Kevin-Prince Boateng Thread

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Come here
Rude boy, boy
Can you get it up
Come here
Rude boy, boy
Is you big enough
Take it, take it
Baby, baby
Take it, take it
Love me
Love me

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Boateng#9
10563125_10152385877024037_8504273123842727678_n.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
3rd league club wins :lol:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
boateng jersey number 9 and plays so deep :eek: he should be playing a fauz winger or a AM

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Does he still shoot for the stars?

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
How can Draxler not start for Schalke he is so next level

We should buy him

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
What's happened to kpb? Does he even start much these days? Shalke seem to play better without him.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
what do you mean #10

he's #9 these days

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Apperently Shalke terminated his contract, so he is free agent. Waiting for Gallaini to swoop in.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
would be an upgrade over poli

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
keep this overrated piece of shit away from Milan!

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
No, God, please no.

unda

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
@WhoScored

Kevin-Prince Boateng: Only 2 players have had more shots without scoring a Bundesliga goal this season than Boateng (24) #S04 :proud:

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
He was that bad, they terminated his contract?

wow

xerazon

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
galliani's only smart move was to offload this lazy player. he's all flash and no substance. classic YouTube player - has 4-5 moments a season, tries some bullshit all the time that looks cool if you cut it together but actually never works. thank god he's no longer here.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
to be honest, he was essential in scudetto time..

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As with the whole team, his form went down with the rest - Noce, SES, etc. He was below average most games, but we weren't playing him properly. Field him in a 3-man, and KPB can still be a great player.

Injury prone though, so no. And the "lazy" dig is comically wrong :lol:

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Another player that was talented but lacked fight ... If he had the consistency of someone like Marchisio he'd be a hands down starter. I'm surprised we got out of him as much as we did, the only games that he really got motivated were the big games, for the rest of them half of the time he didn't show ... people tend to forget how often he would blast the ball from outside the penalty area trying to make a spectacular goal.

Yes, he played pretty great the first year when he was on loan and due to him we were able to offload Ronaldinho (thank god) but after that once our old players left the discipline in the locker room fell and with that his average performance... leaving aside a few sparks (goal with Barca, triple with Lecce, CL playoff) his only good thing was getting it on with Satta :lol:

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
His biggest problem always was and still is that he refused to play consistently as a box to box midfielder, because he rather see's himself as the next Zidane. He plays that position when he has to, but he never shows any enthusiasm to do so, he is more interested in creating youtube-worthy moments than doing what's pragmatically the best for the team.

Imagine Vidal always wanting to play AM instead of CM over the last couple of years, he would have had only half the career he had, which he achieved thanks to professionalism, pragmatism and passion. Boateng never would have been a Vidal, but he could have had a much better career than he had, he could have been a very valuable player for Milan and Schalke. Instead both teams were quit happy to get rid of him sooner than later. Now his next step probably will be the MLS or something similar degrading for a 28 year old.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
I was so glad when he was sold. The most unlikeable Milan player in recent memory, I hated his shitty attitude and the fact that he was only good 1 game a year - the rest of the season he was so bad. More haircuts in one season than goals/assists combined. Not to mention he had exploding knees so he was injured alot too.

Only people with gay jungle fever miss him.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I was so glad when he was sold. The most unlikeable Milan player in recent memory, I hated his shitty attitude and the fact that he was only good 1 game a year - the rest of the season he was so bad. More haircuts in one season than goals/assists combined. Not to mention he had exploding knees so he was injured alot too.

Only people with gay jungle fever miss him.

27KPB was OK

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Come back...Sweet Prince :star:
Fuck the haters!!!

Big Game Playaaaaaaaa :b:
:star::star::star:

Special goal.... It happened so fast that I thought he'd actually hit the woodwork and not gone in. The net doesn't move at all and u see the gk thinking the ball is still in play :lol:

Glorious night. I miss those last 16 ties 1 week before my birthday :cry:

Schedule