The Man Love Corner

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Yup (don't tell it was me).

I'm not sure she visits us anymore. Her name was Amalia(can't remember username). Dunno why I remember this but she named Giggs and Aimar as her favorite players and it caught my eye. You remember her?

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I'm not sure she visits us anymore. Her name was Amalia(can't remember username). Dunno why I remember this but she named Giggs and Aimar as her favorite players and it caught my eye. You remember her?

:eek: Who the hell is she?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
:eek: Who the hell is she?

I searched but couldn't locate the username. It was really sucky like yours:-)D) but couldn't find. Only found MilanEqualsLove once again and felt we need her back.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I searched but couldn't locate the username. It was really sucky like yours:-)D) but couldn't find. Only found MilanEqualsLove once again and felt we need her back.
Uhm, people have said I have a cool nickname. That chick had a really cool real name. Didn't you considered MilanEqualsLove sexy or something like that? (just like you I remember random details).

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
One of the first with douchey chinese character tats. Not to mention contradicting ideology tattoos on same arm (I think). Trend setter. Legend

vieriallsexyandshit.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Uhm, people have said I have a cool nickname. That chick had a really cool real name. Didn't you considered MilanEqualsLove sexy or something like that? (just like you I remember random details).
She was. Smootchy and all. I know this year the sexiest member award wouldn't sound so ridiculous with all Cristina pic affair and Congo's Borriello imago plus things that don't pop in my head this late.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
She was. Smootchy and all. I know this year the sexiest member award wouldn't sound so ridiculous with all Cristina pic affair and Congo's Borriello imago plus things that don't pop in my head this late.
Your sexy hairyness.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
jasper is hairy? I always pictured him white and hairless... but maybe he does resemble less grossman
One day ... they won't talk how I resemble Less Grossman but how Les Grossman resembles Jasper!

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Yeah. I think I'm Hugh-Jackman-hairy and that was considered worth to take the shirt off.
Well, it depends, Hugh Jackman also has a hot body, do you still have your pre-tennis retirement body?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Yeah. I think I'm Hugh-Jackman-hairy and that was considered worth to take the shirt off.

hugh_jackman300.jpg

cmon, you can't classify that as hairy. Isn't he like 40 years old? BTW Jackman is HUUUGE, I don't recall Jasper being so big in photo he posted

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cmon, you can't classify that as hairy. Isn't he like 40 years old? BTW Jackman is HUUUGE, I don't recall Jasper being so big in photo he posted

Well, it's clear hary men ain't my expertise. O I trust you if you say so.

Hes the same height as me. Probably the same weight category as well, but I need to transfer the fat gathered working on an IT job into muscle(played tennis 1.5 hours with a level weaker opponent, so I never touched my A-game, but stilland every part of my body aches). Jackman went through a massive training for the Wolverine film. Before ... :
celebrity-pictures-huge-jackman-brother-wolverine.jpg

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Give me two months.

Well, it's clear hary men ain't my expertise. O I trust you if you say so.

Hes the same height as me. Probably the same weight category as well, but I need to transfer the fat gathered working on an IT job into muscle(played tennis 1.5 hours with a level weaker opponent, so I never touched my A-game, but stilland every part of my body aches). Jackman went through a massive training for the Wolverine film. Before ... :
celebrity-pictures-huge-jackman-brother-wolverine.jpg

So now you're saggy, balding and hairy everywhere else? HOT.

So you're saying that back when you were fit you had Wolverine type of body? :eek:. When you do get fit, you should post a pic like the Zarate ones you posted a while back :tongue:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So now you're saggy, balding and hairy everywhere else? HOT.

So you're saying that back when you were fit you had Wolverine type of body? :eek:. When you do get fit, you should post a pic like the Zarate ones you posted a while back :tongue:

No. ATM I'm a regular beerbelly dude. When I was fit I was just physical. Hmm ... Let's say Ambro/Nesta. But in the army I gained some weight and got a little bigger. Now without workout it has all gone to my belly. I'm saying give me 2 months and I'll have a Wolverine type of body.

Come to think of it there was a period I did kickboxing and then I could have possibly taken on Wolverine. Afterall when I did a silly test of 'Which superhero are you' the result was Deadpool.

(I don't think I have talked about my looks this much)

So we need to stop OT. Or talk about the how Gullit is doing.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I'm a great narcissist maker. Seriously, when you get fit post your MM type of pics :tongue: (not in tighty whities, though, please).

Gullit was doing great, though as you all know, the haircut...:head:
1910479021_dc50e6984e_o.jpg

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
For some reason I can't wear boxers....get too many erections. Guess it feels too good :D

First time I ever tried one I was hard ALL day :eek:

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
ugh. Can't stand briefs, so uncomfortable. Boxers ftw.