The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And all of them are called up for game.

Piatek will even start, which suggest that he's far from any transfer.

It's not end of the world but if we'll miss new players because mercato is blocked, then fuck it. :rolleyes:
We badly needs at least CDM and probably wide player too.

I mean

The Spurs offer is complete BS. Might as well let him stay

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I mean

The Spurs offer is complete BS. Might as well let him stay

Yup, the rumored figures for Piatek are ridiculous. It’s a very bad idea to try to sell him in this window anyway for any medium term focused management.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This late in the window, it's probably better to stay put and reassess in the summer.

RicRod is pushing a move but same as others, he can pay a portion to make it happen otherwise it's silly to pay over 10m for a back up while only loaning or selling RicRod for low fee just to satisfy his wishes.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I'm against selling Piatek too. If it's not loan with obligation and 30m, they can fuck off.

But we need two players, if we want at least LE. We can't continue with this mid.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
It's 2/10 but only because of Ibra. Otherwise it should be zero.

Kjaer and Begovic are downgrade to Caldara and Reina. Ibra is the only good deal but even he is just temporary solution, to save our ass.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Fuck this we cant sell water in the desert!

:lol:

Kjaer and Begovic are downgrade to Caldara and Reina. Ibra is the only good deal but even he is just temporary solution, to save our ass.

Nah, I'd say 3/10 because of Zlatan only. Had it been only Kjaer and Begovic it'd be 1/10

Zlatan brought alot of much needed experience to us, serenity to our pussy ass players, leadership as well as fans filling up the stadium.

Solid 3/10 which makes our mercato the worst one in Serie A

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
How is Kjaer a downgrade to Caldara?

Having played as many games as Caldara managed, I'm pretty content to say that Kjaer is better.

Begovic is also at least as good as Reina and far younger.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I think we'll just have to accept reality: the current transfer market revolves around risk-free loan deals. Clubs are increasingly becoming more parsimonious in order to safeguard their economical parameters. Is there a transfer-listed player from our squad that could attract a satisfactory offer that eventually guarantees a permanent transfer? Mayhaps not.

The insufficient 'play now, pay later' (or perhaps never) offers that has arrived for our players this month are a factor of how the team is collectively performing and not the actual individual's performances. Suso? Only loan w/ option to buy offers. Piatek, RR & Paqueta? All in the same predicament w/ same frivolous offers.

For instance, Politano going for €23m. Emre Can €25m. Both clubs are doing well this season despite minimal impact from the aforementioned players. In all sincerity, are Politano or Can more valuable or appealing than Suso, Piatek or Paqueta from a transfer-market-opportunity POV? I don't believe so.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

anyone that can step on the pitch is a caldara upgrade

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Kjaer-Caldara swap was not good, from every point of view. Fact.

Tbh, Kjaer looked average af in last two games. I would preferer Caldara over him anyday, he was fully healthy and ready to start so that's not the excuse. I doubt he'll be worse, especially not if you give him a continuity.
As his agent said, he decide to leave when he saw that Pioli sent Gabbia to warm up, over him. So, it's mostly our fault.

Begović-Reina, meh. It was just useless backup GK replacement, it won't affect us. Maybe I shoudn't mention it because it's not downgrade nor upgrade.

Whatever, we didn't fix any priorities and we're struggling with sales either. So far it looks bad but let's wait for Friday, I won't judge before it.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Bernard Arnault: "If I want to purchase Milan as some say? I don't know where has this rumor come from. I love Milan but I repeat once again that we are not interested at all." [via @EmmanuelDuteil]

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
It's final judge. Big difference. :o

RIGHT NOW, it looks bad and that's the fact. But I will give my final judge in few days.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
We should get Kevin Constant as RR replacement

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Hakan, Rodriguez, Duarte, Calabria, Suso, Biglia should all be gone in this or the next window. Personally I wouldn't mind a Piatek exit either. Same goes for Kessie. I hope we keep Paqueta, because it's easy to see his potential. I'll reserve my judgement on Rebic till the end of the season, but regardless of his recent goals, I don't think he's good enough to start for us.

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Bernard Arnault: "If I want to purchase Milan as some say? I don't know where has this rumor come from. I love Milan but I repeat once again that we are not interested at all." [via @EmmanuelDuteil]

But, but, but the "insiders" said it was a done deal.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
If the sale happens it will be quick and the media will get wind of it when it is in its final stages.

My personal opinion is that it won't happen this year.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

This is beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.