The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
The dude who's spent hundreds of millions yet failed to get a win in 180 minutes vs a team fromm Azerbaijan thus dropping atletico into the EL

Yh.... That's the coach we need LMAO
Go home Massaro93. You're drunk

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You know if push comes to shove let's get Ranieri. Honestly seems to have grown as a manager. But he was never really that bad.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Diego Simeone will be the best manager Milan have had in years. Last good manager we had was Allegri. Imagine that. So long ago we had a decent manager. I think Simeone is better than Allegri even. But very debatable.

Oh you're one of those guys who thinks allegro did a good job at Milan :fp:

Nuff said :thumbsup:

I get the simeone fetish now

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Qarabag fc :lol::lol::lol:

Choked UCL in a group that contained Roma LMAO

Diego Simeone

what normal people see:
- 1x UEFA Supercup
- 1x Euro League
- 1x Copa Del Rey
- 1x La Liga
- 1x Supercopa de España

what Massaro93 see:
-Choked UCL in a group that contained Roma

you do like Sarri, don't you?

Simeone and Sarri has something in common, they make mediocre club becomes great.
The difference is, Simeone won thropies.
Meanwhile, Sarri...

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Diego Simeone

what normal people see:
- 1x UEFA Supercup
- 1x Euro League
- 1x Copa Del Rey
- 1x La Liga
- 1x Supercopa de España

what Massaro93 see:
-Choked UCL in a group that contained Roma

you do like Sarri, don't you?

Simeone and Sarri has something in common, they make mediocre club becomes great.
The difference is, Simeone won thropies.
Meanwhile, Sarri...

Won nothing since 2014 Fam :lol:

Yet spent shitloads

Bus wanker

Sarri at least gets his team playing a brand of football which belongs at a top club like Milan.

So if you're gonna measure coaches by trophies won.... Then by your logic montella > sarri

Yeah

DeezNuts :lol:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Yet spent shitloads

Bus wanker

Sarri at least gets his team playing a brand of football which belongs at a top club like Milan.

So if you're gonna measure coaches by trophies won.... Then by your logic montella > sarri

Yeah

rekt

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Won nothing since 2014 Fam

Yet spent shitloads

Bus wanker

Yeah

DeezNuts
Simeone won nothing since 2014?
well Sarri won nothing in his whole career.

If you're gonna measure coaches just because his team look atractive on tv, Wenger also can do that.

I mean, your logic is too subjective.

If we see Simeone objectively, he is a great coach.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Simeone won nothing since 2014?
well Sarri won nothing in his whole career.

If you're gonna measure coaches just because his team look atractive on tv, Wenger also can do that.

I mean, your logic is too subjective.

If we see Simeone objectively, he is a great coach.

so rekt that doesnt answer about montella-sarri comparison

some ppl :fp::fp::fp::lol::lol:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Yet spent shitloads

Bus wanker

Yeah

Are you still using the "spent shitloads" argument? Didn't I already prove you before that Atleti under Simeone actually made profit from transfers? Meaning, they haven't really spent shit.

Pathetic Massaro

Last edited:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Higuain > Messi

Simeone = shit

0e1afd24aef1c9ab9e1f47fca45fb3a8.jpg

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Loooool only in rnb a coach like simeone would be underrated. Cause clearly montella is better and so is gattuso. If its between sarri or simeone, i choose sarri. Sarri is a phenomenal coach and get his team to play an exciting brans of football. Would ask for less salary too.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
You know if push comes to shove let's get Ranieri. Honestly seems to have grown as a manager. But he was never really that bad.

It’s actually not a horrible shout.. he won the PL title with Leicester City.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I like Sarri, but if he doesn't win Serie A this year, it's just gonna show he's not so well rounded and a bit weak.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
give sarri fekir+chiesa and a top cam and watch him collect over 100 points with champagne football

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Moussa Dembele rumours coming up quite frequently.. I also keep an eye on Tottenham a fair bit and he hasn’t been starting much lately. Wanyama is back from injury now too, so perhaps these rumours might have some legs. I’d be shocked if they sold him in winter though.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Moussa Dembele rumours coming up quite frequently.. I also keep an eye on Tottenham a fair bit and he hasn’t been starting much lately. Wanyama is back from injury now too, so perhaps these rumours might have some legs. I’d be shocked if they sold him in winter though.

i wanted him 3 years ago.not sure about now.
obviously he ll add something extra to the team, but i fear it would be a mediocre solution(age and injuries) in the long term

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i wanted him 3 years ago.not sure about now.
obviously he ll add something extra to the team, but i fear it would be a mediocre solution(age and injuries) in the long term

He is very injury prone for sure. Tottenham don’t play him twice in the same week if they have a busy schedule. Could be another Biglia case, on talent he’s amazing and been one of the more underrated players in the EPL imo. However I’d prefer to stay away from him despite his talents due to his fitness concerns.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is very injury prone for sure. Tottenham don’t play him twice in the same week if they have a busy schedule. Could be another Biglia case, on talent he’s amazing and been one of the more underrated players in the EPL imo. However I’d prefer to stay away from him despite his talents due to his fitness concerns.

not only this.but if we spend 20m on him then its like deduct them from the amount of cash for a cam in summer

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We probably won´t spend any cash in winter or only a little.
Obviously what our club officials say has to be taken with a grain of salt but I can´t see them hiding a big spending spree.
So players who aren´t available on loan/cost more than 4-6 million seem kinda unrealistic in my opinion.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
None bigger than this bus wanker :lol::lol::lol:

Diego+Simeone+Real+Madrid+v+Atletico+de+Madrid+U_zKsKKvqgzl.jpg

TWICE :proud:

I mean it's not like Simeone has got to the final twice since Pep did.

But Pep god and Simeone nobody.

Obv.

And don't forget Van Gaal. Who hasn't won anything since 1895.

Do you say fam irl?

And what kind of accent do you have

Not quite Birmingham, not quite Bangladesh. :D

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yes cause napoli has a better squad than juventus :fp::fp::fp:

Yes, because Simeone had better squad than RM and Barca and Ranieri than City, Chelsea and so on... :fp::fp::fp:

Winning with less resources and worse squad, isn't this the whole essence of a great coach? It doesn't take a genius to win when you're team is overall superior to others. Allegri, Enrique and Zidane have proven that.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
so rekt that doesnt answer about montella-sarri comparison

some ppl :fp::fp::fp:
I'm not the one who compare Montella-Sarri. My point is Simeone is a great coach, and so does Sarri. We can't say Simeone is bad just because his recent performance with Atleti is not so good.

If you really really need an answer for Montella-Sarri comparison, go ask Massaro95

Last edited:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm not the one who compare Montella-Sarri. My point is Simeone is a great coach, and so does Sarri. We can't say Simeone is bad just because his recent performance with Atleti is not so good.

If you really really need an answer for Montella-Sarri comparison, go ask Massaro95
I mean, 94. Massaro94.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, because Simeone had better squad than RM and Barca and Ranieri than City, Chelsea and so on... :fp::fp::fp:

Winning with less resources and worse squad, isn't this the whole essence of a great coach? It doesn't take a genius to win when you're team is overall superior to others. Allegri, Enrique and Zidane have proven that.

+

klopp's dortmund who won it twice in a row didn't have a better squad than bayern.

same goes for magath's wolfsburg, fergie's 2012-2013 united side was not even a top 3 side quality wise in the PL.

sarri is a bootleg tuchel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule