The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
To put it in context - I'd say there's a good chance we have forum members that could be squad players for those shitters. On the other hand, none of us can make Milan squad in 10 lifetimes unless we can prove we're blood related to Gigio.

looool we should totally say that on twitter

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
EL would add to a lot of travel fatigue for our players.
Should get the team with nearest distance to Milano. Don't care which one

Well if they were going by plane it would be like a 1-2h trip...Maybe a bit more,and Macedonia is a bit further from Serbia.

Milan Skriniar, New CB signing of Inter Milan, Weaknesses on Whoscored: Tackling

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I watched some of Inter's game he was pretty good i have to say.

:lol:
I love it when peasants think they can be royalty

I think that every time i talk to my friends who are Roma and Inter fans.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
lol

the europa league draws are hilarious

Almost every member in this forum hopes Milan draws against a side they live close to :lol: :lol: :lol:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
That was not about being benched, that was about a split in the team. I don´t say that was right from Monto but Seedorf was proven wrong too when Taarabt was exposed as a huge fraud.

if Taarabt was a fraud, Monto Bonera and their likes are the fraud masterminds.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You think it's a montage of training, but it's just their daily life working at the butcher shop :lol:

When we face them we're gonna have to be careful on our right flank. They could easily slice through

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
When we face them we're gonna have to be careful on our right flank. They could easily slice through

Their pitch might be rough. Hard for our technical players, but they're feeling right at home after working in the fields to raise crops for years :lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Their pitch might be rough. Hard for our technical players, but they're feeling right at home after working in the fields to raise crops for years :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if there's corn planted on the pitch when we face them

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
I read up on Shkëndija a bit. Football wise, it's very clear.

Their fans are scary, though. According to Wikipedia, their group is named after a nazi-supporting guerilla group in WWII, and then it's basically three pages of them biting chairs and stabbing people with the spit out shards.

Tasht

Dreamer!!!
Reaction score
Most people dont hate Pirlo because he went to Juve but because of the bullshit he was spitting in his biography

As far as I remember he publish this book in 2014, right?
Milan fans have been hating on him since he 2012.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Berto and Monto are a pair made in heaven. 2 fucking whiners. I wish they could marry each other and stop making more babies like themselves.

dhMeAzK.gif

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Why hasn't Niang and Montolivo gotten barred like Bacca and Sosa?

I think that's what it takes for them to get out.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The first leg of the tie against Shkëndija could be played at the San Siro due to a logistical problem in Macedonia. [Sky]

Their goalkeeper can't get a day off from the local lumber mill and they have to wait another week to harvest corn from the football pitch

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Why hasn't Niang and Montolivo gotten barred like Bacca and Sosa?

I think that's what it takes for them to get out.

Niang has proved to montella that he is willing to work hard.

He sucks but atleast his defensive contribution can't be faulted the past two games.

Montolivo on the other hand :fp:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Hell no to kondogbia...even for 10m I wouldn't take him. Just watching him play makes me cringe...

He has 0 talent and it's like the weight of his transfer fee shows in every touch he takes, every pass he makes...

while kessie oozes world classiness :proud:

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Niang has proved to montella that he is willing to work hard.

He sucks but atleast his defensive contribution can't be faulted the past two games.

Montolivo on the other hand :fp:

That is laughable. "Good hustle" doesn't mean shit, he's been here 5 years and he's still awful and useless. I'd rather have Vangioni or Antonelli as LW. Niang has got to go, any formation that utilizes him is wrong. That's how bad he is, objectively speaking.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Kessie was spotted at San Siro today, still celebrating his disalowed goal from yesterday.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
The first leg of the tie against Shkëndija could be played at the San Siro due to a logistical problem in Macedonia. [Sky]

Their goalkeeper can't get a day off from the local lumber mill and they have to wait another week to harvest corn from the football pitch

:lol::lol::lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

F that.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
La Stampa: Milan have presented the bank guarantees for both Biglia and Bonucci.

So those of you who have been curled up in the fetal position can relax.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Their fans are scary, though. According to Wikipedia, their group is named after a nazi-supporting guerilla group in WWII, and then it's basically three pages of them biting chairs and stabbing people with the spit out shards.

Scary :cry:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Playing in EL is fun and all - but having the necessary food to survive the winter is no joke. Such is life in the wilderness :lol:

That's pretty much par for the course on the balkans. Anything else would not be authentic. Stabbing is a national pasttime for many nations down there - but don't get into an argument who did it first or does it best - you might end up stabbed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why the fuck are we wasting time on Auba, Belotti and Costa if there are such gems in the Macedon league waiting to be unearthed? :star:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score

would be awesome tbh
Wonder how would be shared spots on stadium between 2 teams when they are host on SS- like 40k tickets for both teams. And who get the money from tickets after it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule