AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Reaction score
Have been in contact with a few other travel agencies and they have not cancelled their tickets due to the membership rule but they are of course sold out and cannot help me out!!

What is so special with viagogo?

Reaction score
so all milan bros who are fucked by viagogo, I have decided to tell Viagogo that I have this card, and hope that they can still send me the tickets, and as long as with the ticket, I don't think we will be refused at the gate, so guys what do you think?

Reaction score
Is there any way of getting tickets now?

No-one seems to know for sure?

I've saved for ages to go to this game,didnt realise it would be so hard to get tickets! :(

Reaction score
ye...and it's also my last year in Europe, then I'll be back to China...it may be the first time to see the derby, and it also may be the last time........so does anyone could give us some ideas.....

Reaction score
so all milan bros who are fucked by viagogo, I have decided to tell Viagogo that I have this card, and hope that they can still send me the tickets, and as long as with the ticket, I don't think we will be refused at the gate, so guys what do you think?

Don't think you can as you need to sumbit your card number which should be included on the ticket....

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
All this bad news makes me sad...
Wtf, i was convinced to go to this game

Reaction score
been in contact with tixdaq.com also and they are removing their tickets for sale due to this "#¤#&#"¤ hopless decision made by milan that a membership is required

aztattooedsean

Primavera
Reaction score
On a side note, how does one apply to become a member for that Cuore Rossonero? How much does it cost? Obviously, it is too late for the big derby this season but are they accepting new members?

I just ask out of curiosity.

Reaction score
thx viddal....but are you 100% sure about this?

Difficult to say 100% for sure but all agencies I have contacted confirms what is written on the acmilan homepage. It looks really hopeless so if anyone have any tips I would really appreciate any support. As I said we have already paid for hotel and flights so we are going anyway....

Reaction score
In the same boat,i'm hoping its a case of selling them to card holders 1st then general sale

Reaction score
Me too...so I also won't give up!!! here is my email address dreamcloudboat@gmail.com , maybe we can keep in touch, because now I am going alone for the big derby, we can meet in the milan city to find a way to get the ticket.

Difficult to say 100% for sure but all agencies I have contacted confirms what is written on the acmilan homepage. It looks really hopeless so if anyone have any tips I would really appreciate any support. As I said we have already paid for hotel and flights so we are going anyway....

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
For the next two home games Milan want a passionate and vibrant stadium crowd

MILANO - Spring is just around the corner and Milan are heading into the warmer weather as the team to beat. Allegri's team have been top of the table since November 10th, they are in the Italian Cup semi finals and also deserved to be through to the Champions League quarter finals.

For this very reason the club, who will be celebrating Berlusconi's 25 years at the helm on Sunday at the Manzoni Theatre, are studying ways in which to entice the Milan fans to the stadium , to keep them close to the team.

Tickets for Milan-Bari will have a 50% discount for all seats in the San Siro stadium. To mark the first game that Milan have played at 12.30 this season, the club have organised numerous events and intiatives for the match, some dedicated to the younger generation and families.

A different approach has been taken for the big match Milan-Inter. The club, just like they did with the Champions League final in Athens 2007, have decided that only the real, dedicated fans will be given the opportunity to buy a ticket so that the stadium will be full of passionate fans that can get behind the team in what is such a key game. For the derby only those who have a Cuore Rossonero membership card will be abe to purchase the tickets which have been on sale since Friday 5th March. Only one ticket will be sold for every membership card.

acmilan.com

Reaction score
It seems we're in the same boat as a few people on here. 'Bought' tickets on Viagogo, only to have them cancelled due to this membership ruling.

I've never been to the San Siro before, but what are the chances of buying tickets outside the stadium with memberships?

Will the tickets sell out?

Reaction score
For the next two home games Milan want a passionate and vibrant stadium crowd

A different approach has been taken for the big match Milan-Inter. The club, just like they did with the Champions League final in Athens 2007, have decided that only the real, dedicated fans will be given the opportunity to buy a ticket so that the stadium will be full of passionate fans that can get behind the team in what is such a key game. For the derby only those who have a Cuore Rossonero membership card will be abe to purchase the tickets which have been on sale since Friday 5th March. Only one ticket will be sold for every membership card.

acmilan.com

It is SO riduculous, I just wanna say, as a foreigner, we can't be as the local citizens or the local fans to hold the "Cuore Rossonero membership card ", but our enthusiasm and our unwavering loyalty is definitely no weaker than those "passionate fans". Just imagine, as a Chinese AC Milan supporter, we have to wake up 3:30 AM to watch the game, to support our team...

Reaction score
My tickets ok or not?

HI guys!

I have bought tickets to the derby game (Milan - Inter 3 april).

Now I´m reading here and on different newspapers in Sweden (I´m swedish) that all foreign supporters will be stopped, that only italian people and members of Milan will come in to San Siro for this game.

I have bought my tickets through mpestero.com which I´f im right is some kind of official bureau for milanistas worldwide.

My question is of course:
Should I be worried or could I sleep good until the game and be 100% certain that I could attend the game?

Reaction score
I would guess now that they have withdrew the tickets off mpestero that you won't be able to get one,why not email them and ask?

I would say milan have done this also to stop inter fans buying loads of tickets for the wrong end of the ground

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would guess now that they have withdrew the tickets off mpestero that you won't be able to get one,why not email them and ask?

I would say milan have done this also to stop inter fans buying loads of tickets for the wrong end of the ground

What do you mean by "now that they have withdrew the tickets off mpestero" ?

I have not received any mail from mpestero that my tickets have been withdrawn.

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
What do you mean by "now that they have withdrew the tickets off mpestero" ?

I have not received any mail from mpestero that my tickets have been withdrawn.

I'd be very surprised if mpestero sold you a ticket for the milan derby unless they could guarantee it. They've been upfront and professional in all my dealings with them. Email them referencing your order number and ask them to confirm your ticket and thet you don't need a Cuore Rossenero card.

Reaction score
On a side note, how does one apply to become a member for that Cuore Rossonero? How much does it cost? Obviously, it is too late for the big derby this season but are they accepting new members?

I just ask out of curiosity.

I'd like to know the answer to this, for next season as well.

Could anyone kindly help? :)

Reaction score
Im looking to go to the roma game on the 8th of may now that my chances of getting a ticket for the derby are fucked, does anyone know which part off the stadium the milan fans are situated for this game.

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
Im looking to go to the roma game on the 8th of may now that my chances of getting a ticket for the derby are fucked, does anyone know which part off the stadium the milan fans are situated for this game.

That's an away game right? In the curva nord then but only Cuore Rosserero (or equivalent for other clubs) holders can buy tickets for away sections.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
im guessin the exact time and date of the derby will be announced tomorrow or thursday now that inter have played their game

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
A.C. Milan
Informazione importante! Comunichiamo a tutti i tifosi che il derby Milan – Inter è stato anticipato a Sabato 2 Aprile, ore 20:45. Forza Milan!

Important communication:
We inform all fans that the Milan - Inter derby has been brought forward to Saturday, April 2nd at 8.45 p.m. Forza Milan!

http://www.facebook.com/ACMilan

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Omg, milan point estero was sold out on March 8th. 3 weeks ago they told me that they wouldn't know anything about tickets until March 18th an now i got this email.

Crap. Fuck my life. This would be the experience of a lifetime

Reaction score
Milan - Inter

Hello,
I have the same problem. I am from Austria and I want to buy tickets. Is there any way to buy tickets if I am not from Italy. Thank you for your help.
Christian

Reaction score
Omg, milan point estero was sold out on March 8th. 3 weeks ago they told me that they wouldn't know anything about tickets until March 18th an now i got this email.

Crap. Fuck my life. This would be the experience of a lifetime

did u get hold of any tickets?

Schedule