recover between games and the other then there are the heavy soil and speeding the game that are important contributing factors. This is not just an Italian phenomenon abroad are experiencing the same moment. "

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
Silva has a record of recovering faster than the doctors' predictions, too. It's not the distaster some of you (Pedro) are making it out to be. Shit happens.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Silva has a record of recovering faster than the doctors' predictions, too. It's not the distaster some of you (Pedro) are making it out to be. Shit happens.

Still then he will be out for several matches, and it will most likely hurt us. Which is annoying, because it was unnecessary.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
But at least Yepes can play the proxy here..he showed that yesternight right? You never know, he and Nesta could just be the new Nesthiago, most feared defensive duo in all of Italy. :)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Still then he will be out for several matches, and it will most likely hurt us. Which is annoying, because it was unnecessary.

Yup he won't play xmas break tour and friendlies

FU ALLEGRI!

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
he's gonna miss the Roma game, if both of vucinic and menez play we will have a big problem.

Hopefully its totti/borriello and one of vuci/menez

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
he's gonna miss the Roma game, if both of vucinic and menez play we will have a big problem.

Hopefully its totti/borriello and one of vuci/menez

I feel ok with Nesta/Super Maria v. Totti/Borriello... atleast from a physical standpoint (Totti can always produce something out of nowhere)

Gattuso or DM would be the bigger key v. someone like Menez anyway

I'd be ALOT more worried bout Thiago missing an inter clash (even though they suck, etoo is still etoo) or in UCL

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
first off, you knows what type of injuries that is ? :facepalm:

IIRC from my friend experience (though I'm not sure its same case, barely remember the stories), its not something u got like that. u can suffer it from knock like 2 weeks ago n in instant feel pain in days later. And people can ignore that pain because the pain just like normal chill n gone (that why he can play the rest of game) BUT in MRI scans, ya-da. u know the shit.

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
I seriously don't understand why Ambrosini, Thiago Silva, Ibrahimovic, Robinho and Flamini played. Allegri seriously stuffed up there and we coped two injuries. If Thiago Silva is ruled out for a long period of time Milan can kiss goodbye any chance of Silverware this season.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
However, the fact he was able to walk and play further is a good sign. Well, better than what it could've been. It usually takes 4-8 weeks depending on the severity of the injury.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Then why Mourinho play CR, Carvalho n ancelotti playing Drogba, Malouda, Essien, cech, ivanovic (EDIT : infact they're playing their starting line-up lol)
l7fgfn1awfzdf7xckirs.png

Sometime u found some ridiculous stuff demanding that only esper could do written here.

Last edited:

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If only 1 month stop no big deal. Goal.com can fuck off.

Last year also he got injured almost the same time. For a month. Hopefully in Jan he wil be back in full form.

Now a CB/FB player is a requirement. Not to take chances.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Then why Mourinho play CR, Carvalho n ancelotti playing Drogba, Malouda, Essien, cech, ivanovic (lol its almost the entire starting line-up here)
l7fgfn1awfzdf7xckirs.png

Sometime u found some ridiculous stuff demanding that only esper can do written here.

you know, usually you're a good poster, but when your blindly pro allegri it pisses me off:D

+ I wanna punch guberti's face.:D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
you know, usually you're a good poster, but when your blindly pro allegri it pisses me off:D

Why do you wasnt to punch him? Because he's right and as usual you have no rebuttal.....

Allegri didn't do ANYTHING abnormal

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Why do you wasnt to punch him? Because he's right and as usual you have no rebuttal.....

Allegri didn't do ANYTHING abnormal

lol, problems reading? I wanna punch GUBERTI's face:D

im not talking about resting players, its just that ive never seen fertygo criticize allegri even when he deserved to be criticized:)

LOL @ "as usual you have no rebuttal" its rare for me to be wrong.:)

Last edited:

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players

LOL no, I'd admit maybe yes in another case. But dayum the fuck u can blame the injuries ?

The reason why he play TS n Robinho ?
He want wins n some simulation, If Ibra not playing in roma match (suspended or other shit)
we're gonna play with this similar line-up + very disposable starter like abate n rhino.

No use playing Ronaldisco without Robinho, because we need simulation of this duo.

and try if Ambro can play with pirlo without Gattuso.

And one of 1st CB is must because the other player its entirely 2nd-3rd choice. And because Nesta is no-no for this, TS up to task.

Its just pissed me off some poster easily say we can play with primavera blahblahblah. Its regrettable, but not to blame it for.

Maybe u not asking response like this :tongue:
Fook off, I'm only bias with pippo here :tongue:

And Guberti's awesome :star:

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol, problems reading? I wanna punch GUBERTI's face:D

im not talking about resting players, its just that ive never seen fertygo criticize allegri even when he deserved to be criticized:)

I'm bash the shite performance n pirlo as anchor in match thread. will mad as fuck if he play that again. :head:

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
He should never have played, its that simple... I've defended Al, but playing players we realy need to protect in a pointless game is a massive own goal from Al in my eyes :head:

Thankfully we have the Xmas break and Silva and Pato might be ready to help us in the New Year...

The Ajax match rely does show how much we lack strength and depth. We have a great opportunity to win Serie A, its ours too lose, but injuries or suspensions to Silva, Pato, Binho, Ibra and Nesta leave me scared for our chances of holding on...

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
I think Allegri played T.Silva because he wants him to get used to playing with another CB partner and not Nesta. It's not an idea that should be ignored, but the fact that he picked up the injury really screws things up.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
yes silva shouldn't have played, but sorry, it's not Al's fault he got injured, these things happen, unfortunately it happened to arguably our most important piece of the milan puzzle this season, and I have to say, being quite cynical, I think it will take a miracle to win anything this season without Silva... if nesta goes down too we will crash out of everything we've worked for... it is an ABSOLUTE MUST to get a CB and a striker in January.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
But at least Yepes can play the proxy here..he showed that yesternight right? You never know, he and Nesta could just be the new Nesthiago, most feared defensive duo in all of Italy. :)

nope, can't replace silva, he's the fastest defender around who now has become a great reader of the game and is physical... you can't replace the speed he has to catch players, there's not too many defenders with that pace out there. yepes is good, but he is the same as nesta, not a complimentary pair, i do believe they can be very good together though.

Nesta_Pirlo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Pirlo, Podolski, Schweinsteiger, Ballack, Pato, Mueller, Lahm, Maldini
Well it will definitely be interesting the sandro yepes couple hope it gives us a blast these last 2 games

or papa sandro

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I think Pappa Sandro is the way to go. Pappa is very highly rated by a lot of my friends who follow Genoa. Hope he can step up. :(

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
so while i was doing my last final test and our teacher went all like "fuck it u n00bs since none of u studied we're gonna talk serious shit now" (fuck it i was the nerd that was about to finish that test and leave to get drunk)...i started thinking about reasons behind allegri's decision to start some of the regulars, in particular silva. so it hit me, truth is nesta is the most fragile of the pair plus the older one that needs more rest, so yeah there's logic in not fielding him.

But why thiago? well considering nesta's injury history it was a good moment to use the silva yepes partnership to get some game chemistry between them against a good forward line. Yeah it could've also been good to give sokratis-yepes a try in that sense, but coaches usually prefer to try to see chemistry in a defensive line with a starter and a bench player not 2 bench players (those are reserved to early coppa italia games), specially when the rest of the defensive line isn't part of the starting lineup plus you want to have one guarantee in ur defense when ur starting pirlo-seedorf-dinho

(oh why he started those guys together? Oh well pirlo is in need of match fitness, to be able to give zlatan a rest-thus fielding dinho, remember we only have 2 forwards available- and cause clarance had been rested the game vs brescia and well i assume allegri wanted to give this trio a chance in a game were the usage of it would've not caused much damage)

Eitherway blaming allegri for an injury well actually let me rephrase it giving allegri the f word for an injury is just down right ridiculous. yes to try to avoid the possibility of the injury happen he could've not field him; he took a risk and decided to give thiago a go considering what i just said and also considering that milan migght've played a lower intensity game that wouldn't put players into much risk. Shit happens, this might've been something that could've happen next game or the game before, it happened now,, shitty, but it is football.you can't based all ur decisions in an "omg id i put him he might get injured" (we basically just do it with nesta cause he is a very special case and he has a certain age) else ur gonna end up pretty squadless.

)

Schedule