Official Basketball thread(NBA; EuroLeague etc)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
And Deron vision is so underrated, on his limited time on nets he average what? 11-12 assist before going down with his elbow injuries?

And Zeus, people is right when they talk CP is kinda overrated now.. He definitely not as explosive as scorer since that injury, but they still talking about his scoring abilities lol.

You're talking about 12 games with the nets, as an argument over him being better than Paul? Is that serious?

No one said he doesn't have vision of ballhandling, just that paul is better

Deron- 9.2 apg (career), 3.1 turnovers

Paul- 9.9 apg, 2.5 turnovers.

Not the same. And trust me, Paul plays with some of the worst offensive players in NBA. That's the reason his assists dropped a little.

NJ can score the ball, that's not an issue. Their ability to stop anyone from scoring was.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
You're talking about 12 games with the nets, as an argument over him being better than Paul? Is that serious?

No one said he doesn't have vision of ballhandling, just that paul is better

Deron- 9.2 apg (career), 3.1 turnovers

Paul- 9.9 apg, 2.5 turnovers.

Not the same. And trust me, Paul plays with some of the worst offensive players in NBA. That's the reason his assists dropped a little.

NJ can score the ball, that's not an issue. Their ability to stop anyone from scoring was.

Did I say Deron's vision > CP or something with that post? clearly no.

I'm also don't give ratass about turnover rate as long its on reasonable rate, AND by any rate Deron turnover rate isn't BAD at all.

Superstar turning over 3-3,5 per game isn't unusual, sure 2.xx sounds jizztastic but that's not deal breaker, especially if its like Deron case that was actually quite good.

I'm just saying Deron is bigger, more athletic, n less relying with ball on his hand.

And have balls in clutch also, although paul is also mega clutch but like I said he's clearly not as explosive since 2009. But fan keep gave him benefit of doubt while his number dropping 2 season in a row now.

I'm maybe little bit exaggerated bout that Deron > CP3 remark, but its true I will take Deron over CP on these trend, 2008 is already gone for awhile ya know.
And I think Deron is better fit if you want form one-two kick combos.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Why the Celts want to trade Rondo is far beyond me :fp::fp::fp:

Ainge wanting to build an all-star Celtics team? Not happening, esp. for other big teams ie Lakers, Spurs, Magic, Mavericks. Does anyone want another NBA lockout? No.

Celtics' main star player now is Rondo, and they should build the team around him if they want to become on top of the league again like they were in 07-08.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Why the Celts want to trade Rondo is far beyond me :fp::fp::fp:

Ainge wanting to build an all-star Celtics team? Not happening, esp. for other big teams ie Lakers, Spurs, Magic, Mavericks. Does anyone want another NBA lockout? No.

Celtics' main star player now is Rondo, and they should build the team around him if they want to become on top of the league again like they were in 07-08.

It's VERY obvious why they want to trade Rondo. Rondo's good, not special though. He can't score, he can't shoot.

As KG, and Ray are aging, they have NO trade value. Rondo is only player who might get value in market.

What they're gonna trade Scalabrine and Big Baby for an all-staR? lol.
---

eitherway they would ONLY trade him if they got someone like CP3. They're not looking to 'dump' him by any means. I bet you he stays as i don't think any GM will give ainge a bonafide star for Rondo, which speaks to actually how 'great' he is.

Very good player, excellent in his system, but can he carry a team? No. You want him if you got a couple scorers.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's VERY obvious why they want to trade Rondo. Rondo's good, not special though. He can't score, he can't shoot.

As KG, and Ray are aging, they have NO trade value. Rondo is only player who might get value in market.

---

eitherway they would ONLY trade him if they got someone like CP3. They're not looking to 'dump' him by any means. I bet you he stays as i don't think any GM will give ainge a bonafide star for Rondo, which speaks to actually how 'great' he is.

Very good player, excellent in his system, but can he carry a team? No. You want him if you got a couple scorers.
Glad you realize it now lol.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Glad you realize it now lol.

Dude, i love rondo. I'm just saying, he's not CP3 or Rose or even WEstbrook.

Problem is, no one will trade them CP3 or Rose for Rondo. So it's almost impossible they'll get him.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
http://www.warriorsteamstore.com/Go...-Shirt--by-Alyssa-Milano-_-1040358214_PD.html

57-00283-Y.jpg

?!

Guess new ownership is serious about going 'hollywood'

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7320941/chris-paul-new-orleans-hornets-traded-season-sources-say

Sources: Hornets may deal Chris Paul

The Los Angeles Clippers, Golden State Warriors, Houston Rockets and Atlanta Hawks have shown the most interest in trading for Paul, according to sources briefed on the talks. One source told ESPN.com that virtually every team in the league has called, including the Los Angeles Lakers, but the source echoed a Yahoo! Sports report from earlier Monday that the Hornets and Lakers have yet to seriously discuss specifics.

The Clippers and Warriors, sources say, are the Hornets' preferred trade partners, but both California teams have hesitations because they want to be sure that Paul is committed to stay before surrendering some of the prized assets that New Orleans is chasing.

2 other reports say Hornets want Steph curry for him. Makes sense. They want to re-build if CP3 goes. Curry's one of best young players, and under contract (at a low amount) for many years.

Now as a warriors fan I'd be conflicted. I'd love it so much to have CP3. And when he leaves in 8 months to NYC, I'll literally cry.

I doubt our management does it without an extension. And I'm positive CP3 won't sign an extension, as he wants to test the market and probably go to NYC.

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
It seems that Lakers are ready to go for both CP3 and Dwight Howard or to get at least one of them. Apparently a whole Lakers team except Kobe is available for trade. Lakers knows that when Kobe will be gone neither Pau nor Bynum are ready for leadership. Except those two and maybe Lamar, LAL don't have much else to offer. But they will try for sure! And if they can bring at least one of them they will be still competitive for the ring in the next 5-6 years.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
so what happened to reports that Howard might end up with the Celtics? anything new? Imagine KG and Howard, my god!

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
It seems that Lakers are ready to go for both CP3 and Dwight Howard or to get at least one of them. Apparently a whole Lakers team except Kobe is available for trade. Lakers knows that when Kobe will be gone neither Pau nor Bynum are ready for leadership. Except those two and maybe Lamar, LAL don't have much else to offer. But they will try for sure! And if they can bring at least one of them they will be still competitive for the ring in the next 5-6 years.

Howard for Bynum + fillers (stuff like picks, luke walton etc) is a likely trade.

Reality is, that's best offer Orlando can get.

They could lose Howard for nothing (get lebron'd :D), or they can rebuild. Bynum is younger, and very good in his own right. Not as good as Dwight mind you but still a top teir center.

Also keep in mind bynum makes less money (approximately 7 mil less, maybe more) and is under contract for 3 more seasons

--

Disagree on Pau though. He's been possibly better than Kobe in both titles runs. And it's HIS demise for why Lakers got spanked. Behind Dirk and Howard he's best big in NBA, atleast until big Blake catches him. I mean he went from 19.6 points, 11.1 rebounds, 3.5 assists and an awesome .599 TS% to 13.1, 7.8, 3.8 and .497 :eek:

Last year his personal life fell apart right as playoffs started, he got pnuemonia etc. I doubt that sort of stuff happens again

--

eitherway, fuck the lakers, and fuck all of you gloryhunters from abroad who like them. 'oh i'm a lakers fan' cool bro. Go buy a bartha jersey while you're at it.

Last edited:

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Howard for Bynum + fillers (stuff like picks, luke walton etc) is a likely trade.

Reality is, that's best offer Orlando can get.

They could lose Howard for nothing (get lebron'd :D), or they can rebuild. Bynum is younger, and very good in his own right. Not as good as Dwight mind you but still a top teir center.

Also keep in mind bynum makes less money (approximately 7 mil less, maybe more) and is under contract for 3 more seasons

--

Disagree on Pau though. He's been possibly better than Kobe in both titles runs. And it's HIS demise for why Lakers got spanked. Behind Dirk and Howard he's best big in NBA, atleast until big Blake catches him. I mean he went from 19.6 points, 11.1 rebounds, 3.5 assists and an awesome .599 TS% to 13.1, 7.8, 3.8 and .497 :eek:

Last year his personal life fell apart right as playoffs started, he got pnuemonia etc. I doubt that sort of stuff happens again

--

eitherway, fuck the lakers, and fuck all of you gloryhunters from abroad who like them. 'oh i'm a lakers fan' cool bro. Go buy a bartha jersey while you're at it.

While a lot of barca fans have popped up in the last year or so nothing can beat football gloryhunting like United post treble. :lol: Our whole country has united stuffed down the throat.The number of fans here are insane. If we had an election for father of our nation , Fergie would pawn Mahatma gandhi:eek::fp:

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players

---

When you explain it now, it makes sense. :lol::lol::lol:

THe reason I said it before was because I don't know too much of the C's tactics because I'm not a huge Boston fan, I hate them :thumbsup:

However, Lakers getting Paul and Howard? Not happening, only one of those players will come to L.A. and I'd take Paul over D12 anyday :star:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

THe reason I said it before was because I don't know too much of the C's tactics because I'm not a huge Boston fan, I hate them :thumbsup:

However, Lakers getting Paul and Howard? Not happening, only one of those players will come to L.A. and I'd take Paul over D12 anyday :star:

Really?

There are few bigger CP3 groupies than me, but I'd take Howard over EVERY player in NBA.

big men are rare. All start big men are rarer. All star defensive all star centers are rarest.

I don't think people realize how fucking terrible Orlando is. If he left, they'd win 20 games total.

Howard's effect on winning is gigantic. If he went to LA for bynum, i'd mail LA the title now. They won't be beaten.

Jameer's 'ok'. Reddick is nothing. Hedo is awful, and has been for 2-3 years. JRich? Like Hedo basically done. Agent Zero, similar. Ryan Anderson and Brandon Bass might be their next best players...ugh.

I blame MJ, he dilluded people into thinking big men don't matter as much. Fact is big men do a lot more to win a game than guards or wings.

-

Beyond that, Howard is a physicval freak. And at his size his durability is insane. no injuries. Compare that to bynum or even shaq. I mean big men rarely 'last' like howard does. That much weight tends to kill guys knees, backs etc.

And as much as i love CP3, he's had 2 injury plagued years and knee concerns.

Last edited:

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players

come on son. :fp:

Btw Chicago will prevail this time. :o

I hope they really got good SG and/or Caron Butler.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

hmm, you think he's the missing piece?

I think he's very comparable to Deng, to be honest, and Deng is slightly better. If they can sign Butler and trade Deng for a more dynamic scorer than yes. I think they need another player who can score to help Rose, and ideally someone who can shoot.

an ideal player would be someone like a young Ray Allen or Reggie Miller, IMO as I think they are too narrow. With their post play + Rose, an outside shooter should reign free. Neither Deng nor Butler are consistent enough. Both are 33% 3 point shooters, though have improved. Floor spacing is huge though... I mean Rose gets to rim at well, anyway, but give a good outside shooter, they are a deadly combo, because if defenses collapse on Rose, he hits open shooter, if they stay on the shooter, Rose scores.

The best options at SG on the market are Afflalo, Crawford or JRich.

Actually best option might be JR Smith, but it appears he's stuck in China.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hmm, you think he's the missing piece?

I think he's very comparable to Deng, to be honest, and Deng is slightly better. If they can sign Butler and trade Deng for a more dynamic scorer than yes. I think they need another player who can score to help Rose, and ideally someone who can shoot.

an ideal player would be someone like a young Ray Allen or Reggie Miller, IMO as I think they are too narrow. With their post play + Rose, an outside shooter should reign free. Neither Deng nor Butler are consistent enough. Both are 33% 3 point shooters, though have improved. Floor spacing is huge though... I mean Rose gets to rim at well, anyway, but give a good outside shooter, they are a deadly combo, because if defenses collapse on Rose, he hits open shooter, if they stay on the shooter, Rose scores.

The best options at SG on the market are Afflalo, Crawford or JRich.

Actually best option might be JR Smith, but it appears he's stuck in China.

He can make his own shot for sure, and one thing that people often overlooked is Deng is too often playing too much minute (hell even more than Rose I think) with Butler at least Bulls don't need Deng to lead every bench minute like Bulls always does.

As for the criteria... I think Butler is slightly more aggresive than Deng, n have more weapon (but Deng is still better player) 20-30 minute of him could be HUGE for the Bulls.

As for SG, I like Crawford the most for offensive view point, but his defense is too shite, can't have that with the Heat as your foe to beat. SG with good defense is preferable or at least have length and size like JR, but he stuck in china like some other denver player. :lol:

And that making Affalo hard to move, damn...

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Really?

There are few bigger CP3 groupies than me, but I'd take Howard over EVERY player in NBA.

big men are rare. All start big men are rarer. All star defensive all star centers are rarest.

I don't think people realize how fucking terrible Orlando is. If he left, they'd win 20 games total.

Howard's effect on winning is gigantic. If he went to LA for bynum, i'd mail LA the title now. They won't be beaten.

Jameer's 'ok'. Reddick is nothing. Hedo is awful, and has been for 2-3 years. JRich? Like Hedo basically done. Agent Zero, similar. Ryan Anderson and Brandon Bass might be their next best players...ugh.

I blame MJ, he dilluded people into thinking big men don't matter as much. Fact is big men do a lot more to win a game than guards or wings.

-

Beyond that, Howard is a physicval freak. And at his size his durability is insane. no injuries. Compare that to bynum or even shaq. I mean big men rarely 'last' like howard does. That much weight tends to kill guys knees, backs etc.

And as much as i love CP3, he's had 2 injury plagued years and knee concerns.

Well, the reason I said that was b/c the PG position for the Lakers has been weak in the past few seasons, with Fisher aging and Blake sucking for his shots and not playing well. Farmar shined for L.A. in his last season, but I knew he wasn't going to stick around cuz he hates triangle offense.

You do present a good argument Senatore, and I love reading your replies to what I say. Even though it seems like your bashing me, I don't think you are.

Now that I think about it, Howard would be beastly for LA :eek::eek:

The only other issue is the pg position, that's all.

Son? :lol::lol::lol:

I understand the reference, but I'm 21. Still, it gave me a laugh tho :thumbsup:

Ferty, you like the Bulls? Good choice :star:

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
Senatore_M84 said:

You are from abroad, why you like Milan? With your logic only Italians have the right to be Milan fans.
I'm a Lakers fan way before Kobe, way before Shaq, so please... shut up!

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
You are from abroad, why you like Milan? With your logic only Italians have the right to be Milan fans.
I'm a Lakers fan way before Kobe, way before Shaq, so please... shut up!

Not in the NBA BRO!

fuck the lakers :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
kevin garnett is going to skull-fuck the entire league

u see how long his arms are??? how long do u think his dick is?????

long enough to forcefully make exit wounds on the back of all challenger's heads :o

KEVIN GARNETT KEVIN GARNETT KEVIN GARNETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

edit----the truth??????????? where is the truth???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

HOF

CHAMPION

SUCK PAUL PIERCE"S DICKKKKKKKKKK

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
kevin garnett is going to skull-fuck the entire league

u see how long his arms are??? how long do u think his dick is?????

long enough to forcefully make exit wounds on the back of all challenger's heads :o

KEVIN GARNETT KEVIN GARNETT KEVIN GARNETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

edit----the truth??????????? where is the truth???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

HOF

CHAMPION

SUCK PAUL PIERCE"S DICKKKKKKKKKK

YES, lets go Celtics:proud::star:

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sorry senatore, but paul should join clippers :o

Paul with Blake and DJ, OMG alley-oop fest :star:
YES, lets go Celtics:proud::star:

LOL, Celtics does remind you to milan in some way.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Lakers with Howard and Paul is an automatic finals winner in my book.

Schedule