Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
I have the Mass Effect Trilogy Box set too :proud:

Dragon Age Origins + Awakening Set too :proud:

Then FM 2011, PES 2012 and PES 2013 :lol:

Sleeping Dogs :fp: great game but was waaaay too short

lol...yea...I wish they'd show us something about the next ME...a lot of ppl were looking forward to some kind of reveal at the VGA's or w/e its called....but salt. lol. and social.bioware only has poor jay wataminuki and his tweets about blah blah blah #space....srs, that's all he ever tweets. he'd be like

"@Jaywatanirngurng We just had a 5 hour meeting with the writers talking about the game. there was lots of space involved. #Space "

or

"@Jaywataienguionwrugn The developments has some nice space to it. #Space"

:fp::fp:

Yea I heard bad things about Elder Scrolls Online. Doesn't feel like an Elder Scrolls game at all, apparently.

Indeed, it looks like poop.

rly? I've seen the quakecon demo and it looked very much like skyrim mechanics, other than the classless classes that they have which I'm not too sure about yet. I haven't seen any of the pvp stuff...so idk.

granted if you've played oblivion and morrowind and so on, you'd likely be correct. but like I said, elderscrollsonline, and the quakecon vid carries with it a lot of similarities to skyrim. the only reason I'm keeping an open mind on it, is because I feel like playing skyrim...I should just get a copy of it prolly. cuz more than likely, ESO is gonna have a monthly subscription fee. meh meh.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
rly? I've seen the quakecon demo and it looked very much like skyrim mechanics, other than the classless classes that they have which I'm not too sure about yet. I haven't seen any of the pvp stuff...so idk.

granted if you've played oblivion and morrowind and so on, you'd likely be correct. but like I said, elderscrollsonline, and the quakecon vid carries with it a lot of similarities to skyrim. the only reason I'm keeping an open mind on it, is because I feel like playing skyrim...I should just get a copy of it prolly. cuz more than likely, ESO is gonna have a monthly subscription fee. meh meh.

The idea of playing, in all reality Skyrim, with more or less a bunch of bastard children complaining about things doesn't set well with me. Besides, having given up LOTRO after a long while of playing that, and having always been a GW fan, GW2 will be my primary MMO. I don't have time for more than one MMO experience. It's just not worth it for me. I like League of Legends, though, :D

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
op out? i feel like part of the club :proud:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
gives me the chill............ OP so awesome :eek:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The idea of playing, in all reality Skyrim, with more or less a bunch of bastard children complaining about things doesn't set well with me. Besides, having given up LOTRO after a long while of playing that, and having always been a GW fan, GW2 will be my primary MMO. I don't have time for more than one MMO experience. It's just not worth it for me. I like League of Legends, though, :D

I know what you mean. Even Warframe which is pve has that element of a fanbase in it. LoL is a MOBA though...I don't think I like MOBAs. I played LoL for a good while. almost an entire year. But in the end I came to the conclusion that I'm not good at it and my skill, while it may not have been what it was at the very beginning of play LoL, just was not increasing. And I couldn't enjoy real matches that way. the game quickly became work for me. and well the purpose which it was to serve for me, was defeated. You get blamed all the time for "feeding your lane" , or you get blamed all the time for not "helping out other lanes" in ganks while you're warding jungle and so on. the introduction of ARAM didn't help this imo. if you don't get the OP team, you lose. gonna have a look at LOTRO on yt.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@ikita..

New mass effect will be a non-shepard story.. wonder if it's going to do well.. 11/10 will buy though.. (if it ever comes to PC :devilshy:)

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I know what you mean. Even Warframe which is pve has that element of a fanbase in it. LoL is a MOBA though...I don't think I like MOBAs. I played LoL for a good while. almost an entire year. But in the end I came to the conclusion that I'm not good at it and my skill, while it may not have been what it was at the very beginning of play LoL, just was not increasing. And I couldn't enjoy real matches that way. the game quickly became work for me. and well the purpose which it was to serve for me, was defeated. You get blamed all the time for "feeding your lane" , or you get blamed all the time for not "helping out other lanes" in ganks while you're warding jungle and so on. the introduction of ARAM didn't help this imo. if you don't get the OP team, you lose.

I hear you on this. I try to play with friends, that way I can guarantee I won't, usually, get flamed out-right. I usually carry the team, anyway, so flamers be wary of flaming me, :o:D

gonna have a look at LOTRO on yt.

emotional-fan-gif.gif

I really would suggest against starting that game up, however much it may look good or how much you may love Tolkien. The game used to be something special, but it's been a trainwreck for 3 years now and is a game dying, on it's last breath. I, of course, am more cynical than some, but having played the game since its beta, I think I reserve the right to comment with authority upon it, :)

I would suggest, in light of my above response, in checking out Guild Wars 2. A game that's just plain fun, but that is somehow still an MMO, :eek:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I hear you on this. I try to play with friends, that way I can guarantee I won't, usually, get flamed out-right. I usually carry the team, anyway, so flamers be wary of flaming me, :o:D

emotional-fan-gif.gif

I really would suggest against starting that game up, however much it may look good or how much you may love Tolkien. The game used to be something special, but it's been a trainwreck for 3 years now and is a game dying, on it's last breath. I, of course, am more cynical than some, but having played the game since its beta, I think I reserve the right to comment with authority upon it, :)

I would suggest, in light of my above response, in checking out Guild Wars 2. A game that's just plain fun, but that is somehow still an MMO, :eek:

oh okay...switching to GW2 vids. lotro vids were looking kinda...meh...didn't have much friends who'd play LoL with me. most of the people are either always offline or in matches...there was one guy, but like, we were playing bots one time and he died because I didn't help him in mid lane one time, and he rage quit =\ lol no pun intended

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
oh okay...switching to GW2 vids. lotro vids were looking kinda...meh...didn't have much friends who'd play LoL with me. most of the people are either always offline or in matches...there was one guy, but like, we were playing bots one time and he died because I didn't help him in mid lane one time, and he rage quit =\ lol no pun intended

If you decide to get GW2, tell me when you're installing the game, ;)

You can make your account Yak's Bend server, which is what me and my...*friend play on.

*shhhhh, pubes:devilcon:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If you decide to get GW2, tell me when you're installing the game, ;)

You can make your account Yak's Bend server, which is what me and my...*friend play on.

*shhhhh, pubes:devilcon:

ok i'll be sure to let you know. i'll spend this time looking at it and considering. I think if you recommend it, its good. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

besides lotro looks like crap compared to what I'm seeing in GW2.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SpongeBob.. Snrrk!!

Darkwing Ducks :o

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
that said.. I've watched all pre2011 spongebob episodes at least twice or thrice..

indo tv channel showing em like 4 or 5 time slots a day :fp:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
that said.. I've watched all pre2011 spongebob episodes at least twice or thrice..

indo tv channel showing em like 4 or 5 time slots a day :fp:

same,gotta love it. the show is genuinely funny too

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lemonpuffs and jamjam being mean :cry:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players