Coppa Italia Quarter Finals: Inter - Milan 26/01/2021 20:45 CET

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Someone on twitter claiming Lukaku said to Ibra he?ll shoot him in his head after a couple of exchanges in which Ibra said that Lukaku should go to his mother and practice vodoo.

:lol::lol::lol: if true i love ibra even more

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Should have been a red for Lukaku, he pushed some inter clerks violrntly, it doesn?t matter whom you push and if it?s during half time, still red worthy.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The only thing that hurts is that we lost again (like vs juve) against a team thats way worse than us. If we could have keep the players more healthy we would have been undefeated in the league and in the semi of the coppa.

In the end at least we get some extra rest days + we can focus on whats miles ahead important LEAGUE and Europa League. I want us to play with a fully fit XI in the league game against them, which means i want Calabria, Kjaer(if not possible Tomori did ok today), Bennacer, even Saelemaekers, Hakan and the most important Rebic + Theo! I feel thats our attack most important threat that left side of choo choo Theo + Rebic combo.

Have a good night everyone and Forza Milan!

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
100% Lukaku should have been sent off. This is what they're saying was said
and it's wrong:

From football-italia.net

--------------------------------

Romelu Lukaku lost his cool when Ibra told him: ?Go do your voodoo s***, you little donkey' during the first half of Inter-Milan.

The strikers were involved in a scuffle at the end of the first half of Inter-Milan with the Inter forward who was physically restrained by his teammates.

According to Tuttomercatoweb, Ibra insulted Lukaku calling him ?little donkey?.

"Go do your voodoo s***, you little donkey,? Ibra reportedly told Lukaku.

The Belgian striker hit back at his former Manchester United teammate after going face to face with him.

"F*** you and your wife, you want to speak about my mother??

---------------------------------------------

This is wrong, what was ACTUALLY said was:

Ibra said "call your mother and do your voodoo shit" (regarding Lukaku's transfer from Everton). Here's some context below:

---------------------
From an interview with Everton owner Farhad Moshiri:

"With Romelu, I wasted two summers trying to keep him," Moshiri said during Everton's annual general meeting on Tuesday. "The first summer, I spent almost three months, and we managed to keep him for another year.

"Last summer, we offered him a better deal than Chelsea and he just didn't want to stay... If I tell you what we offered, you won't believe it. His agent went to Finch Farm to sign the contract.

"Then somehow during the meeting, Romelu called his mother and said she was on a pilgrimage to Africa and had seen some sort of voodoo that said he had to sign for Chelsea.

"What can you do? He'd gone to Los Angeles and wouldn't come back, his brain had gone."
-----------------

- Lukaku in response to Ibra didn't say fuck you and your wife, what he actually said was, I'll fuck your mother and your wife you little bitch". Basically talking about rape.... yeah... not a red card? OK. Initially giving both a yellow was the right call and I'm glad there weren't reds, this is what the derby is about. BUT once Lukaku said this he should have been red-carded as he took it waaay too far. It is ridiculous how this wasn't red-carded and I bet if the tables were turned Ibra would have been red-carded for saying what Lukaku did.

https://twitter.com/IsmeelSweaad/status/1354167299129880578

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
100% Lukaku should have been sent off. This is what they're saying was said
and it's wrong:

From football-italia.net

--------------------------------

Romelu Lukaku lost his cool when Ibra told him: ?Go do your voodoo s***, you little donkey' during the first half of Inter-Milan.

The strikers were involved in a scuffle at the end of the first half of Inter-Milan with the Inter forward who was physically restrained by his teammates.

According to Tuttomercatoweb, Ibra insulted Lukaku calling him ?little donkey?.

"Go do your voodoo s***, you little donkey,? Ibra reportedly told Lukaku.

The Belgian striker hit back at his former Manchester United teammate after going face to face with him.

"F*** you and your wife, you want to speak about my mother??

---------------------------------------------

This is wrong, what was ACTUALLY said was:

Ibra said "call your mother and do your voodoo shit" (regarding Lukaku's transfer from Everton). Here's some context below:

---------------------
From an interview with Everton owner Farhad Moshiri:

"With Romelu, I wasted two summers trying to keep him," Moshiri said during Everton's annual general meeting on Tuesday. "The first summer, I spent almost three months, and we managed to keep him for another year.

"Last summer, we offered him a better deal than Chelsea and he just didn't want to stay... If I tell you what we offered, you won't believe it. His agent went to Finch Farm to sign the contract.

"Then somehow during the meeting, Romelu called his mother and said she was on a pilgrimage to Africa and had seen some sort of voodoo that said he had to sign for Chelsea.

"What can you do? He'd gone to Los Angeles and wouldn't come back, his brain had gone."
-----------------

- Lukaku in response to Ibra didn't say fuck you and your wife, what he actually said was, I'll fuck your mother and your wife you little bitch". Basically talking about rape.... yeah... not a red card? OK. Initially giving both a yellow was the right call and I'm glad there weren't reds, this is what the derby is about. BUT once Lukaku said this he should have been red-carded as he took it waaay too far. It is ridiculous how this wasn't red-carded and I bet if the tables were turned Ibra would have been red-carded for saying what Lukaku did.

https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1354166676128997383
Ibra is the loser in this fight.
Lukaku insulted him more , didnt get a red card while Ibra did.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Nobody loses or wins, it's just bad referee work. Ibra dumb foul that wasn't needed in second half. Both deserved yellow during their brawl there but Lukaku deserved red there. Ref was scared prob to give Lukaku a red in that moment as he was flipping out.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Lol where I come from the guy that loses complete control of himself and becomes so upset that he has to be restrained over 5 words usually loses the fight.

When you resort to saying I?ll fuck your mother and your wife after hearing go do your voodoo shit, you?re a fucking loser.

Ibra treated him like a little bitch and wasn?t even remotely bothered by Lukaku lol. Lukaku can celebrate a Coppa Italia victory while Ibra continues his march toward another league title.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
If Ibra didnt get the red , Lukaku got a red or we won the match then ok.
Ibra tried to make Lukaku nervous & it backfired.

I hate such behaviour & i was just saying last week how Ibra has grown out of those where he pick fights , talk shit & hit people.
Tonight he acted just like that.
He was insulted & he lost us the game..... but where you came from thats an alpha move.
Where you come from you win a fight if someone said he will fuck your mother & your wife & was restrained from going to face you ?

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

The moment that this incident happened the match became a must for us.. but then he got redcard. :fp:

Am probably one of the few thats upset about this loss. A disappointing night

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
well lukaku lost his head after romag tackle and then whole shit happen
was running between our players and looking to get slap.
trash talking is normal in football
and the biggest loser is a ref who had intention to give ibra 2nd yellow
and gave it for no foul situation and if there was a contact it never was close to card.

and he changed end result of the game by stupid call :lol:

Last edited:

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
Ibra clearly says go to your wooden shed you little donkey.
People saying he said voodoo shit are just sensationalising.

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
Leao is our only forward capable of bringing the ball forward.

Not sure why Pioli insists on subbing him out, and bringing on someone like Samu who kills every single attacking chance.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
That was insane an insane match. Ibra telling Lukaku he was a donkey and to go to his mom. Lukaku responding back saying Ibra's wife prefers BBC. Never seen anything like it.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ibra clearly says go to your wooden shed you little donkey.
People saying he said voodoo shit are just sensationalising.

Nope, he said go call your mom and do your voodoo shit. Milan even confirmed it and explained that it related to a story about him calling his mom and her telling him some voodoo shaman said don't sign for Everton or something.

Ibra knew it would piss him off to say that.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Ibra didnt get the red , Lukaku got a red or we won the match then ok.
Ibra tried to make Lukaku nervous & it backfired.

I hate such behaviour & i was just saying last week how Ibra has grown out of those where he pick fights , talk shit & hit people.
Tonight he acted just like that.
He was insulted & he lost us the game..... but where you came from thats an alpha move.
Where you come from you win a fight if someone said he will fuck your mother & your wife & was restrained from going to face you ?

It?s not what you call ?alpha? to tell someone you will fuck their mother and wife. It?s classless and if you disagree, then I?m afraid I won?t be able to explain it it you. Having the coolest insult is something 12 year olds think about.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That was insane an insane match. Ibra telling Lukaku he was a donkey and to go to his mom. Lukaku responding back saying Ibra's wife prefers BBC. Never seen anything like it.

There were no winners but some all time great banter and fuel for the Serie A match to come.

