Italian Football Thread III

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Yes or if we didnt lose against genoa... but i see inter going slowly to the place where should be... EL qualification.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
damn sarri.... i was so wrong about him

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Really too bad we conceded that unnecessary goal vs Torino. We would look at the table already differently if we can add those three points. Oddly enough, with our bad start...we would have been 2 points off the teams with 18 points. Guess that's Serie A.
IF we defeated both genoa and torino we would have had 18 points :mad:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Our next 5 matches.. Including two away matches against lazio and juventus. What is the realistic amount of points we could get in those matches.?

2d014b3ef6e3233437be2901bb6147e7.jpg

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Our next 5 matches.. Including two away matches against lazio and juventus. What is the realistic amount of points we could get in those matches.?

2d014b3ef6e3233437be2901bb6147e7.jpg

15. :devilfuc:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Milan only 5 points away from 2nd place.

Carpi and Frosinone baby

6 points right there :lol:

Yea lets not get ahead of ourselves shall we. We barely beat 10 men sassuolo.

Poker

Man of the Match
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Serginho, Maldini, Seedorf,SeS, T.Silva, Ibrahimovic, Pjanic, Verratti,Salah
ROMA....deserved on top:thumbsup: brutal team...they need only one top class CB...if they still have Benatia ohjaa:cool:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
LOL roma a brutal team.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind playing ugly but getting the win.

I don't expect Mihajlovic to play good football either but I do expect him to at least organize the defense better.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I do mind if we play ugly but at this point, i want us to win regardless. Next season we can focus on playing beautiful football. Why dont berlu and G just ** ******** **********

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Did you guys discuss what Eranio said ?
And his excuses are more racist than his initial words.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Did you guys discuss what Eranio said ?
And his excuses are more racist than his initial words.

The more he talks, worse it is. He should just keep his mouth shut and hope people forget.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
his point was being missed

Disgraced TV pundit Stefano Eranio again attempts to explain the comments that led to his sacking for racism, and labels Swiss broadcasters ‘cowards.’

The former Milan and Derby County winger was sacked on Wednesday after making a racist comment about Roma defender Antonio Rudiger.

He had tried to explain himself following the decision, only to dig himself deeper and has continued to talk himself into trouble today.

“I'm really disheartened by what happened,” Eranio told Sport 1.

“As I already said, I apologise if I offended anyone and it was definitely not my intention to.

“What I regret is that when they reported the news, they cut pieces out. They claim that I said that ‘black players don’t think'.

“But no. I said that black players 'don’t think as a team on the defensive line', for example excluding those who are not defenders.

“I was wrong to generalise, of course, also because Rudiger is German. But tactically, Africans are not particularly prepared because of their football culture.

“It’s better for us because otherwise they would always win the World Cup.

"I am saddened by what happened. Everyone can think what they want. TSI (Televisione Svizzera Italiana) has distanced itself from me and I respect their decision, but I don’t agree with what they did.

“They behaved like cowards. It took me 49 years to build an image of a clean sportsman.

“In 30 seconds they wanted to change everything. It would’ve been enough to just not call me anymore.

“Of course I messed up, but with that press release they raised a cloud of dust that I could’ve done without.”

Former Milan winger Stefano Eranio continues his attempts to justify his racism gaffe on Swiss TV.

The pundit was sacked by Swiss television station Rsi after claiming black players make mistakes in defence because they’re “not concentrated”, in reference to Roma’s Antonio Rudiger.

He then dug himself into a deeper hole, declaring that black players are not as “detail-oriented as us”, before insisting today that “tactically, Africans are not particularly prepared”, though noting that Rudiger is German.

“I’m bitter, because I didn’t get a chance to explain my reasoning,” Eranio insisted in an interview with Radio Onda Libera, his third attempt at explaining his reasoning.

“On Swiss TV I was talking about tactics, game situations and I never dreamed of being racist. I’m not racist, the image I’ve built in football over the years is there for all to see.

“I was wrong to generalise about black players, but I was expressing the concept that certain players care less about the defensive side, and have lower concentration which leads to errors.

“I’ve had many messages of support and esteem, I think I was misunderstood without being given the chance to explain better.

“To listen to what I said and transform an expression about football tactics into racism is unbearable, because I’ve never been that kind of person, and because I’m still convinced I was reflecting on a specific game situation.

“I was speaking about the defensive line and the errors in their play.

“I was referring to the positioning of the players, the concentration, and the training regimes which are different to, for example, Italian players.

“I realise I could have avoided the expression about black players, but all my reasoning has been misrepresented.”

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Inter are really bad.

Perisic looks like a defender forced to play winger.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Again the luck of Merda...
Scored from their only real chance after a huge error from stupid Bologna defender.
Their every win this season was like this. Look like complete shit, create no chances all game, then one mistake from opposition, they score and win narrowly.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Destro just missed the impossible in the last minute! Fucking Merda! Unbelievable!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That Bologna defender gifted Inter the win, they didn't have a single chance.

Destro had all the time in the world but still missed.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Destro deserves to be frozen out for that miss. That was criminal. He couldve controlled it, do 3 stepovers and an aka before shooting.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That Bologna defender gifted Inter the win, they didn't have a single chance.

Destro had all the time in the world but still missed.
That was one of the worst misses I have ever seen. All the time in the world and he shot straight at the GK from 5 meters. :fp: Bonera would have slotted that in 10/10.

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if he had worse misses this season giving how the Bologna fans were booing him when he was subbed to score an equalizer.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you think this was the miss of the season check out Correa's miss vs Inter from a few weeks ago..

Schedule