The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am 100% with you. I have seen Chiesa play in ~10 games or so. Most of the time I have been flabbergasted that people praise and hype him. Occasionally you can see his speed and physicality shine through. But with 0% consistency. I wouldn't personally want my team to pay more than 10M euros for the guy.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
chiesa is 19 years old tho ...

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
That comes into play with what goes into coaching, where getting your team behind you is just as important as the tactics.

Allegri accomplished it despite the players hating him when he first got there.

they lost bonucci and alves because of allegri

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
bonucci and biglia today both had some :fp: mistakes
really worry about both of them in the upcoming games, bonucci's passing are on point but his defense is really shaky, he must have a good partner to cover his ass
and rugani is 10 times worse than romagnoli confirmed, this guy is horrible

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
I am 100% with you. I have seen Chiesa play in ~10 games or so. Most of the time I have been flabbergasted that people praise and hype him. Occasionally you can see his speed and physicality shine through. But with 0% consistency. I wouldn't personally want my team to pay more than 10M euros for the guy.

i prefer brandt or pavon than chiesa

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
chiesa will turn 21 soon.

yeah still young but it's not about being (in)consistent, when someone is really talented you can see it no matter how old is he... but this guy, i wonder how many games i will need to watch to see his hidden brilliance :o

let's be clear, just another overhyped italian, nothing surprasing here. :o

Raccoon

Beginner
Reaction score
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

I'm torn. On one hand I'd enjoy seeing Max mess up PSG to a point they even fail in their silly little league on the other hand I don't want to risk 7ube getting a competent coach :monto:

The fuck you are talking about? Hate Allegri all you want but in fact he raised rubentus level. They are better then before. Not that i hate them less. I just cant phatom the Allegri hate. Unjustified for obvious reaaons. Allegri is a top coach. If you like it or not.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
really worry about both of them in the upcoming games, bonucci's passing are on point but his defense is really shaky, he must have a good partner to cover his ass

You mean Romagnoli is 10x better than rugani? Because they way you say it, it sounds Romagnoli is bad but rugani is worse.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Allegri is a fukface but he’s a good coach. There are few clubs he can’t handle because of his demeanor but regardless he’s a good coach with tiny little balls.

If he goes to psg they will need to get rid of prima donnas. The Brazilians will be all over him in the dressing room and he won’t survive long enough.

He will succeed in a club with good structure and discipline, this is why he’s doing a good job at juventus. Sage is right, juventus have the most disciplined squad in europe. This is what he meant by soldiers mentality.

Imagine inter and allegri, same scenario as lippi/inter.

To the guy who said ancelotti is a finished coach, I don’t know if you’re trolling or being serious but Carlo didn’t destroy Bayern. Their management destroyed them by asking Carlo to play the younger guys which made Neuer, Müller, Robben, Ribery, Hummels and Boateng turn on him.

Carlo is the best coach if you give him a squad and tell him work with what you got. He’ll get the best out any situation, better than all.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
uX7ym4v.jpg

CONFERMATO

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
If you are referring to my comment and I have never said Serie A is on the decline and Allegri has made it to 2 UCL finals while continuing to win scudettos. Still a pretty impressive job.

nope. didnt read your comment at all. Not sure what makes you think your words are that important to me.

People saying that he has it easy because he inherited Conte's team is a lazy remark.

this is the truth though. allegri was handed zlatan and robinho and inherited t.silva, dinho, pato and the rest of the senatores when he came to milan. sounds familiar? do yourself a favor and contemplate how he would have done with milan, minus those all those folks.

Last edited:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Brazilians will be all over him in the dressing room and he won’t survive long enough.

He will succeed in a club with good structure and discipline, this is why he’s doing a good job at juventus.

Ronaldinho, Robinho, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Cassano, Gattuso, Balotelli

Who else am I forgetting??

Brazilians + Non structured and sort of non disciplined players

On a side note, fuck Allegri and he should never come back. But hes a good manager in general, not top 5 though

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Ronaldinho, Robinho, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Cassano, Gattuso, Balotelli

Who else am I forgetting??

Brazilians + Non structured and sort of non disciplined players

On a side note, fuck Allegri and he should never come back. But hes a good manager in general, not top 5 though

What is common between those names?

I’m failing to see your point my friend. But remember how everything went bananas when the senators left?

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm
To the guy who said ancelotti is a finished coach, I don’t know if you’re trolling or being serious but Carlo didn’t destroy Bayern. Their management destroyed them by asking Carlo to play the younger guys which made Neuer, Müller, Robben, Ribery, Hummels and Boateng turn on him.

Carlo is the best coach if you give him a squad and tell him work with what you got. He’ll get the best out any situation, better than all.
What? Lahm and Alonso already went to the management at the end of season 1 to tell them, that his dinosaur training and coaching isnt enough for the team. Rummenigge & Co. ignored their opinion and it went worse and worse. Almost the complete team was sick of his laissez faire attitude and wanted to get rid of him.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
What? Lahm and Alonso already went to the management at the end of season 1 to tell them, that his dinosaur training and coaching isnt enough for the team. Rummenigge & Co. ignored their opinion and it went worse and worse. Almost the complete team was sick of his laissez faire attitude and wanted to get rid of him.

Is this why they retired? Because of his dinosaur coaching?

Lol.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma

Hey why do you think Pep didn't win a CL with Bayern. Was it luck, player attitude or incompetent management. I heard Pep didn't get the players he wanted. he wanted Neymar or De Bruyn and the management went with Gotze

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Ancelotti is as outdated as Jose Mourinho, currently has no club and was sacked after 2 horrible months in which he completely managed to destroy fucking Bayern Munich.

Conte won only one knockout round in CL in his whole carreer (vs CELTIC).

Allegri and Klopp... lol

Only one valid from that pathetic list is Jupp, and he only had to come back from retirement to clean Carlo's mess. He's retiring again at the end of this season.

Pls stop watching football and kneel before PepGOAT.

Lol pepgoat my ass. Cunt isnt even bettee than klopp. Klopp will school him.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Strinic played for Croatia, he was his usual terrible self. Croatia lost 2-0 to Peru.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

aint nobody got time to play friendlies at their best. that being said

it all depends on the system we Milan play, not individual players.. like you saw like couple weeks we re a really compact side stop worrying for literally nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule