The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan/Zlatan

supremacy expert
Reaction score
as much as i love ibra as a person and as a footballer, there is no place for him at this club anymore..

this would be such a galliani-type move.. last year i would've happily welcomed ibra, this year everything is about change and a new project.. we cant let our past get us - we need new blood

AGREE...but the insults make my slavic blood boil...and it's not cool

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
vecino is a good player with good technique
maybe not worthy of 24m but today's market is crazy

vecino transfer makes me remember bertolacci
italian ,mid 20s, who had a good season with a midtable team
overpriced
in 2015 mercato, we were amaining for witsel and kondo, in the end we ended up with fraudolacci
same for inter, months of talking about vidal and nainggolan then they settle down for vecino

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Buy K-dog for 25mil

It'll be the Seedorf/Pirlo effect

I don't think you've seen him play man. He is an expensive Muntari. Just another Monaco scam like Mbappe and Mendy.

Ligue 1 products are 99% overrated shit because it's a shit league slightly better than Turkey league. Eden Hazard is the only good one that I can remember of recent years.

Milan Skriniar, New CB signing of Inter Milan, Weaknesses on Whoscored: Tackling

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

WhoScored is borderline useless. According to that site De Jong was a great passer and De Sciglio a great LB. It's rubbish.

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Bertolacci should be more careful with what he says as he is only on a dry loan. Our sessions were too lax? As compared to a Genoa team that was near the bottom half of the table all of last season four points away from relegation? Who is he kidding?

Zlatan/Zlatan

supremacy expert
Reaction score
are u taking the piss? Mbappe is a huge talent,no wonder why Madrid will get rid of Bale for him...Ligue 1 is pretty close to Serie A where wasted and old players get Capocannoniere LOL at u mate

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
vecino transfer makes me remember bertolacci
italian ,mid 20s, who had a good season with a midtable team
overpriced
in 2015 mercato, we were amaining for witsel and kondo, in the end we ended up with fraudolacci
same for inter, months of talking about vidal and nainggolan then they settle down for vecino

he is uruguayan not italian
and he has more physicality than flopolacci

anyway he is not ours so i dont care if he flops or not but from what i saw he is a good player. his problem is consistency.

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
he is uruguayan not italian
and he has more physicality than flopolacci

anyway he is not ours so i dont care if he flops or not but from what i saw he is a good player. his problem is consistency.

as far as i am concerned you can suck my fucking cock you fucking twat

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Sevilla is the only destination in the mind of Bacca and he is willing to reduce his salary to make it happen. [@diarioas]

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think you've seen him play man. He is an expensive Muntari. Just another Monaco scam like Mbappe and Mendy.

Ligue 1 products are 99% overrated shit because it's a shit league slightly better than Turkey league. Eden Hazard is the only good one that I can remember of recent years.

He played very well in Spain too ... I wouldn't write him off that quickly.

He's just in a terrible environment.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
wheres that gif of him kicking the ball straight out? i think it was vs sassuolo?

Please, be more precise. That could be any game Berto ever played for us :lol:

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
are u taking the piss? Mbappe is a huge talent,no wonder why Madrid will get rid of Bale for him...Ligue 1 is pretty close to Serie A where wasted and old players get Capocannoniere LOL at u mate

He's right about one thing. No Monaco player has performed once they left in recent years. The best one is Carrasco, that says a lot. Buying to Monaco is expensive and flop most of the time.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Holy shit just woke up and saw the news.

Fucking ACM is coming in my hometown, I literally live 10 mins away from the stadium, gonna watch Milan for the first time in my live. :o

Also Manchester - Real M are playing the UEFA Supercup here in Skopje in 5 days. Got tickets for that one too.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Holy shit just woke up and saw the news.

Fucking ACM is coming in my hometown, I literally live 10 mins away from the stadium, gonna watch Milan for the first time in my live. :o

Also Manchester - Real M are playing the UEFA Supercup here in Skopje in 5 days. Got tickets for that one too.

Macedonia turning into the hotbed of European football :lol: :thumbsup: Happy for you.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Give him some credit. You know he didn't say that.
There's none of his official accounts showing this.
The amount of false statements "from" him is ridicoulus...
And the o so intelligent trolls just so desperately wanna believe it :)

its a joke..... laugh or fuck off with this attitude :)

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
You can only say no to Ibra when your goal is to win CL. We're not, at least for now. And Ibra coming here is an instant CL spot if not the Scudetto. That old bag was Manure's best player last season and he missed the final quarter of it. Get him this season so that we can get the CL spot; thus, allowing us to activate Griezmann's release clause next season.

Tasht

Dreamer!!!
Reaction score
well i can see that this pirlo username upset people in here.
sorry. wasn't my intention.
i would change username i just don't know how.
there is no option to do in on settings.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Pirlo is a legend, he wanted to stay here longer but was offered a one year contract only while Juve offered two, so he decided to go.

Sheva & Kaka left Milan for more money and nobody called them traitors.

People just attack Pirlo because he played great against Milan, should he had flopped at Juve they would be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
you know? fassone basically proved those financial problems reports wrong by saying we will sign a striker.
i mean if you can't complete previous transfers, how can you'll pay at least 25 m for new striker?
some of the media tools are very hostile towards us. they will do anything to make us look bad in the eyes of the fans, and potentially sabotage ticket sales.
let us hope the fans aren't stupid enough to fall for it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Please, be more precise. That could be any game Berto ever played for us :lol:

it was a popular gif. He has 0 pressure on him on a counter attack I believe, looks to pass left and miss kicks it doesn't come within 10 feet of a Milan player

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Ok Neymar is a PSG player now, where is the domino effect people were expecting !! Someone said Cavani will be ours so ... ? The truth is Neymar move doesn't really affect our mercato, hope this striker sig will finally be done.

Patience

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
DGYlksyVYAA16ft.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/MacedonianFooty/status/893442948343504896/photo/1

guys they're gonna attack us :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule