07-08 season: main target?

What would you pick if you could choose just one?

• Intercontinental

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Champions League

Votes: 34 36.2%
  • Scudetto

Votes: 48 51.1%
  • European supercup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coppa Italia...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
liberogrande said:
i
regarding the milano derby too serious would be a bit cynicism like.

last season inter was the champion of serie A, so what?

Losing both of the derbies last season?

So what? Just take a look at the brawling at the end of the match between inter got kicked out by dear Valencia, it's easy to tell that they're just simply a team too cynicistic to afford to lose.

Seems you know nothing of the bare essence of Milan fans. Derby is like a title of it's own. Winning a double in Milan is always in high honour. You'd know how important it is just by listening the songs Milan fans sing every match. Yes, we sing anti-inter songs every game. After every victory. Seems like you can see only the CL games and that's where your opinion comes from.

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
We need the Scudetto, that should be our primary goal.
First, I can't stand Inter being the reigning champions, it's really really a moral disgrace for me. And second, it's time that we get the scudetto. We owe ourselves one, Milan owes itself one,....

ROSSONERO_PR

I-BRA-vissimo !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, NESTA, KAKA', KALADZE, BEHRAMI, LORIK CANA, BOGDANI, PATO, MARADONA, M.V.B etc.
Well, I want both Scudetto & CH.L. :D I know that It is hard but If We sign 3 Players We can do it. Those Players should be ; Riquelme, Pato & Zambrotta. More then Scudetto I want CH.L. only because of Real Merda. They are with 9 CH.L. and Imagine If We will be at 8 :o

killerkid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
thismisery said:
We need the Scudetto, that should be our primary goal.
First, I can't stand Inter being the reigning champions, it's really really a moral disgrace for me. And second, it's time that we get the scudetto. We owe ourselves one, Milan owes itself one,....
u"re right we defenetly need a Scudetto.i

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
our primary target will always be the champions league, and i agree with it, CL before anything else for me, this is where you prove yourself the best, i am hoping for a double this season i think we can do it if we start moving in the transfer market

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
Champions league for me, but I would love to see us get closer to 2 stars on the shirt.

Also, if Inter win again, then we will soon become the 3rd best team in Italy, and I simply can't have that.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Riccardo said:
Champions league for me, but I would love to see us get closer to 2 stars on the shirt.

Also, if Inter win again, then we will soon become the 3rd best team in Italy, and I simply can't have that.

We won't be the 3rd best team in Italy, just the third in the number of scudetto's. Are you trying to say that this season we were the 4th best team in Italy? And the best in Europe?

contradiction is a funny thing :)

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
I want the intercontinental cup so that we can proudly say we are the best club in the world of all-time because we'd have 4 of them, and that would mean we are the club that has won the tournament the most times.

putting greed aside, id love it if we can win the scudetto so we can get closer to the 2 stars.

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Milanista10 said:
I want the intercontinental cup so that we can proudly say we are the best club in the world of all-time because we'd have 4 of them, and that would mean we are the club that has won the tournament the most times.

putting greed aside, id love it if we can win the scudetto so we can get closer to the 2 stars.
Two would make the Symbol look dumb , id say cant we embed another star inside the previous one , if we can get those many scudooss

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Scudetto and the Intercontinental Cup .. I will be glad if we can achieve at least this 2 .. I dont want to win again the Champions League.. because it will sound like Ferrari in F1 when they didn't have competation ;)

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
Scudetto and Intercontinental....also CL would be great...two times in a row,that would be something...

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
Besi said:
Scudetto and the Intercontinental Cup .. I will be glad if we can achieve at least this 2 .. I dont want to win again the Champions League.. because it will sound like Ferrari in F1 when they didn't have competation ;)
and what´s wrong about not having competation?we are just likie Ferrari...THE VERY BEST:star: ;)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
liberogrande said:
oh well

prejudice is ignorance

You mean like difference between prejudice and assumption? Or more like all-Milan fans-are-ignorant-exept-liberogrande-since-they-give-value-to-the-derby?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Andriy Shevchenko, Marcos Cafu, Paolo Maldini, Bergkamp.
Intercontinental would be a great start to the season. Last time round I believe it was Tevez n Burdisso who caused a nuisance when we lost to Boca. Burdisso marked Sheva out of the game and what do you know, Inter went on to buy him.

