2005 Calendar--Kaka,AC Milan

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Ruins... welcome to the forums.

i like the links you posted for a nice 2005 kaká calender.
---

i am waiting for the links (of better calender) as mentioned by other members. why don't you guys post it rather than discouraging the new member :o particularly the one who think he/she can do better :tongue: .. :rolleyes:

MilanMania

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Ambrosini
milan_my_love said:
Ruins... welcome to the forums.

i like the links you posted for a nice 2005 kaká calender.
---

i am waiting for the links (of better calender) as mentioned by other members. why don't you guys post it rather than discouraging the new member :o particularly the one who think he/she can do better :tongue: .. :rolleyes:

:Opps! :x Sorry! My bad and my bad mouth. I know I shouldn't be too mean. Hehe! Please forgive this young girl ;)
Here's one for you guys to show my sincerity of my apology :D Ok mine suck too :D

march.BMP

feb8xv.gif

Last edited:

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Sorry. My bad and my bad mouth. I know I shouldn't be too mean.

that's better.
---

i like this February calender too. i must admit you are adapt infact good in using graphics software. not too sure though why you underate your graphics skills.

elvis king

Beginner
Reaction score
Never give up

Even the picture is not good,i still support all fans who love Milan. And i am so appreciate that this is a nice creative idea for KAKA's calender.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Schedule