--The Forza Milan thread--

fengxiaoj

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, Nesta, Zidane, etc.
I guess I will join in too... Forza Milan!!!

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
i want cr and kaka injured 150 million gone from world ;)

courtesy flamini and gattuso if they do it entire football world should knight them ;)
ok manure fan forget this what i am going to say

bring back your bastard captain knee breaker keane for this game, i hate merdrid so much this year, cant stand them, if they put anything >2 goals against i will be pissed and that too big time.

Forzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Milan

Dude the thread is about being positive about Milan and you go and wish injuries on another team's players, one if whom did great things for our club. Come on...

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
Does staying up till almost 8 in the morning just to watch the games make a me a true fan? if so i guess I am a true fan. Yea we might all be mad at kaka for leaving but hey its time to move on, sure i wish he never went to real mabullshit but im happy for him, now if he went to city thats a whole different story.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
i want cr and kaka injured 150 million gone from world ;)

courtesy flamini and gattuso if they do it entire football world should knight them ;)
ok manure fan forget this what i am going to say

bring back your bastard captain knee breaker keane for this game, i hate merdrid so much this year, cant stand them, if they put anything >2 goals against i will be pissed and that too big time.

Forzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Milan

I think most people who don't support Real Madrid hate them for being able to do what they want with whatever debt they want like spending around 163 million or whatever it was on two players.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I think most people who don't support Real Madrid hate them for being able to do what they want with whatever debt they want like spending around 163 million or whatever it was on two players.

Maybe so for a lot of people... but the reason I hate 1) because of how they treat their players and 2) the change all the every 4 years, they don't feel like a team, just an organization.

I don't care about their spending, i wish we could spend. Teams like Chelsea(before), Man City, united and even barcelona spend a lot of money but I don't hate them near as much as I hate real merda!

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Maybe so for a lot of people... but the reason I hate 1) because of how they treat their players and 2) the change all the every 4 years, they don't feel like a team, just an organization.

I don't care about their spending, i wish we could spend. Teams like Chelsea(before), Man City, united and even barcelona spend a lot of money but I don't hate them near as much as I hate real merda!

I like to see teams actually being sensible which the likes Madrid are not.

I agree with Wenger & what he says all the time on certain financial issues.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I hate them bastards to... almost as much as merda:rocketwh:

blaah... until inter win a UCL, i just pity them :D.

For me real madrid and barca r miles worse than inert. Juve now that they r rising again are scumsuckers too....

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
For me real madrid and barca r miles worse than inert. Juve now that they r rising again are scumsuckers too....

Really?

I'm kind of indifferent in terms of hate for Barca and RM, but I detest inter. Before calciopoli, I mostly just hate juve because of their fans, but now the hate is intensified for obvious reasons.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Really?

I'm kind of indifferent in terms of hate for Barca and RM, but I detest inter. Before calciopoli, I mostly just hate juve because of their fans, but now the hate is intensified for obvious reasons.

Until they win a UCL they will be a joke to me. and not cause winning league is a small accomplishment by any means... but because Moratti has placed such an emphasis on winning the UCL, its a failure for them not to.

I'm pretty sure he'd give up all there recent league titles for one UCL win.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
For some reason I don't hate Barca at (puff pause)all, but I really hate Real. (Puff pause) With merda it's a different thing, I am so annoyed with their recent "success"(Puss pause) and I really loath them that disgusting team!!!

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
For some reason I don't hate Barca at (puff pause)all, but I really hate Real. (Puff pause) With merda it's a different thing, I am so annoyed with their recent "success"(Puss pause) and I really loath them that disgusting team!!!
Nothing like a little mary jane now and then. ;)

fazrulx2n

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, kaka, gattuso
took this picture myself :D
one team only for me, ac milan!
jersey005.jpg

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
  1. Switch Digital Camera to macro
  2. Take picture of team badge
  3. ??????????
  4. PROFIT!

fazrulx2n

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, kaka, gattuso
Nice pic, I have it on my desktop now :D

The Milan badge always cheers me up

im pleased! and yes, milan have the best badge design, the color, the shape just blend nicely.

MilanoMichael, its actually a DSLR, no need to switch to 'macro' :D

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
YEEEEEEEEEES!!! WE F*CKED REAL MERDA UP THE ASS!!!!!!!11ONE

1: Nesta is the closest thing to God right now
2: Pato will be the player of the year very soon
3: Pirlo is recovering his world class status
4: Ronnie is showing good signs
5: Borriello didn't touch the ball, but changed the game
6: MILAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> real merda

FORZA MILAN FORZA MILAN