The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
According to stats he scored more goals as a striker. This season taught us that we need pace pace and more pace, aspas isn’t that fast. Add the fact that he will be 31 by the time we sign him.

We need versatility and experience. His finishing is actually better than any of our current forwards. I'm 90% sure it will be Thorgan Hazard though.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Milan are interested in signing Fiorentina midfielder Jordan Veretout, according to Sky

hahahah i was positive but this is becoming sad.

calm down, the mercato didn't even start yet
rumours will be all around, and we will be attached to every single player, good or bad one

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
we can bet man,if we keep playing this 4 3 3 with 2 wingers and mid with jack biglia kessie then next year we are again el

better than 4312 :o

kessie ? hakan
suso ? ?

hakan as #10 in 4231 will be ideal.

true, don't listen every single rumors, we'll be probably interested in every single player on the planet till august :o

hell it's not even mercato and we hear at least 20 names by far. :o

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fellaini’s potential move to Milan seems complicated right now due to his salary requests [Di Marzio

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
: il candidato numero uno per rinforzare la mediana pare essere proprio lui.

so first target for cm isssss great Veretout.

dont give me that bullshit ,those are just rumours.

why we arent linked with nangolan or wilshere .

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

That move could signal Jack will sign a new contract. Veretout has had a good season and is quite aggressive in contrast to Jack. Can see why Rino likes the player.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don´t know him but at least Veretout´s stats are great. Could be an intelligent transfer.
He fits Gattuso´s profile perfectly (25, over 200 games), sounds like a very plausible rumor.

Last edited:

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

maybe they mean verratti
and for cf cutro must fix no depay-belott or like ths

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
What is pulisics stats for this season?

Do you seriously believe that we could rely on cutrone as our goalscorer next season?

4 goals, 6 assists in 32 games in a struggling team and a decent league. Sounds pretty good for a young and promising player.

Ideally I want another striker along with Cutrone but I wouldn't sacrifice Cutrone for it. Just ask yourself - would you trade Cutrone for Belotti no money involved? Obviously no one in the right mind would make that trade. Cutrone is much younger and looks like an absolute phenom.

Belotti looked amazing last year but had knee issues that year. Hard to say whether his dynamism will return. I would like to have both and play them at the same time. It'd be a nightmare for opponents to guard those guys.

@MilanEye

Gattuso: “I expect a few reinforcements, including a midfielder and a winger. We need experienced players, who could also be 24-25 years old if they played many important matches. Today I sat at the table with Mirabelli and Fassone for 4 hours.” [Gazzetta]

ohhhh, who has these characteristics I wonder??

Did you miss the part where it said "important" matches? No such things in Baguette league fanboy.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
That move could signal Jack will sign a new contract. Veretout has had a good season and is quite aggressive in contrast to Jack. Can see why Rino likes the player.
Is that the guy who scored 3 vs Lazio couple of months ago? (free kick, penalty and a great solo goal)

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Belotti’s stocks in Milan’s list for the attack are in decline. The Torino striker is coming off an average season and has aroused a bit of skepticism for the Rossoneri leadership [Di Marzio]

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Belotti’s stocks in Milan’s list for the attack are in decline. The Torino striker is coming off an average season and has aroused a bit of skepticism for the Rossoneri leadership [Di Marzio]

but veretout and felaini are better.

fuck them of course he isnt good couse we dont have money to buy him.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

:thumbsup::proud:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

Belotti is still the number one target for attack. PR for leverage with Cairo. You should watch Veretout. Let cabbage head price himself out.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Peppe di Stefano (Sky): “Dzeko is not possible anymore as he wants to stay at Roma, Immobile and Morata are two hypotheses for Milan’s attack for next season. Both Kalinic and André Silva will leave.

I'd rather bring Bacca back then sign any of those mediocre forwards.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Belotti is still the number one target for attack. PR for leverage with Cairo. You should watch Veretout. Let cabbage head price himself out.

i am one of biggest fans of seria a and i watch as many games posibile,veretout is bench material and if we are getting him for backup ok but to challange our mid hell nooooooooooo

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
SMS > United. Pogba > Inter. You read it here first.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

To be fair Belotti scored only 2 goals more than Veretout in the league.
I would like to sign Belotti though but not necessarily going for known names is not bad at all.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Minute 92. Milan 0 Frosinone 0. Serie A. Gameweek 2.

Once again, Gennaro Gattuso's men are headed for yet another embarrassing draw against minnow opponents. The fruitless attacks of the Rossoneri pathetically lead to their 35th corner of the match. But Coach Rino has had enough. He had within his authority, the power to plant a tree that will bear the sweet fruit of victory, and he decided it was time enough.

The substitution board is hoisted in the air, but the numbers displayed could not be discerned, for luscious, golden dyed curls of afro styling blocked the electronic device from sight. The spectators and players alike quieted in awe of the absolute tower of a man sporting the afro-labyrinth of hair, quietly make his way on the pitch for his debut. The only sounds now were the angelic chirpings of the birds nested within the gardens of his hair, signalling the arrival of an otherworldly footballer.

He makes his way into the penalty area with graceful slides across the muddy surface. The whistle sounds and the corner is taken high. The man brute muscles his way in to the six yard box, wielding dual blade elbows, glistening red from the blood of midgets. The ball swings in hard, the keeper dives and extends the very tips of his fingernails in a brave attempt to deflect the football.

It was in vain. A massive, throbbing upper torso of great girth and width, but with the delicacy and love of a new mother's bosom, hurls itself on to the ball, chesting it down with an air of supreme dominance into the back of the net.

Calcio, thy destroyer has cometh, and his name is Marouane Fellaini.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Can’t wait to see maroune in milan puma kit playing europa league. Mediocracy at it’s finest

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Minute 92. Milan 0 Frosinone 0. Serie A. Gameweek 2.

Once again, Gennaro Gattuso's men are headed for yet another embarrassing draw against minnow opponents. The fruitless attacks of the Rossoneri pathetically lead to their 35th corner of the match. But Coach Rino has had enough. He had within his authority, the power to plant a tree that will bear the sweet fruit of victory, and he decided it was time enough.

The substitution board is hoisted in the air, but the numbers displayed could not be discerned, for luscious, golden dyed curls of afro styling blocked the electronic device from sight. The spectators and players alike quieted in awe of the absolute tower of a man sporting the afro-labyrinth of hair, quietly make his way on the pitch for his debut. The only sounds now were the angelic chirpings of the birds nested within the gardens of his hair, signalling the arrival of an otherworldly footballer.

He makes his way into the penalty area with graceful slides across the muddy surface. The whistle sounds and the corner is taken high. The man brute muscles his way in to the six yard box, wielding dual blade elbows, glistening red from the blood of midgets. The ball swings in hard, the keeper dives and extends the very tips of his fingernails in a brave attempt to deflect the football.

It was in vain. A massive, throbbing upper torso of great girth and width, but with the delicacy and love of a new mother's bosom, hurls itself on to the ball, chesting it down with an air of supreme dominance into the back of the net.

Calcio, thy destroyer has cometh, and his name is Marouane Fellaini.

giphy.gif

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Had a good impression of Veretout more often than not. Not a bad move if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.