The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I think all this talk of Depays, Fellainis etc is just a smokescreen. Mirabelly :-)lol:) said we’ll sign experienced players who can give guarantees. This has to mean Serie A experienced players as signing more overseas flops like RR, Musacchio + Silva is just too risky. The only overseas player who’s been a success is Hakan and he took half a season to get going. We can’t afford that next year. It’s no surprise that our biggest successes (Bonucci, Biglia, Kessie, Borini) were all Serie A experienced.

That’s why I highly doubt we’d pay Fellaini extortionate wages to start when there’s a strong possibility he could flop. It’s also why we’ve already signed Reina + Strinic who have Serie A experience.

Therefore, I think we’ll be looking at players like Belotti, Immobile, Felipe Anderson, Keita Balde, Morata, Zaza, Berardi, Gabbiadini and possibly Nainggolan/Vidal. Don’t forget F+M and Gattuso’s jobs are on the line this year so they can’t afford to make risky bets.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I apologize for my rudeness. I guess I may have reacted to another user being a dickhead. It's easy to overlook how effortless it is to be mean online.
What I said was uncalled for.

Lol no worries dude

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
a billion, you say????

One must ask themselves.... How did Daddy Li manage to get a 1 Billion dollar NINJA loan?

(google it, kids... educate yourselves) it's like Li found a time machine and went back to the late 90s

I can only think of 2 possibilities:

a) He's fucking disgustingly rich

b) He's a dumb fuck

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
I think all this talk of Depays, Fellainis etc is just a smokescreen. Mirabelly :-)lol:) said we’ll sign experienced players who can give guarantees. This has to mean Serie A experienced players as signing more overseas flops like RR, Musacchio + Silva is just too risky. The only overseas player who’s been a success is Hakan and he took half a season to get going. We can’t afford that next year. It’s no surprise that our biggest successes (Bonucci, Biglia, Kessie, Borini) were all Serie A experienced.

That’s why I highly doubt we’d pay Fellaini extortionate wages to start when there’s a strong possibility he could flop. It’s also why we’ve already signed Reina + Strinic who have Serie A experience.

Therefore, I think we’ll be looking at players like Belotti, Immobile, Felipe Anderson, Keita Balde, Morata, Zaza, Berardi, Gabbiadini and possibly Nainggolan/Vidal. Don’t forget F+M and Gattuso’s jobs are on the line this year so they can’t afford to make risky bets.

Now that one I approve of :lol:

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
In other news, looks like Sarri is gonna be left hanging huh?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
which would, by osmosis, make Elliott the dumbest fucking vulture fund on the planet.

do we all think that's the case?

No. Credit card companies love to give credit to deadbeats... they're ppl they make the most money off of.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
No. Credit card companies love to give credit to deadbeats... they're ppl they make the most money off of.

wrong. credit card companies make money off basic interest.

when people forfeit on payments, they sell the accounts to debt collectors, who buy the debt for pennies on the dollar.

they dont make shit on forfeitures, they lose.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Stahp this nonsense... RnB did their own checks, and I don't have to tell you how they turned out...

A lot of brehs are forgetting that Yonghong and his associates were part of the original consortium formed by Sal Galatioto. Sal’s a respected businessman who’s overseen some major sports team sales including Golden State Warriors.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
wrong. credit card companies make money off basic interest.

when people forfeit on payments, they sell the accounts to debt collectors, who buy the debt for pennies on the dollar.

they dont make shit on forfeitures, they lose.

Even when they are forced to sell the account... they do so having the principal amount recovered. CC companies hardly ever go out of pocket

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli is a fucking ****** for giving Rino a 3 year contract so early... we can't look for a new coach now or it will look extremely bad which is the only reason Sarri/ Conte isn't here

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Our Chinese future is bright relax

Li is just dealing with Chinese govt. bullshit because they don't like their people spending all their money overseas

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Even when they are forced to sell the account... they do so having the principal amount recovered. CC companies hardly ever go out of pocket

what? who has recovered the principal amount?

it goes to collections because little to no money has been recovered.

CC companies are "happy" to wash themselves of dead accounts, in the grand scheme of things, they're little dents in a massive body.

we're talking about 300+m in one transaction here w Milan. they'd be absolute fuckheads to offer a loan, REGARDLESS of the interest rate, to someone who couldnt repay it.

they'd get ZERO interest on the transaction, and have 300m in a dead money asset for over a year.

the time value of money prinicpal would facepalm itself to death.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Mirabelli is a fucking ****** for giving Rino a 3 year contract so early... we can't look for a new coach now or it will look extremely bad which is the only reason Sarri/ Conte isn't here

You have a Gattuso sig and you're spewing this bullshit... you deserve a ban for this and I never call for a ban

Gattuso is our legend and coach show him undying love and support or fuck off

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
"Elliott's entry into Milan accelerated? I do not think so." Elliott's entry would only be accelerated if Yonghong Li did not comply with the terms of the planned agreements and capital increases already approved, or the famous 40 million euros - of which the first 10 already arrived last Friday - which must arrive by the end of June.There are some covenants (agreement between a company and its lenders, which aims to protect the latter, ed) on this exposure to Elliott, who are reviewed month after month.To now, Li has always respected them, so Elliott can not take over.There could probably be some sort of moral suasion, but it seems clear to me that the Chinese do not want to leave the property". So Andrea Montanari, a journalist from Milano Finanza, spoke to MilanNews.it about the possible scenarios according to which Elliott could definitively become the owner of Milan, excluding an acceleration on the entry of the fund into the Rossoneri company following the refusal of the Settlement Agreement by the 'UEFA.

