Manuel Locatelli Thread

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Another good performance.

Keep improving!!

Reaction score
Locatelli balances the center midtfield and should be a reg starter!

This year is the same as last, teams performance and results is much better when he plays.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Locatelli balances the center midtfield and should be a reg starter!

This year is the same as last, teams performance and results is much better when he plays.
Who is he gonna bench?

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
not really. he has underperformed this season. last year he started great but slowly had dip in form and was benched during later stages. his defensive contribution was top last year but this year he looked a bit clumsy. but it is to be expected. he has plenty of time to grow.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Can we stop pretending we're a top 4 team, and just play him and let him fuck up once in a while.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
needs playing time, i have no idea what we think biglia give us over him....??

we are not in the CL... just play the kid, let him form a long term partnership with Kessie and this could be the next (but not as good obv) pirlo/gattuso combo.

if we sell him i'm gonna flip my lid again... we keep doing this and selling our young talents when we haven't even given them a chance to play consistently and ten they go on and play somewhere else, 2 years go by and they're great.. stop this Milan!!!!

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
with us playing next EL i think there is no chance of us selling him for two reasons:

- he might not be a starter in serie A, but i don't think Gattuso will play all starters on EL group stage matches. Group stage matches are perfect to develop these kind of players

- UEFA will probably force us to play with only 18 players in the "List A" instead of the usual 25. An unlimited number of players born after 1 Jan 1997 wich has been part of the team for at lest two seasons can be included in "List B". If such penalty happens, we will be forced to keep all valuable players that can fit into List B.

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
I am SUPER opposed to this loan with a 12m option to buy that's rumored for Sassuolo to get Locatelli... how many times do we have to pay the price for letting our promising youths go on shitty cheap deals and then they end up coming good because we didn't give them enough time. I love a loan, I hate a loan with this very cheap option to buy for such a promising player...

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If he leaves I hope we get some buy back clause worth about same amount as we get for him now.

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
What are we doing????? 14m for Locatelli with no buyback clause? Really? So ridiculous. This is an awful choice. Hes 20 years old... his potential is strong, just I cant believe this deal...

Maybe were going to get some option on berardi or something from them but prob not

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I really think this guy has a lot of potential. Weird deal...

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Unbelievable.

He needs time and minutes on the pitch. Selling him outright is ludicrous in the extreme.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Juve sold mandragora for 20m with a buyback clause. Ridiculous deal

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Official: Manuel Locatelli Thread

I have no clue what you all see in Locatelli besides the fact that he’s Italian, young and scored the one incredible goal.

He has been the definition of mediocre last season and doesn’t look ready to contribute for a team aiming to reach CL places.

It’s a no brainer to sell him since he can’t help us this year and he needs playing time.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Selling him without a buyback clause is fucking mental.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I have no clue what you all see in Locatelli besides the fact that he’s Italian, young and scored the one incredible goal.

He has been the definition of mediocre last season and doesn’t look ready to contribute for a team aiming to reach CL places.

It’s a no brainer to sell him since he can’t help us this year and he needs playing time.

He would walk right into Sassuolo's hall of fame, tbh.

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

he is till 20 years old and looks more promising than other players we have in midfield plus he is the only alternative to biglia since montolivo is already told that he is on transfer list.
I cant see how mauri has a place in this team but locatelli doesn't.
maybe rino will change formation if biglia is unavailable cause I cant see any other player on our current squad that fit in that position.
time will tell of course but selling him without a buyback clause for me its a mistake especially in midfield where we need reinforcement not sell.
if we are going to sell midfield players then for me only mauri and bertolacci would make sense.
I hope I wrong
also it is strange just 1 day after Leonardo said that we are not looking to sell locatelli. maybe locatelli asked to leave then.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Of course Locatelli asked to leave. He knows he won’t be able to start for Milan and he knows he needs to start somewhere in order to improve.

What Leo said in the presser was that we wouldn’t want to sell Locatelli but if the player wants to go, we won’t stand in the way.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
He is free to fuck right off to a career of mid table Serie A mediocrity if he wants, instead of fighting for a spot. :thumbsup:

Just another entitled little shit.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
His lack of athleticism is indeed worrying, especially his lack of balance and ability to receive the ball and turn. I think long term he will become a good player, but he needs a lot of playing time to see how high his ceiling is.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

proof that he should actually stay

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Oh cool, we're going to make the Cristante mistake again and the same idiots are happy about it