Who will be our #9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm sure there would be time to appeal, Uefa is the one holding off on their verdict and they are just making things more complicated for themselves and everyone else. I would guess there would be time to prep up for a hearing for an appeal then time to come to a decision on that. My guess is this might all go away with an ownership change hence why Uefa keeps pushing it off.

My bad. Atalanta aren't due to play till late July. Plenty of time for us to appeal

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Someone mentioned it earlier, Ricketts are a younger family (the kids at least) and could look toward the long term. Commisso being a little older may look for quicker results.

I don't want another long term owner like Berlu. He gets in trouble and we're fucked again.
I want the next guy to bring the club into order and then look to implement a Beyern or Barca/Real ownership model.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I'm not jumping to conclusions till the verdict. The situation is sickening but if we get out alive cool. If we get thrown out of Europe you will spin whatever makes the situation "positive". Be objective, what you are doing is 100% trolling

This is reassuring :lol::lol::lol:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The transfer market is probably not high on the list of things at Milan at the moment and everything could change, but...

Falcao is more than an idea for the future of the Milan attack. At the PremiumSport microphones, Filippo Galli, head of the Rossoneri youth sector until July 1, revealed how the Milan club has already made contact for the Colombian striker: "Falcao is a great finisher, a player of experience. I believe the club has already contacted him and may be the right man for Gattuso ".

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
u all are losing the plot

go outside

look at the sky , relax

the world continues

dont be depressed

we will be fine

forza milan

Fuck that.
We are imploding.
Life is shit.
Everything sucks.
Drink bleach :thumbsup:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Milan may be given a 2 year ban, but with new and stable ownership, I imagine there will be every opportunity to reduce the European ban to 1 season... Missing out on the Europa League this season is barely a loss at all, and in fact I would argue it's a net positive as it would allow a squad with significant depth issues to focus on one competition.

The real threat is a player exodus if the 2 year ban is truly in place, but then again we have the 6th best squad in Italy lol, so is that really much of a threat.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Milan may be given a 2 year ban, but with new and stable ownership, I imagine there will be every opportunity to reduce the European ban to 1 season... Missing out on the Europa League this season is barely a loss at all, and in fact I would argue it's a net positive as it would allow a squad with significant depth issues to focus on one competition.

The real threat is a player exodus if the 2 year ban is truly in place, but then again we have the 6th best squad in Italy lol, so is that really much of a threat.

it's incredible, just absolutely bewildering how some people say they support the club no matter what, and then say how they are fine with us getting thrown out of europe, which our lads won on the pitch.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
they are fine with us getting thrown out of europe, which our lads won on the pitch.

Who has said this?

Im assuming, much like myself, they don't care about not participating in the EL.

Im sure they very much care about the circumstances that MAY lead to that.

Pellegård

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Andriy Shevchenko, Kaka, Paolo Maldini, Thomas Helveg, Christian Eriksen
“The darkest nights produce the brightest stars.”

"Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I built my life."

"Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you can reach the top"

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
it's incredible, just absolutely bewildering how some people say they support the club no matter what, and then say how they are fine with us getting thrown out of europe, which our lads won on the pitch.

The players may have earned a spot in Europe on the pitch, but it came as a result of the club apparently breaking multiple rules. It's unfair to the players, because they did nothing to deserve this punishment; however, the club spent well above its means and failed to meet the demands set about by FFP.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Night is always darkest before the dawn.

Pellegård

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Andriy Shevchenko, Kaka, Paolo Maldini, Thomas Helveg, Christian Eriksen
Night is always darkest before the dawn.

This one I really like:lol:
"Nothing is more inspiring than a person with seemingly mediocre talent rising against the odds to become a champion by the way of effort, hard work, and perseverance towards their goals."

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Elliott have transferred the €32M into the accounts of Milan to cover the capital increase requested by Milan. As of today, Yonghong Li has 10 working days to reimburse the American hedge fund. [@MilanNewsit]

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
“If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction”

dW1nYMs.png

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Fuck that.
We are imploding.
Life is shit.
Everything sucks.
Drink bleach :thumbsup:

This guy gets it.

Or we hit rock bottom and stay there, because a literal waste of semen conman fraud is our owner.

Elliott have transferred the €32M into the accounts of Milan to cover the capital increase requested by Milan. As of today, Yonghong Li has 10 working days to reimburse the American hedge fund. [@MilanNewsit]

Can they send a severed donkey penis along with the money? Wouldn't cost them a dime just cut Mirabelli's dick off and send it.

“If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction”

dW1nYMs.png

It's really not wise to show me a picture of this waste of oxygen. I might seriously snap.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Some of you really need to take a deep breath.

Let things take their course.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imagine i wake up in a few days, to find out all these reports were fake. Li never even tried to sell minority/majority, evertything remains the same, and UEFA just reduces our squad for EL, no other penalties

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Radiocor - Commisso has formulated the offer for Milan, now depends on Li Yonghong

According to Radiocor, Rocco Commisso's Mediacom Communication is ready to close the investment of Milan, a response is expected from Li Yonghong. The confirmation comes to Radiocor Plus from a source close to the Italian-American: "We are there, we are ready: we wait, it does not depend on Mediacom". These words make it clear that Commisso's offer has been formulated and now we are waiting for the reply from Li Yonghong. The entrepreneur of Calabrian origins would become a majority shareholder of Milan and the move to Elliott would be averted.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Rocco Commisso's Mediacom Communication is ready to close the deal to purchase Milan but are waiting for a response from Yonghong Li

"We are here, we are ready: we wait. It does not depend on Mediacom." a source close to Commisso told Radiocor agency.

SELLLLLLLL you plague on my life.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Rocco Commisso's Mediacom Communication is ready to close the deal to purchase Milan but are waiting for a response from Yonghong Li

"We are here, we are ready: we wait. It does not depend on Mediacom." a source close to Commisso told Radiocor agency.

SELLLLLLLL you plague on my life.

DgjkWRmXUAU7uM4

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Rocco Commisso has formulated the offer to buy Milan and is now waiting for the answer of Yonghong Li. [Radiocor Finanza via http://Milannews.it ]

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just remember dear mr president/new owner.

Ronaldo.

Freebies.

Stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule