Stephan El Shaarawy Thread

ROSSONERI 4LIFE

Tu 6 tutta la mia vita
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, TSilva, Pirlo, Seedorf, Rui Costa, Sheva, Pippo, Pato, Ibra, Ganso
I am so glad to see him in milan jersey, i saw him playing and i believe he has what it takes to be an important player for us.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
hes nickname is the "little pharoahe"

trust me he is a real talent, better than merkel, if he comes and plays i guarantee u guys will be jizzing over him this time next year !!!

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Thanks for the clarification and im sorry that the commentators are annoying, its something that no one can change of course unless you want to watch the matches on mute :D

In any case, it should be a proud thing for Arabs but as you mentioned they shouldn't overdo it...and bringing religion into it is just :fp: worthy.

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
This kid is great . He still so young and is the biggest italian talent since balotelli . If we do really get him it will be a steal . Here is a great video of el shawaary (except the song) .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF6RbipzsZI

2min30 , amazing !

Last edited:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
He is only good because of his :star: ITALIAN :star: roots. :g:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I don't like his face, but he seems great for his age. How old is he? 21?

Seratore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
it means "the pharaoh" , i think his father is from egypt so ...

it seems like a good deal but i would preferred not to give merkel's half to them.

i think that genoa is a club that is only interested in making money for preziosi (who is also allegedly tied to italian mafia) similar to berlu. the problem is that he will squeeze a fuckload of money fro these too + berreta the next year. i doubt any of them will ever be sold to genoa (all right i mean) . but preziosi knows how to get his money - look at milito, motta, rannochia (6 + 12,5 6 months later) so this is the main problem. i am almost sure that merkel will play a lot because he will tell this to his coach because he wants to make a lot of money on him and this is the only way to do it.

merkel had to go because he didn't want to give EL Sharawy for less than 15 M even though milan offered 10 M for him . now he comes to us for 6/7 and God knows what amount will we have to pay next year for all of his rights. plus merkel too ...

i am sure that greedy preziosi will earn a lot of money on them ... :(((

but on the other side, we have the privilege to deal with preziosi with his better players, the kind that only a few clubs in seria a have (inter, roma, juve, udinese) and few others that have 1 or 2 players. genoa is a club of big importance in italy and with great history so players usually like going there.

the next year maybe kucka will come and few others ...

it's a hard job as f...k dealing with them but we can rise from this with multiple good things in the future ... if we will be lucky ...

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What exactly is his position? I just hope he's not another SS, as we have plenty now (Binho, Cassano, and to a certain extent Ibra).

El Shaarawy can also play the second strker role, bu he is primarily an offensive midfielder, who is comfortable playing both centrally and on the flanks - i.e. he's a versatile player. I would say that his core competences are his speed, dribbling skills, technique and vision. He has a lot of flair as well and has a natural flow when he dribbles and brings the ball forward. He's dynamic and very fast both with and without the ball. Exquisite technique and excellent dribbling skills, which is thanks to his quick feet. He reads the game well and the timing of his runs into the penalty area are very good. He also has quite a good shot, especially with his right foot.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
abi
--abate--nesta---silva---taiwo

boa-----------------MVB------------Mr X
--------Shaarawy/seedorf/binho/cassano------
-------ibra or higuain------pato

and were good to go :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Thanks.

he loooks a lot like hamsik doesnt he :lol:

Nah imo. Hamsik has some elongated face which doesn't look good, but El Shaarawy(Gonna be a bastard to spell right 100% of the time) has a smaller face, and it makes him look more arrogant and prickish. :D

Lets not sign him then

yeah lets bring borriello back.

You read my mind. :star:

Nah, I still want him but he just looks like a twat. :D Borriello could be vice-Ibra with ease. :D However, it doesn't look like he's coming back. :cry:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
abi
--abate--nesta---silva---taiwo

boa-----------------MVB------------Mr X
--------Shaarawy/seedorf/binho/cassano------
-------ibra or higuain------pato

and were good to go :D

Don't like your signature at all...

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nah imo. Hamsik has some elongated face which doesn't look good, but El Shaarawy(Gonna be a bastard to spell right 100% of the time) has a smaller face, and it makes him look more arrogant and prickish. :

haha i know right! ima call him
EL from now on :D

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Wiki says his name is El Shaarawi with an I

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Wiki says his name is El Shaarawi with an I

That's wrong. It's like how Luigi Delneri is now called Del Neri as often as Delneri.

Or something like that happened. :D It's one or the other.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thursday 9 June 2011
Blog: The rise of the Little Pharaoh
Linked with Milan and Inter, monitored by clubs in Spain and England, Stephan El Shaarawy is a wanted man. But who is he? Antonio Labbate explains
There was a general air of pessimism around the Italian national side last October. The painful memories of South Africa 2010 were still at the forefront of the nation’s consciousness and Italy boss Cesare Prandelli admitted that the talent pool, containing the Azzurri stars of tomorrow, was small to say the least.

