Who will be our #9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1000% true,we are far better fina. point then printer but uefa in the end maybe helped us.

Why take over a week then if/when Milan appeal who knows how long that may go. If Milan get kicked out then Fiorentina has to hurry everything up this summer for EL qualifying. Seems funny right after they met with Uefa they all flew to London/New York.

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Idk about that. Shouldn't take a week to say Milan are out when that was supposedly the public opinion all along. Uefa's issues aren't with Milan, they are with ownership. Milan is in better financial shape than Inter which should have at least gotten a settlement agreement like they have. If ownership changes to someone stable and visible, the problems may go away.

The hearing was extended with Fassone presenting a dossier to UEFA. Apparently UEFA have decided to exclude us but want to detail the reasoning behind their decision to each point presented to them.

It may get overturned on appeal, if Li is soon out of the picture.

also if we do sell more then 50% new owners have right to spend and to make appel to voluntary agr,

That's a fact? the new majority shareholder has to be eligible to contest the voluntary agreement for the benefit of the club.

Last edited:

Sandokan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic Weah Baresi Kaka Pippo
Idk about that. Shouldn't take a week to say Milan are out when that was supposedly the public opinion all along. Uefa's issues aren't with Milan, they are with ownership. Milan is in better financial shape than Inter which should have at least gotten a settlement agreement like they have. If ownership changes to someone stable and visible, the problems may go away.

Its reported the reason is because they know Milan will take them to CAS and they want to have it written as good as they can so it's more detailed when they do go to court.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Libero: Yonghong Li has until July 2nd to pay Elliott back (32 million). He will try to conclude negotiations with a new shareholder by July 2nd.

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
So Milan wins in the end by getting a new owner who spends Big on his first season???? What's the average amount spent by a owner of a American sports team plz tell me.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1000% true,we are far better fina. point then printer but uefa in the end maybe helped us.

I said this right at the start when UEFA shocked us with the rejection. It's a good thing for Milan because it forces Li out. We don't lose the summer waiting for him to decide what to do. I'm glad this is all happening and the faster he leaves the better.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
So Milan wins in the end by getting a new owner who spends Big on his first season???? What's the average amount spent by a owner of a American sports team plz tell me.

His particular sports team (Chicago Cubs) spends $190 million US this year on payroll (salaries).

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
People rename this to fraud li and his buddy reality gone

i sit ,enjoy and read what mario will do to say he was right hahaha

I won't do any of that.

I'll be a man of my word, extend my hand to you, and say you were right.

If Yonghong Li gives up a majority before October, I was wrong.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
also, I don't care what ANYONE says, Ivan Strinic was a fantatsic bosman as a backup for RR.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
also, I don't care what ANYONE says, Ivan Strinic was a fantatsic bosman as a backup for RR.

DgPcPBDWkAI80Nx

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The hearing was extended with Fassone presenting a dossier to UEFA. Apparently UEFA have decided to exclude us but want to detail the reasoning behind their decision to each point presented to them.

It may get overturned on appeal, if Li is soon out of the picture.

Right after they the hearing they all jumped a plane to London/New York. I think a sale will play a big role in Uefa's decision. If this was actually about on field/financials related to the club itself then Inter should be right next to Milan in getting kicked out. Even PSG. This is more to do with Li.

Last edited:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Soooooo the media is all over the place. What could our summer market look like with a new shareholder with minority stakes and what about a new majority owner? Haven't seen this talked about

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Soooooo the media is all over the place. What could our summer market look like with a new shareholder with minority stakes and what about a new majority owner? Haven't seen this talked about

There isn't going to be any minority stakes :lol: Who in their right mind would hand over money for no control. It's either Li sticks it out as long as he can or new ownership/new management. Then it's a whole new ballgame in regards to transfer targets/SD/coach.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's what happens when you boot Kalinic out of your team.
If we do the same this summer I'll get hopeful about CL again. Even if we don't sign anyone else. Just boot him out

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Watching Strinic so far it looks like we signed the best LB in the world :lol:

I am not entirely serious for the slower members - but he does look very good so far.

Tbh, he was good defensively but so is RR. Still a question mark when going forward.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
TMW claiming Inter are going to offer 28m plus a player for Suso.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
There isn't going to be any minority stakes :lol: Who in their right mind would hand over money for no control. It's either Li sticks it out as long as he can or new ownership/new management. Then it's a whole new ballgame in regards to transfer targets/SD/coach.

this isn't true. as long as it is contarctually written that they will obtain a majority within X amount of time, I would assume ANYONE taking over at thsi point, would be happy with a minority.

The majority of duties lies w the in palce structure, and they can observe and create a plan for their own adjustments in the future.

Taking a majority right now would be a massive risk... Even Li and co had MONTHS to prepare

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this isn't true. as long as it is contarctually written that they will obtain a majority within X amount of time, I would assume ANYONE taking over at thsi point, would be happy with a minority.

The majority of duties lies w the in palce structure, and they can observe and create a plan for their own adjustments in the future.

Taking a majority right now would be a massive risk... Even Li and co had MONTHS to prepare

I'll be shocked if someone is going to come in as minority and just sit around for a few years for nothing. If anything I think new majority right away and maybe Li keeps a minority share for a certain period like Thohir has with Inter.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

It's a much bigger risk to take the minority and leave it all in fraud Li's hands.
Anyway, didn't you make a promise on the first page of this commode not to talk about the matter at all?
Not that anyone asked you to make that promise, but...

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Can we somehow convince Perisic to join? Ugly motherfucker, but an excellent player.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
It's a much bigger risk to take the minority and leave it all in fraud Li's hands.
Anyway, didn't you make a promise on the first page of this commode not to talk about the matter at all?
Not that anyone asked you to make that promise, but...

Well, I did say "Will not discuss ownership in this thread, unless it relates to confirmed minority owners."

They're confirmed minority owners it seems... potentially majority.

I'm just discussing the minority v majority risk at this moment in time, essentially.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
TMW claiming Inter are going to offer 28m plus a player for Suso.

Yes!

We're finally getting Nagatomo! (Jonathan has left, hasn't he?)

We're finally going to get the player who was the most defensively solid in Serie A back when grass was greener

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Yes!

We're finally getting Nagatomo! (Jonathan has left, hasn't he?)

We're finally going to get the player who was the most defensively solid in Serie A back when grass was greener

he signed w a turkish team already, babe

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
perisic was ready to quit inter because of champions league do you really think he'd come here motivated? he's already inconsistent as it is. Brozovic or pluck their youth players. They have nothing else we could want.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
perisic was ready to quit inter because of champions league do you really think he'd come here motivated? he's already inconsistent as it is. Brozovic or pluck their youth players. They have nothing else we could want.

Icardi. we need a cf :D

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, I did say "Will not discuss ownership in this thread, unless it relates to confirmed minority owners."

They're confirmed minority owners
it seems... potentially majority.

I'm just discussing the minority v majority risk at this moment in time, essentially.

Who confirmed this?
That's why you're such a fraud. No one asked you to make that promise. You did it all by yourself and then broke it hours later. And now you're making excuses. Ffs, get a grip, man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule