Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Sassuolo is all I think about rn... stfu ya’ll

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Neruda has a Skriniar thong? Or a thong for Skriniar?

:monto:

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
there are 38 games in the season... i think every week people are saying the game will make or break our season, relax

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
there are 38 games in the season... i think every week people are saying the game will make or break our season, relax

I love how every week there are people commenting (including me) in the match threads things like "absolutely crucial to pick up the 3 points" :lol:

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
I have taken a glorious poop on my throne just now to christen this sacred commode

forza milan

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I love how every week there are people commenting (including me) in the match threads things like "absolutely crucial to pick up the 3 points" :lol:

To be fair to everyone (including me) every game right now matters. We need to keep the momentum going, for the first time this season (I could be wrong) we have a chance to leapfrog inter into third and with Lazio and Roma playing there’s an even bigger chance for us to extend our lead on one or even both of them.

We haven’t played CL for a very long time now, we’re obviously restricted by FFP so imo EVERY match is like a cup final right now. Gaining that CL place not only expands our brand but give us the extra funds we need to reinforce the squad accordingly. Milan is an attractive destination regardless but Milan with CL is another beast and is a step towards where we want to be. Every point is crucial from here on out.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
round 18
pNmyEsf.png

mid round 26
ZKGJXb6.png

From 24:19 (+5) goal difference vs 30:14 (+16) and 8 points behind merda

to level on 38:22 (+16) and 1 point behind with a game in hand.

:star:

even lead of Napoli has been cut by 2 pts...from 13 to 11

i think they'll beat juve tomorrow ... but it's still juve and if they lose and we win ... it becomes 8 points ...if this scenario happens, big source of motivation ...

just saying 13 games ... "shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars"

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
To be fair to everyone (including me) every game right now matters. We need to keep the momentum going, for the first time this season (I could be wrong) we have a chance to leapfrog inter into third and with Lazio and Roma playing there’s an even bigger chance for us to extend our lead on one or even both of them.

We haven’t played CL for a very long time now, we’re obviously restricted by FFP so imo EVERY match is like a cup final right now. Gaining that CL place not only expands our brand but give us the extra funds we need to reinforce the squad accordingly. Milan is an attractive destination regardless but Milan with CL is another beast and is a step towards where we want to be. Every point is crucial from here on out.

Completely agree. :star:

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Guys, someone very wise told me "don't do things by the math, i'd make things more meaningful"

Don't mind the week-by-week math, take it game-by-game.

For what i understand, if we win tomorrow night, we'll sit on 3rd, that's enough to make me very very excited for Sassuolo game. San Siro will be filled with 60k of spectators (and it might increase due to this circumstance). So FORZA MILAN

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys, someone very wise told me "don't do things by the math, i'd make things more meaningful"

Don't mind the week-by-week math, take it game-by-game.

For what i understand, if we win tomorrow night, we'll sit on 3rd, that's enough to make me very very excited for Sassuolo game. San Siro will be filled with 60k of spectators (and it might increase due to this circumstance). So FORZA MILAN

If he was very wise, he wouldn't talk to you... Just saying ...:balo2:

Sorry, had to do it :D

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
I think we finishing 3rd this year. That will be a massive boost for team. On top of that I expect a few good, smart additions to the squad. With fit Caldara, imo, our main transfer target should be upgraded version of Hakan. Halan did well vs Empoli, but there he played more like a AM then LW. Moving behind Piatek & going wide left. A player with those caracteristics that’s faster & can drop back to MC & preform at times would boost this team massivly, not to mention giving tactical options to Gattuso. If we sort our no. 10 we can easy go looking for RW to finish starting XI. Looking for new LB can wait imo. RR does the job & with having Hakan or a simmilar player at that position RR’s defense is more needed then fully offense minded LB.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
https://streamable.com/omp9v

Daniel Maldini scored a great fk for the primavera

He has been scoring for fun lately. I hope he can continue and become a senior player, another Maldini would be beautiful. Paolo always said he’d want his sons to wear his number 3, it’d be nice to see.

Anyone see how Caldara went?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Local will have to take me out and spoil me if he wants Skriniar nudes

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
tbh he has been dog shit recently .. not sure if its his new awful haircut or hes a fradu

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Form is temporary, class is permanent.

This is his case.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
dont let Local see ur post bro