The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Reaching EL is not really an achievement., it should be must with this team (but I learn that nothing can surprised me so, who knows :o ).

We were suppose to reach CL, to make that step forward, to buy better players, to hire better coach and go on. It will be helpful with FFP either.
Not reaching CL will be disaster from many point of views, important player sales + shit mercato incoming. It will be 5 stepbacks, we're moving in the circle for last 7-8 years. :head:

I have zero hopes that Polio can reach it. It will be miracle if he end in top 6.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Reaching EL is not really an achievement., it should be must with this team (but I learn that nothing can surprised me so, who knows :o ).

We were suppose to reach CL, to make that step forward, to buy better players, to hire better coach and go on. It will be helpful with FFP either.
Not reaching CL will be disaster from many point of views, important player sales + shit mercato incoming. It will be 5 stepbacks, we're moving in the circle for last 7-8 years. :head:

I have zero hopes that Polio can reach it. It will be miracle if he end in top 6.

What I will say is strange things can happen.

You never know...Pioli could be the guy to take us to CL.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Spaletti has a choice to:

A. Work very hard, under tight pressure for 10M from Milan + 1.5M from inter

Or

B. Just get the 10M and enjoy retirement

That's why Pioli is the only available choice

#PioliOut

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A Milan fan protest at Casa Milan:

"The patience is over. Boban, Massara, Maldini, Elliott, Gazidis, Scaroni: A club of buffoons!!! Get the f**k out of here"

[@AntoVitiello]

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

"The patience is over. Boban, Massara, Maldini, Elliott, Gazidis, Scaroni: A club of buffoons!!! Get the f**k out of here"

[@AntoVitiello]

Just some nuts that won't be taken seriously.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
You know the only thing that can save us? Agnelli and his Super League.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

[@AntoVitiello]

Maldini pops out his office window....

4EE0BB0300000578-6031311-image-a-43_1533565877309.jpg

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Depressing as fuck.

Protest for god's shake. Protest and BURN everything.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
What I will say is strange things can happen.

You never know...Pioli could be the guy to take us to CL.

Since he is here already, what can we do? its not like pioli is some faulty shit that can be returned

Everyone deserve a chance, we should give pioli at least a chance

Bagheera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Spaletti has a choice to:

A. Work very hard, under tight pressure for 10M from Milan + 1.5M from inter

Or

B. Just get the 10M and enjoy retirement

That's why Pioli is the only available choice

#PioliOut

Incompetent management is the reason why Pioli is the only choice. Why did they basically tell the media Giampaolo has been sacked before a replacement was lined up? After only seven game of the season too.

You couldn't make this shit up. Maldini, Boban and Scaroni I think will pay with their jobs for this, and to be honest, I hope they do. Complete fucking circus.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Poor Pioli is ruined before anything started. Might as well just went to Genoa.

Bagheera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Poor Pioli is ruined before anything started. Might as well just went to Genoa.

Poor Pioli, poor fucking fans who actually put money into the club rather than sit and draw huge wages for producing mediocre results

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
We are only 4 points from 4th with 31 matches left.. you do the absolutely right thing and sack the struggling coach in the week of international break... then you hire him with a coach who has more losses than wins in his coaching career.

That fucking logic

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Seasons over before it even started ffs

Looks like another pippo/brocchi-esque season ahead, with the fifth 'year zero' next summer

Of course, I hope I'm wrong, inshallah pioli leads us to CL

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Even forum died. :o

Pioli is not the only choice, we had Marcelino or Garcia but our loved managements don't want to pay them. That's why blame is not only on Maldoban but on Elliott but none of this wouldn't happen if they hire real coach in June. GP was mistake from the beginning.

It's pointless to give a chance to mediocre coach and hope that he'll reach CL. He won't. I think I've seen enough in last 7 years to make this conclusion. :sleep:

BillyTheKid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Depressing as fuck.

Protest for god's shake. Protest and BURN everything.
agreed. what if all fans decide to abandon this fucking circus and do not follow anything about it until they are forced to sell the club to someone who actually cares about football?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Ok so Maldini was like oh GP started winning, let's sack him and get someone who has more losses than wins in his coaching career

BillyTheKid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Even forum died. :o

Pioli is not the only choice, we had Marcelino or Garcia but our loved managements don't want to pay them. That's why blame is not only on Maldoban but on Elliott but none of this wouldn't happen if they hire real coach in June. GP was mistake from the beginning.

It's pointless to give a chance to mediocre coach and hope that he'll reach CL. He won't. I think I've seen enough in last 7 years to make this conclusion.
If they couldn't hire a top coach they should have let Rino continue his work. So, Maldini and Gazidis are the first row to blame.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Might have seen the reaction from fans and looked at each other and said they want worse? Lets give the fans what they want.
0.00000000001 chance this happens

Maybe but just maybe, Pioli will refuse the offer when he sees agenda against him.

Unlikely, I know. :o

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
How much is Boban paid? Add that salary to the 2 million manager budget, and you can probably sign Spalletti at least.

Besides 'trying for Modric', cannot figure out a single useful thing Boban has done since he joined the club.

This was a 100% commode post. I haven't seen it, and thus it hasn't happened. Come on bro, I know it's hard right now but don't join then. 😂

Reaction score
agreed. what if all fans decide to abandon this fucking circus and do not follow anything about it until they are forced to sell the club to someone who actually cares about football?

Do such people even exist anymore?

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Paolo Maldini will get fired from Milan... you will see

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
strange tho, yesterday we're about to hire 4.5m coach, today it's 1.5m coach