• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Getting 6m instead of the previously rumoured 5m is prolly even counterproductive biz for a snake, given the striking symbolism.

Sell the spectrum ogre at any price.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even if you watch Hakan's highlights you will see that he actually has an eye for a pass. His through passes are actually quite good. When you look at assist numbers, a big part of it is the person finishing.

Hakan is not fast, and that's fine, but he does pass very well, you can see that in youtube highlights, let alone in game film.

Whether he does great with us, I dunno, no one does. But I think what he's being brought in for is his passing, which is clear to see.

rurarurararu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The newfound pressure and hate is going to get to him and he'll play like he did at the u21s. No one's going to sign him for even 50 mil. I swear that's what'll happen. Fuck this kid.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i don't mind Sneijder TBH, he is 33 not 40, free, if we give him 1 - 2 M Salary he can't be bad sub as i do believe he would accept the bench.

if people here happy to pay 20 M for 31 bigila, getting free 33 player won't be a bad thing.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
The newfound pressure and hate is going to get to him and he'll play like he did at the u21s. No one's going to sign him for even 50 mil. I swear that's what'll happen. Fuck this kid.

exactly. How dumb can they be to allow this.

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
No way these news about Dollarumma are true.
PSG would never make him the biggest earner in their club. 13M/year is more than Thiago Silva or Cavani.
6M/year for a 18yo kid is non sense. Our management so far have not overpaid transfert or salaries, i don't see them doing a shitty move like this.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Gaining 70M or losing him for 30M is worth the risk. Our owners dont even care lmao.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Li said he won't be known for losing Donnarumma. Too bad Raiola had all the leverage so we got squeezed.

Hope he regains some confidence and plays like he can and maybe even improve. Time has a way of fixing things.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Li said he won't be known for losing Donnarumma. Too bad Raiola had all the leverage so we got squeezed.

Hope he regains some confidence and plays like he can and maybe even improve. Time has a way of fixing things.

he will lose him next year for peanuts.

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So, after all drama and shitt Dona caused he has got a raise. Pathethic. It will be dissapointing if he's not sold soon enough so this extension make some sense.

Other than YouTube videos I newer saw Hakan play, but one thing bothers me, what position he's suposed to play?

If he's considered CM, well, we had better options for the price, that's for sure, same goes for wing position.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
hmmmm...not unless, maybe there is a clause attached..to possiblye..a new contract

it is possible to sell lower than the clause. And after he flops hard with everyone shitting on him, we'll have to find someone to get him at least for 50. WE will be the ones interested to get rid of him.

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
it is possible to sell lower than the clause. And after he flops hard with everyone shitting on him, we'll have to find someone to get him at least for 50. WE will be the ones interested to get rid of him.

And no one will want him with a fucking 6M/year wage.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
In today's football climate, you can see someone paying that release clause for Donnarumma. Hopefully we have an agreement in place for Perin next year, or Plizzari is in place to take over.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
exactly. How dumb can they be to allow this.

F&M lost flair in my eyes in their latest deals, after a great start with kessie, RR, Musa and silva, they faded away, it started with borini signing, then we are hunting 30 years old Kalinic instead of belotti, dolberg kind of strikers, then taking Hakan who is a big risk over the likes of Pupu and forsberg and now dollasnake saga and 6 M reported salary and even worst 1 M for his brother??!, not to mention poli gift to bologna, not renewing susu contract and not being able to sell any fodder till this moment.

I'm not sold as i used to be for F&M, i will give them the benefit of a doubt and see how the mercato going to end, but the excitement not as it used to be.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
At least we can fucking sell Dollarumma next summer for at least 50m... hopefully the full 100m. Way better than only getting 25-30m like it was reported. Dollarumma 0% Milan DNA.

Fuck him.

We have to over-pay Donnarumma like 6 million in brutto wages compared to a normal goalkeeper. 25-30 now with no risk and no disturbance to the dressing room can be viewed as better deal than 44m next summer if we fail to qualify.

If we reach the CL the deal is good

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I'm also having difficulties wrapping my head around this deal...hoping for an agreement with Real :monto: :max:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
And no one will want him with a fucking 6M/year wage.

nah, that wouldnt be a problem for top clubs. But will he be interesting for top clubs, thats the problem. Hardly.

Ridji

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko Savicevic
Breaking: Gianluigi Donnarumma's mother set to sign a 24 million per year contract with AC Milan to spit into player's and staff faces in Milanello all day and call then broke ass bitches. [Sky]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
F&M lost flair in my eyes in their latest deals, after a great start with kessie, RR, Musa and silva, they faded away, it started with borini signing, then we are hunting 30 years old Kalinic instead of belotti, dolberg kind of strikers, then taking Hakan who is a big risk over the likes of Pupu and forsberg and now dollasnake saga and 6 M reported salary and even worst 1 M for his brother??!, not to mention poli gift to bologna, not renewing susu contract and not being able to sell any fodder till this moment.

I'm not sold as i used to be for F&M, i will give them the benefit of a doubt and see how the mercato going to end, but the excitement not as it used to be.

like forsberg was not a risk? And Kalinic was being hunted for ages.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
6m for a snake? no no no

Ridji

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko Savicevic
Why people even complaining over dollar deal. We will get more money with CL or without CL. Atm we cant get more than 30M.

Mathematics is simple: 50+ mil next summer - 6m for year > 25-30m this summer

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Thank God nobody cares about your opinion

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
BREAKING: Milan have reached an agreement with Donnarumma over a 5-year contract worth €6M/year. Donnarumma's new contract include a release clause of €50m in case of no CL qualification and €100m with CL qualification. Donnarumma refused a €13m/year offer from PSG.[Sky].

If this is what they've agreed to, then what was the original dispute over? Snek (now that he's signed we shouldn't call him "snake") & Rolo wanted an out in case of no CL, that get-out clause is still there.

Too much coke from Milan boys... dick shrinkage at the wrong time

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sergio rico in

dollar out

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Dolberg would not really fit our needs, our main goal is to make it into CL, not to develop youth. We actually collected a core of relatively young but somehow proven players, but for short term success (which is important for us) we can´t back them up with even younger and less proven players.

An expirienced or at least Serie A proven striker is absolutely needed. Obviously Belotti would be ideal but Kalinic would be a much better fit than Dolberg.

Btw Belotti isn´t over in my opinion.

Ridji

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko Savicevic
Now we can't know if they, Dollaruma&Raiola, asked for more or F&M increased offer to be sure that Gigio renew

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

- First of all, chill
- Borini - I agree with you I can't put it in a way it excites me - that said many experts, Sacchi included, praised FM for that deal, saying things like he's a perfect squad player, kind of a character you need in every good team and so on. I keep my doubts, however I don't illude myself by thinking I know more about this business than gods like Sacchi or professional scouts like Mirabelli. In the end he barely cost anything and he's here on low wages (means easier to sell than fodders who are on 2.5M+ wages here)
- How is Forsberg not a risk to you? He's not more or less risky than Hakan.
- Suso still has more than a year of contract with us. Obviously renewing him has no priority. I mean you do realise that we just signed 6 players in 4 weeks despite the Donna-Saga? Suso's renewal really is not a priority not even for me as a fan. Not the moment to worry about that.
- Again, we have signed 5 players before mercato even opened, 6 players by now. For most of the other teams teams mercato is just starting to warm up now while we were in a hurry to revolutionize the whole squad before 1st of July. Different priorities here. Ofc we haven't sold many players because, other than us, most teams have not yet begam to windowshoping. Just wait and you'll see how we're going to offload one fodder after another.

Have faith, FM will deliver st least a more than solid 8/10. gone are the times when our only transfermove was the return of Boateng on a free.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
like forsberg was not a risk? And Kalinic was being hunted for ages.

forsberg for sure not as risky as Hakan, he is considered one of the hottest talents in bundisliga and europ, playing for 2nd team in the standing not the 12th, playing naturally as a winger(not an AM who you want to make as a winger), fast, better status than hakan, and didn't serve a 4 months ban lately, and i do prefer Pupu than both as he is trusted in seria a.

as for Kalinic, he started after the dollasnake Saga, which is the after silva capture, where our decline started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule