Footballers' Wages Discussion

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Mutu a 1,5-->damn why don`t we ofer him 4 milions i sure he would accept:D
Mexes d 2,5-->same for mexes.

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
De Rossi 1.75.... it really surprised me i mean he should get much better than that( as if it is a small amount of money :rolleyes: ) especially considering how much money earn the likes of Emerson, Cruz, samuel e.t.c...

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
We can go for Mexes, De Rossi, and Mutu.

Not surprised to see us having paying the biggest payrolls, considering we just won the CL, last year there were several renewals in contracts (Kaka's alone probably made it bigger), we have 5 recent WC champions in the squad, and we hardly have players who are under 22 (and that's why Digao and Gourcuff are on the same payroll, once one of them explodes, then he is going to be earning more, but right now they deserve to have the same payroll). And Inter just sold Recoba.

At first I was surprised to see Oddo earning 2 million, but after knowing that in Lazio none earn 1 million (probably he was the highest payed when he played there), he most be not really caring about it. Fiori doesn't appear on the list.

After seeing that, no wonder why Serie A can hardly attrack anyone anymore...Milan, Inter and Juve can (but lets but that as "can" cause I get a feeling that the high payrolls we are paying are a partly a reason for not buying anyone), but the rest? After Totti, Roma's best payed player earns 2,5 million which in a 4th team of EPL (and maybe La Liga) a player like Mexes would be earning much more. And after Roma...the best paid players of each of the rest clubs earn at most 1,5 million.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
crazy4milan said:
We can go for Mexes, De Rossi, and Mutu.
Rosina, Miccoli, Rocchi!!!

Luckily we have been linked with Adriano:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
I would LOVE De Rossi in a Milan uniform, but it won't be happening soon...:head:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
We are being a bunch of assholes thinking of taking players away from Serie A clubs, it's already hard for them to get good players and try to compete (congratz to Lazio for reaching the CL, and congratz to Fiorentina for keeping a competitive squad).

It would be depressing for top players like Mexes, De Rossi, Mutu, Rosina, and many more to see guys like Favalli, Boumsong, Solari, Zebina, Samuel (who is mostly on the bench) earning much more than them.

BTW, Maldini asked for his payroll to be decreased (for the second time if I'm not mistaken), so don't be surprised to see him winning the same as Cafu, Favalli, Bonera, Pato...

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
Digao for 1 million per year, same as gourcuff? What the..:rolleyes:

Digao deserves lower than that, and gourcuff deserves higher than "just" 1 million. If i had the power to make a desicion, I'd trade Ujfalusi over Digao. Also, Emerson 3.2???

Congrats Adriano for getting 5 millions a year without doing nothing. :D

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
PRIYO said:
Digao for 1 million per year, same as gourcuff? What the..:rolleyes:

Digao deserves lower than that, and gourcuff deserves higher than "just" 1 million. If i had the power to make a desicion, I'd trade Ujfalusi over Digao. Also, Emerson 3.2???

Don't think I don't agree with you, but a) he is already over 21 b) we got him to please his brother, c)it won't ever be much from that (unless some miraculous happens) d) I feel its worse to see Pato, who is 2 years younger than me, just arriving to the team and earning more than Gourcuff, and he is going to play till January.

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
crazy4milan said:
Don't think I don't agree with you, but a) he is already over 21 b) we got him to please his brother, c)it won't ever be much from that (unless some miraculous happens) d) I feel its worse to see Pato, who is 2 years younger than me, just arriving to the team and earning more than Gourcuff, and he is going to play till January.
Well, i guess Kaka actually gets more than 6 millions, but he's donating the rest of his salary to his brother every year. :D

Yeah, i can't see how the management works with contracts. 2 millions for pato is investment, IMO, that's why i think gourcuff deserves better than what he gets ATM. Both are talented, both are our future and both deserve healthy contract.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
I think more or less our players deserve their wages except Favalli,Serginho,Cafu,Simic,Diagao...
Thats a cool 9 milion euros per year going down the drain....

bobanito

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
PRIYO said:
Well, i guess Kaka actually gets more than 6 millions, but he's donating the rest of his salary to his brother every year. :D

Yeah, i can't see how the management works with contracts. 2 millions for pato is investment, IMO, that's why i think gourcuff deserves better than what he gets ATM. Both are talented, both are our future and both deserve healthy contract.

Now that you mention, Kaka donates 10% of his net income to his church, that is a lot of money. Now i'm not a personal fan of any church but it takes some big balls and strong principles to get rid of that much money that easily. Admirable. I'm glad he plays for us.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Edi said:
I think more or less our players deserve their wages except Favalli,Serginho,Cafu,Simic,Diagao...
Thats a cool 9 milion euros per year going down the drain....
A little early, but I would also add Emerson to that list. I didn't know he was going to be earning THAT much ...

If these oldies (par Simic) are earning this much, then we should really get rid of them + sign young propescts as backups at least. It couldn't hurt us financially.

Digao's probably paid that much only because of Kaka'. Understood.

But Sergi ... come on. He hardly comes off the bench in our easier games ...

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Now I got why some of our players have no complaints while they're being benched.

superbaim

ICE MAN
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gattuso
funny, more than three fans believe gazzetta report,i ask to my self 'is this true?' when i read the report.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crazy4milan said:
It says that the official site states that 24 out of 25 of the payrolls that Gazzetta posted yesterday are wrong.
And somewhere today, Pippo was caught offside. :)

gahanthegod said:
Now I got why some of our players have no complaints while they're being benched.
Nice. :tongue:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I don't believe neither of the sources (gazzetta or milan's) though I believe Gazzetta's is kind of acurate, but I really doubt they have the real salaries of this guys.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Ok here are all of them

01.gif

02.gif

03.gif

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

8.gif

9.gif

10.gif

+

Coache list(note that these should be in pounds 1£~1.45€):
1. Roberto Mancini (Inter) £3.4m
2. Carlo Ancelotti (Milan) £3.1m
3. Luciano Spalletti (Roma) £1.3m
4. Cesare Prandelli (Fiorentina) £1m
5. Claudio Ranieri (Juventus) £1m
6. Walter Novellino (Torino) £700,000
7. Stefano Colantuono (Palermo) £610,000
8. Edy Reja (Napoli) £480,000
9. Walter Mazzarri (Sampdoria) £410,000
10. Delio Rossi (Lazio) £370,000
11. Marco Giampaolo (Cagliari) £340,000
12. Pasquale Marino (Udinese) £340,000
13. Luigi Del Neri (Atalanta) £320,000
14. Gigi Cagni (Empoli) £320,000
15. Silvio Baldini (Catania) £240,000
16. Domenico Di Carlo (Parma) £240,000
17. Gian Piero Gasperini (Genoa) £220,000
18. Andrea Mandorlini (Siena) £180,000
19. Massimo Ficcadenti (Reggina) £170,000
20. Fernando Orsi (Livorno) £140,000

Last edited:

MilanMarkus

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well whether or not the numbers are true, at least there seems to be a huge gap between the top 3 and the rest. Now I understand why young players dream of the Premier League and the Premiera Division. Television broadcasting companies further reinforce the process by paying only minor attention to other leagues than England and Spain. Well the Spanish league is ok, but the Premier League just makes me sad. I mean what can I say about Chelsea or Tottenham Hotspur... I almost like seeing players like Ballack, Shevchenko and Bouhlarouz fail in England. I feel sorry for them and football in general, but at least it shows money doesn't buy everything. OK sorry I'm being off-topic now.

kats

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Wow. They're getting a bargain in Oddo. But I bet his salary gets bumped soon. Some people play for four thousand pounds per season!?! Now that's for love of the game.

superbaim

ICE MAN
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gattuso
total expenditure for salary 120mil euro and for 41000 season ticket milan only get 12mil euro, mu got 45mil pound for 45000 season ticket. do you guys have a detail information about milan income and expdenditure?

chelitalia

entre los dos
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rossoneri - Azzurri - Sheva - Rui Costa
^ I suppose Galliani would be the best person to answer your question :tongue:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kats said:
Wow. They're getting a bargain in Oddo. But I bet his salary gets bumped soon. Some people play for four thousand pounds per season!?! Now that's for love of the game.
We gave away pretty big transfer fee an if you look at Lazio's salaries then he got a very big increase nonetheless.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
kats said:

Those players were Vieri and Tomassi and some others. For Tomassi it was respect for him from Roma. He was paid 1000 Euros per Month, after he came back from a long term injury. Also Vieri At atalanta was paid so, because no big team was interested at him, and he didnt have nothing more to give from his abilities.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

Schedule