Imagine the scenes if crowds were allowed. The derby feels like it has been building toward that match the last several years.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I hope we are able to put this behind and focus for games that matter much more - the upcoming Serie A fixtures.

If we could pick losses to be had to ensure the team stays focused and in control, I'd have certainly picked the Coppa.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Meh. I got what I wanted from this game: a good reaction to the Atalanta game. The squad morale was clearly still high.
We were 1-0 up when it was 11 vs 11.
They're the ones who should've been down to 10 after Lukaku's embarrassing breakdown.
Inter could only score through individual set-piece goals.

Also nice to avoid 2 semifinal legs against Juve.

Yet another great performance from Tata. Tomori's aggressive, proactive style was refreshing to watch.

The actual bad news from this game? Kjaer injury. Meite showed the same bad habits I saw from him at Torino. Rebic's rustiness and amateurish touches is getting annoying. Do we need to endure 4-5 consecutive shit performances every time he's been out?

Last edited:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Not sure why Pioli insists on subbing him out, and bringing on someone like Samu who kills every single attacking chance.

For me it's the opposite. Leao was kept on for too long. He was tired, fatigue seemed to have not only got to his legs but his head as well since his decision-making got worse. He didn't track back or he tracked back to do stupid shit. The penalty decision was correct.

Hauge should've come on for him right after the red.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
most annoying is people talking about ibra-lukaku
when biggest f... up of the game come from ref for giving 2nd yellow to ibra for almost nothing.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
For me it's the opposite. Leao was kept on for too long. He was tired, fatigue seemed to have not only got to his legs but his head as well since his decision-making got worse. He didn't track back or he tracked back to do stupid shit. The penalty decision was correct.

Hauge should've come on for him right after the red.
Hauge is not that fast and not physical, you need either one at least from your attackers when you are down a player.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Ibra behaviour wasn’t acceptable. He costed us the game. I love his contributions to the team but sometimes he really needs to play for the team and not for himself..

shevyshevy

Primavera
Reaction score

Strongly agree to this.. I have said it time after time.
Leao is the only forward who is not afraid to take on defenders.
It pisses me off when players can get the ball to him. Give him the damn ball and allow him to commit defenders... Is that so difficult?

Pioli prefers to be playing Samu who kills literally every single attacking chance. It's high time we get wingers who can take on defenders...

Look at Illicit, Politano, Hakimi, Boja, Perisic.. once the have the ball, defenders are never at ease

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hauge is not that fast and not physical, you need either one at least from your attackers when you are down a player.

We had Rebic for the extra pace on the counter, the rest only need to make the correct passes and follow him up in the attacks.

Leao-Rebic rarely play well together when both are fighting over who gets to receive the ball from the left flank, like last night. It always ends up being Leao because Rebic is more willing to make sacrifices.

These were the right kind of circumstances to bring on Hauge.
We needed a tireless runner on the left flank who could orchestrate the counters in Hakan's absence.

A bit similar to when Hauge replaced an injured Ibra and Hakan was taken off against Napoli. Or the other times he was introduced while the opponents were going full force on an equalizer. That's how he scored both of his goals as a sub.

I don't really care though about this result. I saw it as a missed opportunity to get Hauge back in the groove.

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
100% agree with Wild that this Inter team isn't scary at all. Took Ibra getting sent off and a false PK given, while Lukaku stayed on the field to win it. All the while we had no Hakan or Bennacer. If we had those two, or the referee wasn't Lukaku's voodoo whore we win that in 90 minutes. They play shit football, like a small team, except with good players. They are ugly and dirty, they get all the help in the world to win. Then celebrate as if they won the CL :lol: Pathetic disgusting club. They deserve their financial situation, want to see them in Serie D for unpaid wages please.

I really want nothing more than to smash them next month.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Ibra must have meant that Lukakus mother was sitting at home having a voodoo doll of Valeri and controlling him during the game lol

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
How did you guys feel about the tactics. The 3-5-2 vs 4-2-3-1 seems to give a clear advantage to the 3-5-2..

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
How did you guys feel about the tactics. The 3-5-2 vs 4-2-3-1 seems to give a clear advantage to the 3-5-2..
I dont know, but plan b is a must since looks like hakan is vital, and diaz is not working vs top 4.

Riffstein

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Also is it just me or the fucking penalty is complete bs ? Like seriously am I being biased here ? Leao didn’t even fucking touch his leg

Schedule