The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 11-12-2006, 13:24   #1
JUANES
BARCA HATER

Fav. Players: Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kak, Pippo, ballack, web, tejada and myself
Default Luciano Spalletti

hi guys

i've read on calciomercato that new milan coach target is spalletti...seems now that ancelotti's days are numbered..well i hope so. Also the article says that a number of other players would come in january to start the Spalleti era.

let's see

here is the article

Milan: Spalletti per il dopo-Ancelotti

10:23 del 11 dicembre

Nuova idea del Milan per il dopo-Ancelotti: puntare sull'allenatore della Roma, Luciano Spalletti.

A gennaio, con Oddo pu arrivare il difensore spagnolo Alexis. Contatti anche con l'agente del brasiliano Emerson, intenzionato a lasciare il Real Madrid (sondaggio per Sergio Ramos, da non trscurare anche l'ipotesi Cassano). Piacciono il difensore brasiliano Alex del Psv e Keita del Lille. Ipotesi per l'attacco: Toni, Trezeguet o il ritorno di Shevchenko.

Il centrocampista ghanese del Rimini, Barusso (il Gattuso d'Africa o l'Essien d'Italia) ha dichiarato: "Il mio idolo Essien, ma a livello tattico devo imparare ancora molto. Sogno di diventare un grande giocatori, mi piacciono Pirlo, Gattuso e Kak".

source: http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=23&a=26983

Milan: Spalletti for after-Ancelotti 10:23 of 11 December New idea of the Milan for after-Ancelotti: to head at the trainer of the Rome, Luciano Spalletti. To January, with Oddo the Spanish defender Alexis can arrive. Contacts also with the agent of the Emerson Brazilian, intenzionato to leave the Real Madrid (survey for Sergio Ramos, not to trscurare also the Cassano hypothesis). Piacciono the Brazilian defender Alex of the Psv and Keita of the Lille. Hypothesis for the attack: Tones, Trezeguet or the return of Shevchenko. The ghanese centrocampista of the Rimini, Barusso (the Gattuso d' Africa or the Essien d' Italy) has declared: "mine idolo it is Essien, but to tactical level I must still learn a lot. Dream to become large players, me piacciono Pirlo, Gattuso and Kak ".

i think if all this players come, would be a dream come true, but that's not happening knowing the stupidity of BALDIE and company.

and by the way, i've read that carrizo is coming on january...

Signature
JUANES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 13:26   #2
milanissimo
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`

well spalletti si great coach thats for sure
milanissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 13:31   #3
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kak, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

Finally an excellent rumour not only for the players but for the best coach to replace Ancelotti. I'm a HUGE fan of Spaletti.

Great + smart players we are being associated with.

Bet that Gialorossi dude is dropping his nuts right now.

Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 15:58   #4
Faяouk
Banned

Fav. Players: Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Paolo
Gialorossi dude is dropping his nuts right now.
You bet? LOL
Faяouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 17:08   #5
ARNOLD RIMMER
Second Technician

Fav. Players: Pippo, DeSciglio

Hope this all happens, but someone please re name the thread to something sensible

Signature

ARNOLD RIMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 17:24   #6
zZ[-_-]Zz
Gli Invicibili

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten

if Spalletti is comin'... i wonder if any of his current players will make a switch over?

Signature

Numero 6 per sempre
C' solo un capitano
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 18:06   #7
Luis
You'll never drink alone!

Fav. Players: Pel, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Snchez

i really like Spalleti, i believe he is the best coach at the moment, but i don't want AS Roma to be robbed, i hope Spalleti will come, but at the end of the season, they don't have to pay for Milan mistakes.

Signature
Luis
Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 18:30   #8
yousufshakeel65
Banned

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,

who is better? ... lippi or spalletti?
yousufshakeel65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 18:46   #9
pussycat_doll
Banned

Fav. Players: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis
i really like Spalleti, i believe he is the best coach at the moment, but i don't want AS Roma to be robbed, i hope Spalleti will come, but at the end of the season, they don't have to pay for Milan mistakes.

oh please cut the crap wee need players and they have some players that wee would mostly need like chivu and mexex ,lol its not robbing its transfers,if roma takes pleayers from a other team that means there robbing? lol at @your lame logic.
pussycat_doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 19:13   #10
Rex

If I'm not mistaken from reliable source I've once read, Spalletti is about to re-newed his contract at Roma until 2011 and earning 2m euro per season. This numerial is considered as the third highest salary in European continent.

So be prepare to disappoint if this comes true.

Signature
Veni, Vidi, Vici

Il Grande MILAN
MILANO SIAMO NOI
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 19:55   #11
magashi
Rino Follower

Fav. Players: Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder

Quote:
Originally Posted by yousufshakeel65
who is better? ... lippi or spalletti?
If you wanna watch football - spalletti.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex
If I'm not mistaken from reliable source I've once read, Spalletti is about to re-newed his contract at Roma until 2011 and earning 2m euro per season. This numerial is considered as the third highest salary in European continent.

So be prepare to disappoint if this comes true.
Won't be the first time we are disappointed by our management, don't worry
magashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 20:06   #12
zZ[-_-]Zz
Gli Invicibili

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten

i doubt Spalletti is crazy (or stupid) enough to come to Milan at this point of time... unless we start to rebuild our team with good players... if we fail to get any signings of worth in January... it is like he is comin' to a ship almost fully sunken & without any repair work bein' done... which seems pretty much the scenario at this point of time...

Signature

Numero 6 per sempre
C' solo un capitano
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 21:03   #13
Pirlo Fan
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov

If Spalleti were to come and with the players we are linked with it could be a success. However I think it would only happen at the end of the season if at all. Would you honestly leave Roma for Milan at this point in time considering the positions of both clubs? I doubt not. Merely rumors in my eyes until I see it happening as I believe Spalleti would renew his contract.
Pirlo Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 21:16   #14
PRIYO
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kak, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.

he'll not join us in the near time..
PRIYO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 21:25   #15
r3dman
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini

Any change is welcome. Spalletti is ok, I guess.

Signature

Moratti...tutto ci che tocca, si trasforma in merda!
r3dman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2006, 05:34   #16
edika_kaka
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka,Steven Defour

spaletti..
is great manager..
i bet roma become more stronger then before spaletti arrive..

i think he is a good idea to replace ancellotti if we fail to enter champions league next season..
edika_kaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:25   #17
agsgualdino
World Cup Winner

Default Luciano Spalletti

its almost inevitable that Luciano Spalletti will be our coach next year. so we might as well create a forum about him, so drop in ur suggestion weather u reckon its a good idea.

Milan To Increase Their Interest In Former Roma Boss Luciano Spalletti - Report
The Rossoneri are on the verge of stepping up their talks with Spalletti, whom they are reportedly interested in replacing Leonardo...

Milan are continuing to work towards an accord with former Roma coach Luciano Spalletti, who could lead their side from next summer.

According to Il Corriere Dello Sport, the Rossoneri have indirectly opened up dialogue to make the coach aware of their interest. Milan are trying to build foundations for next summer.

The report suggests Spalletti will be offered around 3 million-per-season should he decide to take up the Rossoneri's offer. The Italian will not be able to arrive before then because rules state a coach cannot take charge of two different teams in the same season.

Last week, Milan vice president Adriano Galliani claimed no changes would take place on the bench this term, but didn't rule out any moves next summer.

Present Diavoli coach Leonardo has endured a tough start to his career, with Milan struggling badly both domestically and on the continent.
agsgualdino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 18:20   #18
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

I'd like to see Spalletti managing either the Azzurri or Milan after this year. Still, our problems really don't have a whole lot to do with who our manager is. Leonardo is clearly not ready for the job, but what can anyone really do with the squad that he has? Surely, we shouldn't be drawing teams like Bari and Atalanta (especially when down to 10 men) and losing to teams like Zurich in the San Siro, but we don't have the talent to compete with any of the top teams in Europe. No manager will be able to overcome the gap in class that currently exists between us and Inter, Juventus, Roma, the top teams in Spain, and the top teams in England. Talent wise, we actually aren't in the top 8 in Italy and our results have shown that. Unfortunately, even the fans have bought into the idea that our old champions can still get us the results we desire, but the fact of the matter is that guys like Zambrotta, Oddo, Jankulovski, Ambrosini, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Pirlo, and Ronaldinho wouldn't see significant playing time with any of the top teams in Italy. With us, we find ourselves relying on them almost every game to get a result...

I don't know of many managers that I would choose over Spalletti, but he won't make much of a difference if we don't overhaul our entire squad...
Milan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 00:29   #19
IL-Capitano
Legenda di AC Milan

Fav. Players: too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan10 View Post
I'd like to see Spalletti managing either the Azzurri or Milan after this year. Still, our problems really don't have a whole lot to do with who our manager is. Leonardo is clearly not ready for the job, but what can anyone really do with the squad that he has? Surely, we shouldn't be drawing teams like Bari and Atalanta (especially when down to 10 men) and losing to teams like Zurich in the San Siro, but we don't have the talent to compete with any of the top teams in Europe. No manager will be able to overcome the gap in class that currently exists between us and Inter, Juventus, Roma, the top teams in Spain, and the top teams in England. Talent wise, we actually aren't in the top 8 in Italy and our results have shown that. Unfortunately, even the fans have bought into the idea that our old champions can still get us the results we desire, but the fact of the matter is that guys like Zambrotta, Oddo, Jankulovski, Ambrosini, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Pirlo, and Ronaldinho wouldn't see significant playing time with any of the top teams in Italy. With us, we find ourselves relying on them almost every game to get a result...

I don't know of many managers that I would choose over Spalletti, but he won't make much of a difference if we don't overhaul our entire squad...
you've hit the nail on the head I'm not sure i would support the idea of Spalletti 100% but your remarks on our squad are absolutely right there are elements that work and others that simply don't. i have a lot of empathy for Leo he was handed a squad in decline, given little to no money to strengthen that squad and still expected to compete in Serie A and in the Champions league. Any manager given such a task would struggle if they didn't it would be nothing short of a miracle.
IL-Capitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:25   #20
bogdan
Rookie

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Savicevic, Shevcenko, Kaka, Nesta, Redondo, Ronaldo, Hagi

I'll think that regarding the coaches that are on a free contract,Spalletti may be the best choice.
bogdan is offline   Reply With Quote