-MilanNews

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You have a Gattuso sig and you're spewing this bullshit... you deserve a ban for this and I never call for a ban

Gattuso is our legend and coach show him undying love and support or fuck off

I have a Gattuso sig cuz i like him, im here because im a Milan fan. Wtf are you on about? It was stupid to give aguy 3 years so early into his tenure your dumb.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
what? who has recovered the principal amount?

it goes to collections because little to no money has been recovered.

CC companies are "happy" to wash themselves of dead accounts, in the grand scheme of things, they're little dents in a massive body.

we're talking about 300+m in one transaction here w Milan. they'd be absolute fuckheads to offer a loan, REGARDLESS of the interest rate, to someone who couldnt repay it.

they'd get ZERO interest on the transaction, and have 300m in a dead money asset for over a year.

the time value of money prinicpal would facepalm itself to death.

Paul Singer gives loans to countries... he's that big. He's not gonna lose sleep if sum1 tanks in the repayment of a 300M loan, he'll welcome it, he'll take the collateral that was put up against the loan

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"Elliott's entry into Milan accelerated? I do not think so." Elliott's entry would only be accelerated if Yonghong Li did not comply with the terms of the planned agreements and capital increases already approved, or the famous 40 million euros - of which the first 10 already arrived last Friday - which must arrive by the end of June.There are some covenants (agreement between a company and its lenders, which aims to protect the latter, ed) on this exposure to Elliott, who are reviewed month after month.To now, Li has always respected them, so Elliott can not take over.There could probably be some sort of moral suasion, but it seems clear to me that the Chinese do not want to leave the property". So Andrea Montanari, a journalist from Milano Finanza, spoke to MilanNews.it about the possible scenarios according to which Elliott could definitively become the owner of Milan, excluding an acceleration on the entry of the fund into the Rossoneri company following the refusal of the Settlement Agreement by the 'UEFA.

-MilanNews

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

huge hahahah ,they dont want to leave but will have to .

and still no letter

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ingresso di Elliott nel Milan accelerato? Non credo. L'ingresso di Elliott verrebbe accelerato solo nel caso in cui Yonghong Li non rispettasse i termini degli accordi previsti e degli aumenti di capitale già deliberati, ovvero i famosi 40 milioni di euro.

mario you didnt post this part ,if li fraud motherfucker respects 40 mil ca.in. then ellito wont take over but like i told many times if not he is gone

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Sarri recently said he wouldn’t coach another Italian team straight after Napoli and Chelsea could still keep Conte. He’d also ask for a huge transfer budget which we can’t afford without CL. I agree giving Rino a 3 year deal was dumb but F+M’s terrible decision making last summer left us without CL and without credible alternatives.

Last edited:

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
I have a Gattuso sig cuz i like him, im here because im a Milan fan. Wtf are you on about? It was stupid to give aguy 3 years so early into his tenure your dumb.

you're**

And we were fading into obscurity with Montella. Gattuso saved our season and was earning a peanuts youth team coach's salary without a single complaint.

Media put on a ton of pressure on F&M to give Gattuso a real contract and he earned it.

How can you complain about the length of his contract and you want us to hire Conte/Sarri right now in the same breathe? It's utter madness and super disrespectful to Gattuso bro, just take the L on this one.

Re-read your original post. You're mad that we can't start talking to Sarri and Conte this summer? Fuck them, we have Gattuso

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
What's up with all the depay hate?

Depay's statistical surge came when he was used as a forward rather than a winger. Some of his fantastic statlines have come against Serie B worthy defences.

But the biggest issue with his isn't his footballing skill but his head. He already failed at Manchester and he seems to be heavily invested in irrelevant non footballing BS. I prefer not signing Balotelli/Menez/Niang type players with a lot of potential to have off the field fuck ups and distractions.

rather have humble hardworking people instead depays who think they are next c ronaldo literally and have more rapsongs on youtube then most rappers

Well, that's another way to put it but it is definitely correct.

You've been really hitting it out of the park in a lot of your posts recently, please don't get banned, this place can use footballing knowledge and common sense :lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sarri recently said he wouldn’t coach another Italian team right away after Napoli and Chelsea could still keep Conte. He’d also ask for a huge transfer budget which we can’t afford without CL. I agree giving Rino a 3 year deal was dumb but F+M’s terrible decision making last summer left us without CL and without credible alternatives.

Why is every1 keep harping on abt this 3 year contract given to Gattuso? Gattuso isnt the type of guy who wud hold Milan to ransom if he got fired... he has too much pride as a person and too much love for Milan, he'll walk away clean.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think we’ll have a big mercato budget this year (including winter). Berlusconi insisted upon Li spending 350m on players within the first 3 years. Assuming this figures net, last year we spent 170m net (230m buys - 60m sales) which means we should have 90m to spend for each of the next 2 seasons plus any sales.

You honestly don't believe that spending mandate do you? That's the biggest BS going around when the sale happened.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you're**

And we were fading into obscurity with Montella. Gattuso saved our season and was earning a peanuts youth team coach's salary without a single complaint.

Media put on a ton of pressure on F&M to give Gattuso a real contract and he earned it.

How can you complain about the length of his contract and you want us to hire Conte/Sarri right now in the same breathe? It's utter madness and super disrespectful to Gattuso bro, just take the L on this one.

Re-read your original post. You're mad that we can't start talking to Sarri and Conte this summer? Fuck them, we have Gattuso

complained about the timing of the contract not the length. I don't want us to hire anyone now.. you need to read my post. its about due diligence and how this team is managed. Absolutely nothing against Rino your the one who needs to read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule