Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Hahahaha dat panna from alves. Cristiano burned

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
ancelotti and his three winger tridente

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
Neymar you motherfucker.Abate at camp nou is next :o

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Nice pass, Ronaldo. :thumbsup:

IMO, Real were unlucky overall, Barca literally scored from their first two chances, but they started way too negatively, and Isco really should've played some part.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Nice pass, Ronaldo. :thumbsup:

IMO, Real were unlucky overall, Barca literally scored from their first two chances, but they started way too negatively, and Isco really should've played some part.

yes

isco for bale maybe madrid can go home with 1 point

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The English media duped Perez into buying Bale; I didn't see what he did when he was on the field.
Marcelo can be very frustrating at times with his purposeless dribbles in his own half!
If some miracle makes it a possibility then we should get Modric.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
. Real were the better team second half. Overall both teams are shit and boring compared to the last few seasons.

Beautiful goal from Sanchez and Valdes was motm for me before the jese goal :fp:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
100m euro on bale?

the EPL hype really paid off for this bunch of shitty speed-reliant player

i really cherish we have B&G who wont spend more than 15m euro

and in turn actually miss out on players who are worth the money :thumbsup:

Both extremes are beyond stupid

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Bayern would easily win the possession battle against this Barca.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Bayern would easily win the possession battle against this Barca.

Dont Bayern play a more direct form of football? (Or has that changed under Pep? Dont know...havent watched them since he took over)

They would destroy this Barca no offense...especially with that LOL defense

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Honestly the only two teams that can take are of Bartha are Bayern and Milan
Lol ok relax cowboy, I think we beat them once in the last 10 games or something. We saw what a motivated Barca can do against Milan, got trashed 4-0.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Barca didn't even play that well. Madrid downgrade from Mourinho to Ancelotti.

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
Lol ok relax cowboy, I think we beat them once in the last 10 games or something. We saw what a motivated Barca can do against Milan, got trashed 4-0.

Was the agg 4-0? No. We had our chances as well (Niang remember?).

Same with this talk about Bayern steam-rolling everyone. Most teams struggle at opponents turf (as in grabbing 3 p) and I don't think Bayern is an exception despite having immensive quality indivdually and as team.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
First half was a complete disaster for Madrid, totally wrong player selection. Second half was much better though. They looked lost in first half playing without a target man up front. Benzema should of started. They played much better after the substitutions and if they give that penalty to Ronaldo it could've been a totally different outcome.

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Mourinho got trashed 5-0 :conf::conf::conf: I like both coaches but saying that Ancelotti is inferior is wrong lol. Especially how the team went out in second half but also the impact of his subs.

Great game really (and Benz certainly stepped up his game..that fucking shot :o), was supposed see it at a cool pub but friends Bale-d on me :(

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Was the agg 4-0? No. We had our chances as well (Niang remember?).

Same with this talk about Bayern steam-rolling everyone. Most teams struggle at opponents turf (as in grabbing 3 p) and I don't think Bayern is an exception despite having immensive quality indivdually and as team.
Still doesn't change the fact that we've beaten them only once in the last 10 games and that's not exactly taking care of them!

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Dont Bayern play a more direct form of football? (Or has that changed under Pep? Dont know...havent watched them since he took over)

It's like a mix of last year's Bayern, and tiki-taka (quicker tiki-taka?) Very dynamic. They get 60%+ possession every game.
Benzema should of started.
Tbf, he has been awful the past couple of weeks. I expected Morata to start.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

I was afraid that they will play boring tiki taka, but they actually play a kinda of high pressing possession + counter football. They would totally destroy this barca and Madrid team.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Mourinho got trashed 5-0 :conf::conf::conf: I like both coaches but saying that Ancelotti is inferior is wrong lol. Especially how the team went out in second half but also the impact of his subs.

Great game really (and Benz certainly stepped up his game..that fucking shot :o), was supposed see it at a cool pub but friends Bale-d on me :(

His first year,after that you can see mou had the advantage everytime they played barca

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Still too early to judge. They're showing positive signs by actually trying to play Barca with the creative players they have, and not just pumping the ball forward and hoping Ronaldo does something. :lol:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Told you guys,if ozil is sold,madrid wont achieve much

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I was afraid that they will play boring tiki taka, but they actually play a kinda of high pressing possession + counter football. They would totally destroy this barca and Madrid team.

Cuz' they have technical AND physical players. They can even win duals in the air with the likes of Mandzukic proving that today.

--
I never said BEAT Barca. But the opposite should be true as well, they most likely draw against us or win by 1 goal or shitty stuff like that. Have faith ffs.