Official: Marco Storari Thread

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
Az. said:
I think our management knows he is better then kalac but he wants to play and he is not gonna play here whit dida as first choice.
I don't think he is better than Kalac, at least Kalac never did any big mistakes, he is slow but i think for the moment he is better than Storari,
I don't think Milan loaned him because he wanted to play more but he was worse than Kalac, they both aren't equal to Abiati and in his case they loaned him cause he deserved to play more.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
albion tifo said:
I don't think he is better than Kalac, at least Kalac never did any big mistakes, he is slow but i think for the moment he is better than Storari,
I don't think Milan loaned him because he wanted to play more but he was worse than Kalac, they both aren't equal to Abiati and in his case they loaned him cause he deserved to play more.
Kalac has had his fair share of screwups, but increasingly fewer and farther in between. Storari had the misfortune of committing many in such a short amount of time.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Kalac no big mistakes? LOLZ... Kalac-mity is just as he is... a joke even Serie B clubs would avoid...

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
Kalac no big mistakes? LOLZ... Kalac-mity is just as he is... a joke even Serie B clubs would avoid...

Yep ,and if im not mistaken we bought him from some serie c1 team right ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
HAHAHAHHA gud1

project1967

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
0JMPQP8A--300x400.jpg

Marco Storari with Levante (Spain) jersey . EPA

source. gazzetta.it

:star:

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
Who is in charge of who buys the goal keepers round here, they seem to get worse. Well good luck to Storari.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Well, I moved it to football, considering there's a pic of him with the Levante shirt already, so it really seems official.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Damn, he's in uniform for them already?

Edit: I just plucked this off Goal.com.

Storari: "Levante Can Give Me What Milan Couldn't"

Marco Storari has just joined Primera Liga side Levante on loan from AC Milan. This two year deal, with buy-out clause included, offers Storari a chance at first team football - something he found lacking at the San Siro...

Marco Storari has arrived in Valencia to join up with the Levante squad - and is ready to make the most of his first team opportunities.

The 30 year old stopper said, "In Milan, I didn't have the option [of first team football] because Dida was the unquestionable number one.

"But, Levante is a team that gives me a chance to fight for a first team position."

Gee whiz, did he honestly expect to seriously contend for the #1 spot? We signed him as an injury replacement. Oh well, you can't accuse the guy of not being ambitious.

Last edited:

Fiore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio
It was a mistake to loan out Marco, he is a decent keeper and was a perfect replacement for the injury prone goalie.

P.S. Doubt he would get the chance to play for Levante till Leo Franco (another very good goalie) is in the team.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
IMO we had no other chance than let him go. His mind was set and that's that.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fiore said:
It was a mistake to loan out Marco, he is a decent keeper and was a perfect replacement for the injury prone goalie.

P.S. Doubt he would get the chance to play for Levante till Leo Franco (another very good goalie) is in the team.

I think u are talking about Abbiati.
Leo Franco is At.Madrid goalkeeper. Storari at Levante plays 90 minutes per game.

Fiore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio
Yeah, my mistake. Anyway, either Abbiati or Storari would be better than the current ones we have.

P.S. There's a rumor that Milan is planning to bring Abbiati back, during the winter transfer window.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's too bad that Abbiati chose to sacrifice first-choice action at Torino because of a contract dispute. Now he's busy warming the bench for Atletico.

FaraJ

;}
Reaction score
Marco Storari is now on loan for Cagliari until the end of the season.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Woot!!!
Good pick up Cagz!:D

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Storari: «Milan, ero io l’uomo giusto» (Corriere dello Sport)
«Dopo la crisi di Dida pensavo puntasse su di me. Il portiere del dopo Buffon? Viviano del Brescia».

C’è Cagliari-Napoli: per lei è partita da ex. «Sono rimasto a Napoli pochi mesi, da set*tembre a dicembre del 2003. Però lo ricordo come un bel periodo, quei giorni ho riso tan to, eravamo un bel gruppo: c’erano Stellone, Bonomi, Vidigal, Floro Flores»

I quattro anni di Messina le hanno rega*lato la grande occasione: il Milan. «Anni bellissimi, a Messina. E al Milan sa rò sempre grato»

Mica per niente: ha un contratto coi rosso neri fino al 2010. Al Milan però c’è rimasto poco. Perché? «E dire che mi sono giocato bene le mie oc casioni. Si fece male Dida, debuttai col Livor no, venni confermato col Siena. Era il Milan del dopo «Patto di Malta», stava cominciando la rincorsa. Evidentemente non li convinsi»

Gli impacci di Dida: come se li spiega? «Io ci ho lavorato a fianco e posso dirlo: è un campione che ha attraversato un momento difficile. Ma credimi, in allenamento non ho mai visto un portiere lavorare così tanto»

Però: Dida in balia dei suoi affanni, Kalac che non convinceva in pieno. Lei non ha mai pensato: ora puntano su di me? «Sì, l’ho pensato. Ma le cose sono andate di*versamente. Io credo di aver fatto il mio do vere fino in fondo. Questa estate ho parlato con Galliani: che senso aveva restare lì a fare il terzo?»

(Goal.com)

What do you think...do you agree, or is it sour grapes? (I must say, however, that his comment about Viviano borders on the ridiculous.)

Reaction score
i've heard today that storari is linked with olympiakos for this summer.Have you heard anything about this? :conf:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldo, Pato, Seedorf, Nesta, Gourcuff,Inzaghi.......
Ok that's it for Storari maybe, He has joined Fiorentina according to channel4 football.com

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
He's on loan. If they fail to qualify for CL group stage then the possibility of them selling Frey (which is pretty much nothing) goes up just a little bit.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Interestingly he sees more room behind Frey than our first three. Probably has a better shot at there though it's not down to skills and form ATM.

Goalie position is tricky to get bread on the table...

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Our team is so weak now.. that even a weak Goalie like Storari is becoming the best player of the team.

We see signs of this last year.. when Abbiati had a chance to turn himself suddenly in a 'great' keeper.

And the year before.. with the 'great' Kalac.

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
Our team is so weak now.. that even a weak Goalie like Storari is becoming the best player of the team.

There was nothing weak about his saves last night. And it's ridiculous to say he's only looking good because we're that bad.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Storari, I love you. You are one of the best goalkeepers out there.

You save points for us. You really do, a lot.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Im sorry.
But i can't conform with this team.. nothing against Storari. He make to a pro Keeper, he must have his qualities..

But he is not the keeper for the best team in the world.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
wtf?? who is the best team in team in te world(now)

lol storari >>>>dida+ his back
storari is playing awesome

players coming back from loan or something put more effort than our old fags

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
What Storari did yesterday was amazing. Only top class keppers give points to their teams, had we've seen Buffon or Julio Cesar pulling those saves yesterday we would be praising them to no end.

BTW...someone knows how many pk's he has saved in his career? The guy at RAI, in what basically was the only positive thing he said about Milan in the whole game (even before it started), was stating how good he was at saving pks.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
My biggest concern on Storari is probably on crossing.. because he is not that tall.. and he usually punch them rather than catch them but who cares,,as long as he kick ass :D:D:D

Schedule