Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Wish I could see him wearing this shirt again :(

ng5565388.JPG

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
@OptaPaolo

4 - Bryan #Cristante has scored 4 goals in his last 4 games played (all competitions). Explosion.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Goal scoring CM :thumbsup:

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
More like a Nocerino with a little more physicality and shooting technique, so like a runner from midfield. Not very good defensively to be considered a well rounded CM. He is improving though.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
as i said year ago, he is space shuttle for locateli who is probably most overhyped player here :o

too bad we easily give up on him, he could be nice player.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
as i said year ago, he is space shuttle for locateli who is probably most overhyped player here :o

too bad we easily give up on him, he could be nice player.

Imagine if we kept him. Do you think he would have improved under the mess we had?

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Imagine if we kept him. Do you think he would have improved under the mess we had?
I doubt.

I think more than anything, we need some stability on the bench.

It's difficult when there is no continuity... We need to find the right man asap and start a proper project with clear ideas and targets.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
well why not ... at that time we had muntari, essien, de jong, montolivo etc and other shit players and i will choose cristante over them every day, he was 19 and it was good time to put him in the first 11.
or they could eventually send him somewhere on loan, everything was better option then just selling him.

maybe he could be even better player today if he didn't lost 1-2 years in benfica.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
At Roma now.

Another player that we let get away due to shortsightedness.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Watching him against Inter.

Nonchalantly gave the ball 3 times just now, one right outside of their own box :fp:

Patri

Kallappam-pothu
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso
If he fulfills his potential, he could become the next Parolo! :eek:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If he fulfills his potential, he could become the next Parolo! :eek:

???

Parolo is probably the most effective Italian midfielder of the last 5 years.

Cristante doesn't have the athleticism or intelligence to become as good as Parolo.

Next Montolivo.

He hasn't even had any serious injuries yet he's already slow af.

Montolivo could handle a double pivot and (any) 3 man midfield role. Even at a young age.
Cristante is a walking disaster in the less clear midfield-three role. That puts him in the same bracket as the Bertolaccis and Polis.

You see, even the mediocre CMs can be at least okayish ín a flat midfield four, as Bertolacci(in Genoa), Poli, Hakan(in Leverkusen) and Cristante have shown.
But none of them can handle the freedom and responsibility that comes with a mezz'ala role in a 3 man midfield.