Scudetti must be a priority (as there has always been consistency in the CL reaching at least the semis in the last 5-6 seasons), especially after Inter winning by a huge margin the season just gone.

Both are a target, albeit a big ask. Ronaldo is back now for the CL campaign lets not forget that, so just need to show more consistency in league, especially derbies and the bogey team...Roma!

1) Intercontinental
2) Scudetto
3) Champions League

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
Jasper said:
You mean like difference between prejudice and assumption? Or more like all-Milan fans-are-ignorant-exept-liberogrande-since-they-give-value-to-the-derby?

I would have to admit that you're well imaginative.

It was as simple as 'caring more about CL doesn't mean being unable to reveive Serie A games'.

Maybe you went a bit too far away.

Take it easy mate.

zalliyou

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka', ronaldo, seedorf, pippo, gourcuff, eto'o, zidane
Scudetto!!! :devilfuc: :devilfuc: :devilfuc: :devilfuc: :devilfuc: :devilfuc: :devilfuc: :devilfuc: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: forza milan

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Like I said earlier in this thread, we need to show Merda and Juve that we can dominate them over 38 weeks... Scudetto= Objective #1 in my opinion*

*Although I really wouldn't complain if we had another season like this one...:D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
liberogrande said:
I would have to admit that you're well imaginative.

It was as simple as 'caring more about CL doesn't mean being unable to reveive Serie A games'.

Maybe you went a bit too far away.

Take it easy mate.

My apologies if that assumption was too far for you. Not caring about the derby was the main ingredients to my assumption rather than caring more about CL.

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jasper said:
My apologies if that assumption was too far for you. Not caring about the derby was the main ingredients to my assumption rather than caring more about CL.

frankly, playing against a team which is not honest enough to face their own failure(David Navarro Vs Inter ****3(or more), remember?), i wouldn't care too much.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
We must aim for everything... fmd I even want the Tim Cup and the Berlusconi Trophy... get the lot FFS!!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
liberogrande said:
frankly, playing against a team which is not honest enough to face their own failure(David Navarro Vs Inter ****3(or more), remember?), i wouldn't care too much.

Seems we don't agree again :D

Of course if a fight appears after the game or during it(like 2005 Euroderby) you have a feeling the looser of the match is sore looser but the stuff that happened after Valencia-Inter match were clearly normal on the behalf of Inter. At least in my eyes. If you loose a match and someone sucker-punches your teammate...This has nothing to do with the match result.

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jasper said:
Seems we don't agree again :D

Of course if a fight appears after the game or during it(like 2005 Euroderby) you have a feeling the looser of the match is sore looser but the stuff that happened after Valencia-Inter match were clearly normal on the behalf of Inter. At least in my eyes. If you loose a match and someone sucker-punches your teammate...This has nothing to do with the match result.

It was actually Nicolas Burdisso who started it.

Thus a broken nose is what he deserved.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
liberogrande said:

I'm in no mood to taking this any further. Before this discussion I couldn't have imagined someone would play Navarro's advocate in a such situation.

Take care
:)

MilanMarkus

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I want to win the Champions League. I want AC Milan to be better than Barcelona and Chelsea. Most people on this forum here will probably disagree, but for me being defeated by Juve or Inter is less worse than being defeated by Chelsea.

In fact I support all Italian teams in the UEFA Cup and Champions League. The Italian League must be the no. 1 league in Europe again, like it was 10 years ago. It's just really annoying to see that the English Premier League is getting all the attention. For the same reason I don't like Barcelona, because they are so overhyped (although I got to admit they look really strong this season).

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
liberogrande said:

I doubt his nose was broken at all. There was no blood. Being the typical Interista drama queens they are, it got played way out of proportion (a seven month ban is extreme), though Navarro did himself no favors by running away.

vincent.m3

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini
i would like to see milan won the champion league again tis season... :D :D :D

if possible, win oso the seria a scudetto... :D :D :D

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
Super cup, world cup, copa Italia & Champions legue will be fine,

wining seria a will be very difficult but we are in top three favourites to win it.
In Champions league there is Barselona favourite but if we play good as we did this year it is possible to win it again.Forca Milan

Schedule