The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tbh they are probably jerking arround with him with that "wait a bit longer" bs.

Of course they are. Who the fuck is he? Signing for a great club like Milan is like winning the lottery for a player of his level. He's in no position to be giving any uliltimatums to F&M

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If we cant get Auba or costa , forget kalinic, ibra and falcao. We re not achieving anything with them.
Just keep bacca and try keita. Maybe wc mf.
Stuff that montela doesnt like bacca doesnt mean sh**. 352 with silva as ss/st and bacca as pure striker might work. With bona, hakan, kessie... it can be deadly.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Remember the last time we went crazy with signings its was really quiet. Wounder what F and M are planning

David Ninan

Primavera
Reaction score
Shared and shot down already.

------------------------------

GdS (albeit rubbish source) says that Samp dreams of Bacca as a replacement for the departing Schick, but the cost is too high and would like a helping hand with the fee and the salary.

Obviously we can make it easier for them by offering a trade but unlikely as Bacca is a difficult character of late.

Yes please. :cool: Schick would be great. Although I know GdS is a shit source

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
If Milan don't make new attempts for Kalinic soon, the player could start considering other offers. Everton are interested. [Sky Italia]

hes coming dont worry

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
Of course they are. Who the fuck is he? Signing for a great club like Milan is like winning the lottery for a player of his level. He's in no position to be giving any uliltimatums to F&M

Well it seems he'll go to Everton so you don't have to be worried about him coming here.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what is blocking F&M moves here.

Kalinic is obvious their last option (or maybe Falcao) and they put him in stand by.
Dortmund made it more or less clear they want time to replace Auba.
Costa is already out and he should be looking to move fast. Atletico can't buy him anyway. Maybe he is looking for someone who will accept a 6 months loan?

Now Belotti... If there's one chance in hell to get him that would be close to the last day.

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If we cant get Auba or costa , forget kalinic, ibra and falcao. We re not achieving anything with them.
Just keep bacca and try keita. Maybe wc mf.
Stuff that montela doesnt like bacca doesnt mean sh**. 352 with silva as ss/st and bacca as pure striker might work. With bona, hakan, kessie... it can be deadly.

It's not the end of the world if Bacca stays. Kalinic is just marginaly better fit for Montela's game. Specialy if we're going to play with 2 CFs. Only serious problem I see with Bacca is his shitty behaviour. He still could bang 20+ goals, specialy with new team of ours.

If we really can't get top CF, I would gladly accept money to be relocated for top CM and winger. Our back up wingers will be Borini and Niang and they will get substantial amount of minutes if 4-3-3 is prefered formation.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm not sure what is blocking F&M moves here.

Kalinic is obvious their last option (or maybe Falcao) and they put him in stand by.
Dortmund made it more or less clear they want time to replace Auba.
Costa is already out and he should be looking to move fast. Atletico can't buy him anyway. Maybe he is looking for someone who will accept a 6 months loan?

Now Belotti... If there's one chance in hell to get him that would be close to the last day.

I think F&M expected to have sold some players by this point. Bacca, Niang, Paletta, Sosa,... They could have netted us about 40-50 million which would be reinvested in the market. But as of yet it didn't happen. They're waiting to get rid of Bacca at least

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
It's not the end of the world if Bacca stays. Kalinic is just marginaly better fit for Montela's game. Specialy if we're going to play with 2 CFs. Only serious problem I see with Bacca is his shitty behaviour. He still could bang 20+ goals, specialy with new team of ours.

If we really can't get top CF, I would gladly accept money to be relocated for top CM and winger. Our back up wingers will be Borini and Niang and they will get substantial amount of minutes if 4-3-3 is prefered formation.

I like Bacca, but its pretty bad, cause he has been unmotivated and lazy for a year. What makes you think he'll be at his best? The guy just doesnt give a shit and has psychological problems in Milan. Even if he was a top FW, that still would be a problem.

Reaction score
UEFA's Club Financial Control Panel member Umberto Lago spoke to @LaRepubblica on Milan's financial situation...

Umberto Lago: "Milan's Voluntary Agreement rejected? No, due to the delay of the closing, timings were very tight for a UEFA analysis."

Lago: "Milan's dossier will be represented after the summer and at the end of the transfer market in a more appropriate period."

Lago: "Milan will have to demonstrate the consistency of their business plan for four seasons."

Lago: "[For Milan] the first year is free and the transfer campaign is without restrictions."

Lago: "Milan's expenses in this transfer market are not risky as long as the business plan is credible."

Lago: "To avoid financial or sporting sanctions, Milan must balance their books in four years, increasing their revenues."

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bacca is not even training with the squad anymore... The decision is already made.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
UEFA's Club Financial Control Panel member Umberto Lago spoke to @LaRepubblica on Milan's financial situation...

Umberto Lago: "Milan's Voluntary Agreement rejected? No, due to the delay of the closing, timings were very tight for a UEFA analysis."

Lago: "Milan's dossier will be represented after the summer and at the end of the transfer market in a more appropriate period."

Lago: "Milan will have to demonstrate the consistency of their business plan for four seasons."

Lago: "[For Milan] the first year is free and the transfer campaign is without restrictions."

Lago: "Milan's expenses in this transfer market are not risky as long as the business plan is credible."

Lago: "To avoid financial or sporting sanctions, Milan must balance their books in four years, increasing their revenues."

Not like anyone even cares about FFP anymore with Paris trying to sign two players for almost 400 mil.

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I like Bacca, but its pretty bad, cause he has been unmotivated and lazy for a year. What makes you think he'll be at his best? The guy just doesnt give a shit and has psychological problems in Milan. Even if he was a top FW, that still would be a problem.

Well, I can't know for sure, but, it wouldn't be beyond common sense to count on a worcld cup year. Sure, if he's unmotivated it would be a problem, no doubt about that. But, than again, he had more than decent first year with us, if he can get his shitt together and find a way to work with Montela he would be usefull.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Which is why we must stock up as much as possible right now.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
i stopped doing party drugs once people started dropping dead like flies because of mexican fentanyl.

_59343109_drug_related_deaths_464.gif

Viking Of Milan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Batistuta Maldini Ronaldinho

Thats why Milan need to splash the cash for a striker now we have to take advantage of that we have no restrictions this transferwindow so screw Kalinic let him go to Everton or whatever clubs that want him... Auba or Belotti or nobody

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar was free :lol:

Good point - do we add the bribes that PSG is paying UEFA to look away from the blatant circumvention to the transfer fees? :lol:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Schick is tempting but having him and Silva with this amount of money already spent seems like a gamble.

We need results. We already have Silva for the future already

Was Dyabala a gamble? Schick is already Serie A ready and will score a lot of goals as he develops. It also helps that Bona, Kessie, Hakan, Suso, and Conti can score 5+ each. Plus we seem to be ridiculously dangerous at set pieces this year. All that can lay the pressure off our would be young striker trio (Silva, Cutrone, and Schick).

We'll certainly need another winger tho. Still say should've closed Papu/Forsberg earlier so that'd we focus on a mid and striker in the last days of the mercato.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Alvaro Morata: "I've only had two pre-season games, 15 official minutes & a missed penalty, & critics are already killing me."

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
well, players go back to playing for the club even after worse episodes.

IMO fact the management froze him means they're certain to substitute him.

Maybe they'll not get the star they want, but they'll get someone. They've deals in stand by.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alvaro Morata: "I've only had two pre-season games, 15 official minutes & a missed penalty, & critics are already killing me."

Sounds like someone is missing the Real bench already :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.