The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Well they got a ton of money to use now plus any budget they planned on spending before the Neymar sale. Probably could bring in 2-3 big name players. Hopefully Dybala is one of them just to weaken Juve.

Would be nice, Juve surely wouldn't sell two of their best players in one window though.. they only sell one a year, they won't have anyone to sell next season :lol:

dude

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder how :g: feels now with all his precious fodder being thrown into the bin :lol: Imagine "building" a team for 3 years and someone just wipes them out leaving 1-2 starters.

Pretty sure he said recently that he's happy with Milan's mercato this summer.
He wasn't building teams in his recent years anyways he was just laundering money.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Wenger vetos any moves for Sanchez to Premier League clubs. (The Times)

If he's leaving Arsenal and no premier league clubs, I say Milan, Bayern or PSG (if they get rid of a few players after Neymar arrives) could be his options.

Maybe the number 7 is for him?
Stop it.

He wants over 20M wages per year.

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Alexis to Milan along with Costa would put us right at the top. I doubt it will happen though.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Would be nice, Juve surely wouldn't sell two of their best players in one window though.. they only sell one a year, they won't have anyone to sell next season :lol:

If the player wants to go, they'll take the money.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Wenger vetos any moves for Sanchez to Premier League clubs. (The Times)

If he's leaving Arsenal and no premier league clubs, I say Milan, Bayern or PSG (if they get rid of a few players after Neymar arrives) could be his options.

Maybe the number 7 is for him?

I keep telling myself this. PSG was his only other shot, are going to have to perform a fire sale in September of about 100m so no way they are buying him.

City and Chelsea won't convince Wenger, Atletico banned, Inter is well, #stillcoming and Bayern won't pay 50-60m for him.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I keep telling myself this. PSG was his only other shot, are going to have to perform a fire sale in September of about 100m so no way they are buying him.

City and Chelsea won't convince Wenger, Atletico banned, Inter is well, #stillcoming and Bayern won't pay 50-60m for him.

And that's where we come in. :D

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
sanchez to barca?

Was there already and left for a club that doesn't win anything. I doubt it. Like I said, if Arsenal don't want to sell to Premier League clubs, I would think PSG (need to offload players first), Bayern (looks like they need help) and possibly us. Maybe even Juve as an option if Dybala leaves for Barca this month.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Let me see if I've gotten this right. PSG owner is gonna pay Neymar 222ME (to be ambassador for Qatar WC), who in turn is gonna use the money to pay the clause himself, so that it doesn't show on PSG's books, just to get around FFP?

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
And that's where we come in. :D

We are the Robin Hood of football this summer, took unhappy Bonucci, potentially taking a very grumpy Diego Costa and I'm sure we will end up with frustrated Renato Sanches.

Absolutely love that smell of desperation.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sanchez and Di Maria are the names to keep an eye now as the Neymar situation unfolds. Could be options for us.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let me see if I've gotten this right. PSG owner is gonna pay Neymar 222ME (to be ambassador for Qatar WC), who in turn is gonna use the money to pay the clause himself, so that it doesn't show on PSG's books, just to get around FFP?

FFP is BS anyways for the big clubs. Milan would just use it as their excuse not to spend under these last few years of Berlusconi. Same goes for Inter under the later years of Moratti/Thohir.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
So we are going to be 2nd place (at best) to PSG in this mercato. :(

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate

Brilliant, if true.

Still less shady than Neymar's move to Barca.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can't believe Neymar is going to PSG, amazing. It opens things right up in CL now. Barcelona just got a lot weaker and may change their shape completely now, who knows. PSG are now one of the big boys whether we like it or not, I think with a bit of luck they can push for CL now. They've been pushing the top teams for years now.
Lol, you think PSG became any better with Neymar? He isn't even Barca's top 3 player.

Barcelona won't feel his loss.
PSG won't become any better.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So we are going to be 2nd place (at best) to PSG in this mercato. :(

In terms of spending maybe, but in the actual overall grade for the market- Milan is second best to no one. We bought virtually an entire starting XI that is capable of competing for the top spot in Serie A for similar money as PSG spent on Neymar.

I couldn't be happier with what we've done this summer, the final pieces are the cherry on top. Costa, Auba, Belotti, etc. doesn't matter, whoever comes will make us Scudetto contenders.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
c22aa6a21b45a2ff81169b73cfb282d5.png

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Lol, you think PSG became any better with Neymar? He isn't even Barca's top 3 player.

Barcelona won't feel his loss.
PSG won't become any better.

Lmao what a stupid comment. Not even top 3 player in Barca :fp: without his 5 minute explosion again PSG they would've been knocked out earlier in CL. Neymar is as special as a player gets, don't kid yourself.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Freaking assterass Tripoli really raped us for Antonio. That's probably the biggest transfer in the history of their club and for someone that probably didn't even have the quality to play for them.

Musacchio is one of the best pound for pound transfers in Europe. 18M for someone as good and aesthetically pleasing as him is just amazing.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
We robbed every team we dealt with. End of story.

Even Borini will prove extremely valuable and an asset in closing out tight games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule