Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
Passion for *9* said:
Melbourne said:
(blabla snipped)
up front Cassano, Inzaghi, Vieri, Del Perio...

In case you haven't noticed, you contradict yourself 10x in every post + then some more in your follow-up. Sometimes I think you're not human but some message board bot or sth or s.o. struggling with ADD. It's an utter waste of time to try to take you seriously + have some form of reasonable discussion with you.

Oh yea, one last thing.. we talk about the Italian squad in Portugal, Inzaghi was not part of it + half of your outstanding players were terribly off form... Might have escaped your attention, I know watching koalas is more.. er.. interesting.

You are a moron. My koalas and i both think so.

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Melbourne said:
Passion for *9* said:
Melbourne said:
(blabla snipped)

In case you haven't noticed, you contradict yourself 10x in every post + then some more in your follow-up. Sometimes I think you're not human but some message board bot or sth or s.o. struggling with ADD. It's an utter waste of time to try to take you seriously + have some form of reasonable discussion with you.

Oh yea, one last thing.. we talk about the Italian squad in Portugal, Inzaghi was not part of it + half of your outstanding players were terribly off form... Might have escaped your attention, I know watching koalas is more.. er.. interesting.

Obviously the word "Warned" above your names doesn't seem to deter you..

im gonna go play my didgeridoo now.. :rolleyes:

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
juninho-paulista said:
Melbourne said:
Passion for *9* said:
Melbourne said:
(blabla snipped)

Was that directed to me or passion?

btw - didgeridoo if your trying to use it as an insualts, insualts native australians rather than most of us.

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Melbourne said:
juninho-paulista said:
Melbourne said:
Passion for *9* said:
Melbourne said:
(blabla snipped)

Was that directed to me or passion?

btw - didgeridoo if your trying to use it as an insualts, insualts native australians rather than most of us.

No. I am not using it as an insult. And it wasn't directed at either of you, it was directed at anyone who makes careless stereotypes. My first statement was directed at both of you.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Where is the insult in my post, juninho.. WHERE ??? And NO, making a koala reference is not hateful in any context, let alone in this. I'm tired of YOUR stereotyping of all my posts as insulting, which they are NOT !

Apparently some people here have license to insult + others don't enjoy such privilege + get reprimanded over NOTHING.

It's time people get over the fact that I have an opinion of my own.

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Where is the insult in my post, juninho.. WHERE ??? And NO, making a koala reference is not hateful in any context, let alone in this. I'm tired of YOUR stereotyping of all my posts as insulting, which they are NOT !

Apparently some people here have license to insult + others don't enjoy such privilege + get reprimanded over NOTHING.

It's time people get over the fact that I have an opinion of my own.

no one here says you cant have an opinion... its the way you communicate your opinion that is an issue..

:)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
juninho-paulista said:
no one here says you cant have an opinion... its the way you communicate your opinion that is an issue..

Yea sure. Just like the way certain mod + admin buddies communicate is such a non-issue.. Double standards have always been applied here, it's nothing new + it probably will never change. Not that I care too much, I'll be out of here anyway in Sept. at the latest.

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
hahahahaha Passion is my hero...being warned is hilarious. passion, me and u gotta meet up someday.

<3

natascha

Beginner
Reaction score
:conf: :head: back to the topic please :)

you know what i was wondering, is it true that nesta has been thrown an egg when he and his team mate came back from portugal ?

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
natascha said:

you know what i was wondering, is it true that nesta has been thrown an egg when he and his team mate came back from portugal ? poor little nesta :|

No that`s not true.. Only Nesta walked near fans and they applaude him

FORZA NESTA!

natascha

Beginner
Reaction score
besikaka said:
natascha said:

you know what i was wondering, is it true that nesta has been thrown an egg when he and his team mate came back from portugal ? poor little nesta :|

FORZA NESTA!

really ? wow .. he did have guts :p here in indonesia i can only see panucci walked outside. was he before nesta or after ?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
besikaka said:
natascha said:

I heard it was a tomato, not an egg ;) I think it's true, btw.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Passion for *9* said:
besikaka said:
natascha said:

I heard it was a tomato, not an egg ;) I think it's true, btw.

Only Nesta was brave to walk near the fans and they applaude him , I saw the video Passion so dont talk from your mind ..

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Getting back on topic my reasons for what happened to Italy in Euro:

1. Trapp(no need to say his choices for the azzuri were based on names(Del Piero) and belonging to big teams(Di Vaio, Corradi), and not on their current form, his tactics were horrible, not putting Gatusso and Pirlo since game one, naming leaders in front of the others, etc, etc, etc).
2. Totti mistake(I'm not sure if it killed the team's spirit, since they played better the games they played without him, but with him on field in the other games they would have probably gotten better results).
3. Lack of love for the shirt(only a few players showed it, Cassano, Nesta, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, among others, but the ones you should expect more, Vieri specially, just played like they didn't care).
4. Bad luck(Greece 4 points to qualify to the next round, they got 5, Denmark and Sweden scoring at the same time they were scoring, that's no good luck).
5. Overlooking the other teams(I put this one at #5 since they probably did thought, and had all the right to, they were better, but I'm sure that after things like against Korea or Mexico in last WC they were more consious about what "smaller" teams could do).

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
it must have been the tight shoes and thick socks.... ;)

I can't beleive those faggots said that shit

Schedule