Week 16: Milan - Juventus 06/01/2021 20:45 CET

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Rumours about another positive. Hopefully it isn’t Bonucci.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
https://app.football-italia.net/?referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.football-italia.net%2F162488%2Fbergomi-%25E2%2580%2598milan-more-convincing-juve%25E2%2580%2599#article/footballitalia-164370&menu=news-recommended
Lol turin authoroties say they will ban the team from traveling how hypocrytes these scums are, they whine for weeks about napoli and now they do the same ,we had 3 players with covid and we played regardless.

Anyway if this postpone, it will be better for us, hopefully we will have ibra, benacer, sales back which is better than their whole team.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Piedmont COVID assessor Matteo Marnati assures Milan-Juventus will go ahead ?99.9 per cent? tomorrow, because ?even five COVID cases wouldn?t be enough? to block travel.

It will be played

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
I would love to get Tantalis' pathetic useless nomination award, but on the other hand, that abba-looking shithead pirlo deserves to be brutally gangbanged, bukake'd and humiliated from every possible angle.

this is the most disturbing post i have read on this forum since dcfc said he loves chinese babies

check yourself please

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Know your limits, mate. Now don't get too enthusiastic. Your place is at the awards.

Lol. My place is where ever I choose to be.

If the one imagining Pirla bukkake talks of limits, then limits must be endless.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What happens if we do lose a game? Do the nominations get cancelled?����

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would love to get Tantalis' pathetic useless nomination award, but on the other hand, that abba-looking shithead pirlo deserves to be brutally gangbanged, bukake'd and humiliated from every possible angle.

Hahahahaha

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Made me laugh so fucking hard

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
What happens if we do lose a game? Do the nominations get cancelled?����

they will still be held and given to the person or persons with the most debilitated mentality.

trossa

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Thiago Silva, Nesta, Gattuso, Stam

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
they will still be held and given to the person or persons with the most debilitated mentality.

People get wound up over your awards but they miss the point. Its about mentality. Not about whether Milan win or not. Thinking "What if we lose" before the game has even started is pathetic.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Simon kjaer 2nd favourite position actually as a dm, why pioli never try there?he played there before twice in bundes (wolvesburg).

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

We need kjaer at the back especially to deal with the aerial threat of Ronaldo

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Football results aside, it’s worrying that covid is infecting the Juventus camp and they are going to go travelling to san Siro... it’s anyone’s guess if asymptomatic people are indeed carriers.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Let's see what Juve's round of tests this morning shows.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Football results aside, it?s worrying that covid is infecting the Juventus camp and they are going to go travelling to san Siro... it?s anyone?s guess if asymptomatic people are indeed carriers.

Even though we have good chance in this game i d rather not play it and risk getting som1 infected like Theo, Kessie...

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
tenor.gif

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Top gif.

Any news on the predicted lineup? Can't seem to find any.

------Gigio-------------
-Calabria-Kjaer-Romagnoli-Theo
---Krunic---Kessie---
--Samu---Hakan---Rebic---
----------Leao------------

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So it looks like Pirlo is going for his 352/442 hybrid again. Demiral would be playing as a RB in defense and a RCB in possession. Chiesa as RWB and Danilo as the LWB and LB in defense. Ramsey has the job of cutting inside from LM into the central areas, and i'm interested in knowing who will track Ramsey when he does this. I think we'll play pretty deep so it won't be a man marking situation and Krunic just needs to be aware when Ramsey drifts in. I'm glad there's no left footed LWB so Calabria can be confident in knowing that players can't go around him and cross quickly, Danilo has to cut inside.

Our gameplan up top is simple; quick rapid transitions and get Theo, Leao and Rebic to attack the space behind Chiesa. Demiral won't be comfortable staying too far wide so there will always be a chance to cause some miscommunication between him and Chiesa, and hopefully get an early card trying to stop Theo. Juventus leave acres of space open when they attack and we're the most dangerous team in the league when it comes to exploiting those spaces. It should be fun.

------Gigio-------------
-Calabria-Kjaer-Romagnoli-Theo
---Krunic---Kessie---
--Samu---Hakan---Rebic---
----------Leao------------

Our lineup is predictable, it's Juve that's a mystery. Could go with Frabotta, or even Chiellini instead of Danilo at LB.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Why i feel like this will be our first loss

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We have negotiated inter and Napoli.... if we beat Juventus today we will be the most feared team in the land especially once we age back to full health

Schedule