Analysis of Montolivo during Cagliari. [Warning: many images]

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
One of the 2000+ in depth analysed images in my in depth essay given away for FREE

KkccTM8.jpg

IF YOU WANT TO READ THE FULL 10 MS WORD PAGE ANALYSIS, PM ME $5.99+

if I cant read, can I still buy?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
One of the 2000+ in depth analysed images in my in depth essay given away for FREE

KkccTM8.jpg

IF YOU WANT TO READ THE FULL 10 MS WORD PAGE ANALYSIS, PM ME $5.99+

This is a fraud analysis. The 5-star shape omits a player in the center. An analyst with a keen tactical mind would know that the shape being used is a Benzeme Molecule Attack Formation. Please read Montella's thesis at Coverciano in which he briefly mentions it.

http://biblioteca.figc.it/view/divisions/bib=5Fcov.html

No one pay this fraud the money please.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
This is a fraud analysis. The 5-star shape omits a player in the center. An analyst with a keen tactical mind would know that the shape being used is a Benzeme Molecule Attack Formation. Please read Montella's thesis at Coverciano in which he briefly mentions it.

http://biblioteca.figc.it/view/divisions/bib=5Fcov.html

No one pay this fraud the money please.
Wow yes very good my friend, this was actually from my dumbed down version for the common virgin loser on RnB, but for you my genius friend, I have the UNABRIDGED UNEDITED UNCIRCUMCISED Analysis for only $9.99!
if I cant read, can I still buy?
I'm willing to read it out aloud (and annotate the pictures) with an accent of your choosing for only $59.99

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I will edit the title of this thread to remove Cagliari. The original poster should analyze Montolivo in every match that he plays going forward

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
I will edit the title of this thread to remove Cagliari. The original poster should analyze Montolivo in every match that he plays going forward

Well, guess I can do the second half now. Girlfriend pissed off, don't wanna be in bed with her now. Pro-tip: Don't watch the season finale of GoT and the new Rick and Morty without your other half...

More imagewall incoming in a bit...

gf not gonna be happy

dude

Banned
Reaction score
Might do that later in the season if he keeps sticking to this weird ass 4-3-3 tactic. Doesn't make much sense for me. Probably am not the only one thinking that.

Nothing wrong with 4-3-3 but he should play 4-3-1-2 with Suso in the hole until Jack returns.
The problem is his tactics, his terrible subs and his awful line-up choices(he insists on fielding mediocre players like Borini or Montolivo and he often subs in or starts Abate/Antonelli who are crap. Also doesn't let RR charge forward so we essentially play a sort of shitty make-shift 3-4-3 formation)

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
this fucking guy....monto is a boss ok ppl....hakan can clean his boots for now

Elie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Sorry for repeating, but I see the Monto discussion is alive, stop tempting me and thank you for taking your time to analyze the game, haven't read everything though because the reason for us looking like shit is very simple and doesn't need "extreme analysis".

Montolivo is around 90-95% of our problem(s) on the field. It's simple, don't play him. But Montella on the other hand is a stubborn mf who is trying to prove something. Hopefully he understands that he is gambling with this projects future, sooner than later.

-----------------------------

You see this ^ line? Let's call it the "injury line". Non-injured players are below and the injured are above. Now let's say Biglia is under the line and let us all pray that this lovely human being doesn't even come close, dance the limbo under it or even look at that line. Otherwise we'll see the olive mountain starting and we are 100% fucked.

I'm serious, our games are gonna look like the Cagliari game where they played "great football", of course they'll find space in the middle when we're playing with 10 men, having "possession" by passing back and forth making it look like some "tiki taka" for the simple persons eyes.

Many Milanisti fall into old sins and blame our new acquisitions performance, such as Hakan and Kessie. Hakan with the obvious need of better fitness, which you could see from a miles distance and Kessie - our only real football player in our last game in the midfield (Biglia aswell) - have to their defenese, a "redemption" period to go through, but which obviously and unfortunately also included/includes playing next to the joke, Montolivo.

I'm starting a campaign for Franck "the tank" Kessie who suffered for 63 minutes, both mentally and physically:

#FreeFranck

Last edited:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Great thread. I rate 5/5 :star:'s
Now please do an analysis of Montella's terrible line-up choices, subs and tactics please. I believe Montella was the one primarily at fault for us almost losing the 3 points vs Cagliari.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
This thread :lol:
Nice work

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Haven't read anything but I like it

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Great thread. I rate 5/5 :star:'s
Now please do an analysis of Montella's terrible line-up choices, subs and tactics please. I believe Montella was the one primarily at fault for us almost losing the 3 points vs Cagliari.

Even better, do an analysis on how Mauri is so good we don't need Biglia.

#MauriRegista

Parcae

Beginner
Reaction score
Absolutely marvelous post. I don't agree with a lot of the analysis, especially regarding the 2nd half, but I love the depth and insight. Do you have a blog or something?

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Interesting post, but not really a analysis of his game, it´s an analysis of him being involved in Cagliari chances, that is something very different.

Obviously the thing we miss most is chemistry, when the players start knowing and trusting each other more most of this errors will vanish, as it is now they are focussing on the ball too much and don´t know how their teammates will react and move.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's not really football analysis. I like to call it an 'Interpretation of Hatred'.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
gators gonna gate!

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
@Gator_McKlusky

we're expecting your analysis from the Lazio game

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
This guy is another huge problem for us. He was playing a b2b regista yesterday :lol:

When he is in his own half he competes with Biglia and when he is close to the opponents box he doesn't have he legs to track back.

His presence makes Biglia and Kessie suffer but he gets away for not being the worst midfielder.

His only role is vice Biglia...maybe vice locatelli.

No more passenger players like montolivo and Borini please.

Schedule