Genoa chief Enrico Preziosi didn’t totally agree. With a Mediaset microphone thrust into his face, he was asked whether there were any new Mario Balotellis coming through the Italian game. With no hesitation he responded with two names – Andrea Ranocchia and Stephan El Shaarawy. “They are ready for the national side right now,” he claimed.

While few argued with the nomination of Ranocchia, the Marassi chief’s acclamation of El Shaarawy was a little premature, seeing as he had sent the 17-year-old out on loan to Serie B outfit Padova just a few months previously. Good enough for Italy, but not good enough for Genoa?

Nine months later and Preziosi’s confidence has been rewarded. Ranocchia has become an international regular and joined Inter in January, while young Stephan, although not quite ready for Italy, is now seeing his name linked with the two Milan clubs after excelling in the Second Division.

El Shaarawy was born in Savona in 1992 to an Italian mother and an Egyptian father. Blessed with a natural flair on the ball, he caught the eye of Michele Sbravati, the head of Genoa’s youth sector, at the age of only 11. Just five years later he made his Serie A debut, becoming the club’s youngest ever top-flight player.

“He’d only just turned 16, but I was certain that I had a real talent,” stated Gian Piero Gasperini, the Coach who threw him on in the 83rd minute of Genoa’s 1-0 win at Chievo. “I knew that I had some player at my disposal from the first time I saw him control a ball. He has important qualities that he needs to take advantage of.”

The Little Pharaoh would play another two games for the Rossoblu in Serie A, before the decision to send him on loan was taken. Padova moved quickly and they were perhaps not prepared for what they got. The kit man was certainly caught out, missing a few letters from his stocks, he had to misspell the youngster’s surname on his No 92 shirt by using an I instead of a Y.

Equipped with a Marek Hamsik style haircut, the attacking midfielder, who can also play out wide or as a second striker, wasted little time in becoming a fan favourite. He dazzled in his debut for Padova during their 1-0 Coppa Italia victory against Ravenna, instantly winning the praise of Vincenzo Italiano. “He has shown that, despite his age, he has skills,” the club captain noted. “He’s a down to earth boy, he applies himself as he wants to mature and grow. I’m convinced he’ll do well.”

The former Chievo player was not wrong. Despite picking up an injury which ruled him out for part of the season, El Shaarawy helped inspired Padova into the play-offs with nine goals from 27 games. He also gave the home fans a glimpse of talent that they perhaps had not seen since Alessandro Del Piero left for Juventus in 1993.

Such was his impact this term that Azzurri Under-21 boss Ciro Ferrara called him up for February’s 2011 game against England – although he didn’t play – before returning him back to the Italy U-19 set-up. Full boss Prandelli has also watched him in the flesh after admitting last September that he wasn’t overly familiar with the player’s ability.

His potential was reportedly valued at €10m by Inter this week, but Preziosi has rejected the notion that El Shaarawy will be sold – even if he is also aware that Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri is watching Stephan’s development.

“We have many young players who are doing well and El Shaarawy is one of them,” Preziosi noted of the kid who has played for all of the Azzurri’s youth sides from U-16 to U-19 level. “There are some important clubs looking at him, including English and Spanish, but he is not for sale. He is our future.” And possibly Italy’s too…

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
di marzio says we will give 2-3 mil + (50%) off merkel for el paraoh (50% off contract also)

this is great deal ,we maybe have future star in am position and merkel will play a lot so maybe he can become great

laxman

Cult of Shevchenko
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Cafu, Messi, Xavi, Serginho
El Shaarawy can also play the second strker role, bu he is primarily an offensive midfielder, who is comfortable playing both centrally and on the flanks - i.e. he's a versatile player. I would say that his core competences are his speed, dribbling skills, technique and vision. He has a lot of flair as well and has a natural flow when he dribbles and brings the ball forward. He's dynamic and very fast both with and without the ball. Exquisite technique and excellent dribbling skills, which is thanks to his quick feet. He reads the game well and the timing of his runs into the penalty area are very good. He also has quite a good shot, especially with his right foot.

he also seems to be a handy scorer.. 7 goals in 25 appearances in Serie B is good for an 18 year old

Edit: scored 2 more in promotion playoffs

Last edited:

laxman

Cult of Shevchenko
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Cafu, Messi, Xavi, Serginho
so does this mean our management considers El>Merkel?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
so does this mean our management considers El>Merkel?

Not necessarily. But Merkel does need more playing time, and staying at Milan would not give him that...

El Shaarawy is obviously more ready than Merkel considering he was a regular for Padova....

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel
Great signing!

Last edited:

Schedule